Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

ROUND 332

Viktor Nikiforov - Yuri!!! on Ice

1 Like

Round 332

Gintaro from Gingitsune

I usually miss out on most characters because with the exception of New Game, I don’t normally end up watching new stuff until long after it’s aired. I have a backlog so long I’m still watching stuff from years ago. That, and I’m slowly working my way through the UC Gundams. I think New Game may be the only thing I’ve seen that’s aired in 2016. I usually luck out and some of the older things I end up watching aren’t claimed though so that’s nice.

Edit: I went and counted. ~240 anime in my Crunchyroll queue. A good chunk of those I’ll probably end up not watching if I don’t find them interesting, and then another bunch of them are probably short 4 minutes/episode type things, but still… So much stuff to watch :frowning:

Edit2: that frowning face doesn’t look like it’s really frowning all that much…
Kind of looks like Fu-Girl from Denki-Gai actually…

1 Like

Round 332

This week I claim Hikari Kaibuchi from Brave Witches:

but that’s because oneechan was claimed by Series5Ranger! :sob:

3 Likes

My biggest issue is usually if a show lasts longer than 26 episodes, I can’t seem to get through it totally. If they Season Break I usually can (Log Horizon, for Example) I’m working on Space Brothers at the moment, and I usually start getting distracted by other stuff around the time I get to Mutta’s 3rd Exam…

1 Like

Round 332

Ryoka Narusawa from Occultic;Nine

@Series5Ranger Did you say… stacked? :wink:

1 Like

I like her Gun(s) lol

1 Like

X_X those aren’t guns those are nukes! D:

1 Like

Round 332

Ikta Solork - Alderamin on the Sky

More Ikta!

1 Like

Round 332

Irene - Claymore

Round 333

Ibaraki Doji from Onigiri

Adding to my girls with Heterochromia collection

1 Like

Round 333

I just watched the premier of this series and, well… It’s probably 90% fanservice but it looks like it’s going to be fun! Therefore, this week I claim Nozomi Kaminashi from Keijo!!!

2 Likes

Round 333

Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Numbers

1 Like

That was the other way I could have gone this week…

1 Like

@Newshawk last week when the first episode of Keijo aired I got a notification on my phone from Crunchyroll for it. The notification read “Don’t miss Keijo!!! you can’t half-ass this sport” Or something along those lines LOL.

@Newshawk @OneWayDevil You guys watching for the plot, or the backstory? :wink:

4 Likes

Both! I came for the plot, stayed for the backstory.

2 Likes

Hopefully both, I need to watch the second episode to see if it’s a keeper. I LOLed at the lightning-fast KO ass attack & it does seem to have a bit of quirky humor so we’ll see. I tend to end up watching only a handful of the shows each season & either stalling or completely ignoring the rest.

1 Like

I do this too, only I’m about 12 or so seasons behind.

Anyway…

Round 333

Back to Gundam!

Cecily Fairchild from Mobile Suit Gundam F91

ROUND 333

Kae Serinuma - Kiss Him, Not Me

1 Like

Round 333

Jean Alkiniks - Alderamin on the Sky

more