Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 319

I don’t know if this is what Series5Ranger means, but this caught my eye just now.
This week I claim Saya Sougetsu from Ange Vierge, a new series that just premiered on Crunchyroll!

Since there was a malfunction in the lists that caused me to rescue Haruka Morishima when she wasn’t eligible, I’ll claim as a substitute Mahoro Andou from Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden, rescued from ShawnMerrow.

No it wasn’t, I guess I’ll have to pick her next round.

ROUND 319

Arata Kaizaki - Re-Life

Round 319

Tazaki - Joker Game

Round 320

Yatorishino Igsem from Alderamin on the Sky

@Newshawk she was who I was trying to point you to.

Round 320

Kō Yagami from New Game!

There’s so many anime now I can’t hardly keep up! You did good, Series5Ranger!

3 Likes

Round 320

Jirou Gamou - Joker Game

Round 320

Since I missed Series5Ranger’s hint last week and lost Yatorishino Igsem, I’ve decided to not make the same mistake twice–so this week I claim Haroma Bekkel from Alderamin on the Sky:

2 Likes

Round 320

Ichinose Touko from Taboo Tattoo

1 Like

Round 321
Mato Katori from Amanchu!

I’d go diving on ahem! with Sensei anytime…

1 Like

Round 321

Hajime Shinoda from New Game

2 Likes

Round 321

Tenkawa Maihime from Qualidea Code

S5R Mod Edit: Replaced Broken Imgur link with image of the character

1 Like

Round 321

This week I claim Almaria from Ange Vierge:

1 Like

@OneWayDevil

Your Round 313 main pick? Who is she? Was she some fanfic creation off @PretearHimeno s pick of Ram? :wink:

1 Like

S5R, you’ve waited a long time to question OWD’s Round 313 pick. Be that as it may, a quick consult of Wikipedia gives you this (from the Rosewaal’s Mansion section of the Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World entry):

Rem (レム Remu)
Voiced by: Inori Minase

A demon and the blue-haired younger twin sister of Ram. (Emphasis added.) She still has a full horn, which grants her power. She does work at the mansion, although her ability to cook is better than her sister. She had an inferiority complex towards her sister. She initially accused Subaru for having a witch’s scent that resulted in killing him three times. After Subaru saves her, she falls deeply in love with him, becoming one of his most loyal followers. When Rem was attacked by the Bishop of Gluttony, all signs of her existence are erased and only Subaru can remember her. An extra story in Arc 3 of the novel tells a “What If” story about what could’ve happened if Subaru and Rem decided to run instead; they lived
happily after with two children.

1 Like

Um it was a joke, you did see the wink, right? You’re not watching Re: Zero, I take it?

No, I’m not watching it at this time. Too many animes, not enough time.

1 Like

Ok it even says it in the character description where it says "all signs of her existence are erased"
That episode just happened. But whatever lol.

1 Like

Oh god I have been away for a while… okay so maybe it was just a couple days but I come back to this lol. Yea shit is getting deep in that story I feel like I’m about to go insane with plot twists. I’m constantly like what the frickity fudgesunday is going on?!

1 Like