Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 321

Masaomi Asahina - Brothers Conflict

Round 322

Rin Tōyama from New Game!

Round 322

Chamille Kitra Katvarnmaninik from Alderamin on the Sky

1 Like

Round 322

Aine Chidorigafuchi from Hybrid X Heart

S5R Mod Edit: Replaced broken Imgur links with Picture of Character

1 Like

Round 322

This week, I claim Elel from Ange Vierge:

1 Like

Round 322

Haru Kaido - Super Lovers

more

Round 323
Hifumi Takimoto from New Game!

1 Like

Round 323

Yun Iijima from New Game

2 Likes

Round 323

Reinhard van Astrea - Re: Zero -Starting Life in Another World-

3 Likes

If I unlike it and then re-like it do you think it would re-notify you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Round 323

Yurishia Farandole from Hybrid X Heart

Yurisha
S5R Mod Edit: Replaced broken links with image of character

1 Like

try it and find out :smiley:

1 Like

Hmph… it’s stuck I can’t even unlike it now… what the hell?! Lol

Edit: wait a minute. I can like your last comment and then unlike it but I can’t do it for the other one

1 Like

It’s a conspiracy!
:eye:
:small_red_triangle:

1 Like

Where is Alex Jones when you need him…
Oh wait… shit he really came…

Edit: I really hate this guy

1 Like

You only have 5 minutes to undo a “like”, after that, it cannot be undone.

1 Like

ROUND 323

Crusch Karsten - Re: Zero

2 Likes

Round 324

Shizuku Hazuki from New Game!

1 Like

Round 324

Velvet Crowe from Tales of Zestria the X

Round 324

Hayuru Himekawa from Hybrid X Heart

All 3 hookers -cough- girls.

I hadn’t planned on watching this show but I figured what the hell why not because it was towards the front of most popular on Crunchyroll. This flick is straight-up hentai yo…

NSFW

[details=Spoiler]this chick is a closet freak for real…

1 Like

I was going to wait a few more days for this, but last time I decided to wait on something, I forgot until the last day! So, here we go!

8/16/2016 1:30am ET/10:30pm PT

The Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! Early Alert System has been activated!

Hey everyone! I’m going to talk at you all for a little bit. Let’s start with a story… I began participating in this game in round 19. It was August 2010. That was six whole years ago. The very next round, as it turned out was what Newshawk called a “Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen festival” which was something quite amazing for someone with one claim to their name. By the end of the week, I went from one claim to five. One of those characters was exceedingly difficult to acquire, but at the end of it, I did what some would say was not possible. That felt good.

I would like to relive that special time by bringing back the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! festaval! So, I’m going to! This Friday. Conveniently enough, just like last time, it’s incredibly hot, and I’ve probably lost my mind from the heat. So without further delay, here’s how it all works:

At the start of the new round on Friday, we’ll claim one character as usual. Saturday, you’ll be able to claim two characters IF you give up one character. (Remember, they have to stay unclaimed for two weeks to reclaim them yourself) If you would rather your character was not released to the wild, you may instead gift a character to another player. If don’t want to do either, you still get to claim one character on Saturday. Sunday, you can claim a third character, but ONLY one of the opposite gender of the character you claimed Friday night-if it was a guy, then you can pick a girl and vice versa. Finally, on Monday, we’ll be doing what we call the “Noun Round”. The rules for this round are simple. Claim something. Anything. If it’s in an Anime/Manga/VN, you can claim it. It could be an object like an instrument, or a weapon, or a table, or a piece of string. It could be a person or an animal, and of course, you can even claim a location if you really wanted to. Just be sure to note where it’s from like always.

The rounds will start at 9pm ET/6pm PT each day.

Lastly, For those of you who like to wait until the last day to make your claims, you can do all the claims in one day starting on Tuesday.

Here is the schedule for the weekend:

• Friday, Aug. 19 (325a): You may claim one character as usual.

• Saturday, Aug. 20 (325b): You may claim two characters today, but if you do, you must give up one of the characters you have already claimed in the past by either releasing them to the wild, or gifting them to someone else. If you don’t want to participate, you can claim only one character again today.
    (characters released in this round can immediately be claimed by someone else, however you must wait two rounds before you may reclaim a character you’ve released)

• Sunday, Aug. 21 (325c): You may claim one character today but it must be of the opposite gender of the character you claimed on Friday, Aug. 19. There is no alternative for this round. Either opposite gender, or nothing at all. Sorry!

• Monday, Aug. 22 (325d): You may claim any person, place, or thing from an Anime/Manga/VN that you want. Literally anything at all. You can of course just claim a character this round like you would any other, but a round this broad in scope may never happen again. Make it count!

If you choose to participate in all the rounds, you will end the weekend with four claims. Five if you give one up in the 2for1 round. If you decline the opposite gender round, you will end the weekend with three/four characters. By the way, it goes without saying, but is worth mentioning anyway, that Rule 7 is not in play here. So no gifting or trading characters unless the round specifies you can.

The fun starts August 19th at 9:00 PM, ET/6:00 PM PT.
Some rules may be subject to change before 8/19/2016

We now return you to your regular Anime Network forum…

4 Likes