Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 532

Yui Takamura from Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

4 Likes

Round 532

Jesper Raki - Dances with the Dragons

3 Likes

But… But… She has black hair!

3 Likes

U know what they say @Newshawk the blacker the better

1 Like

Round 532

This week, I claim Lynette from Lapis Re:LiGHTs:

So you can guess what that means…

Attention!
NE logo
Takes great pride in announcing our latest idol group signing: LiGHTs!

Yes, I know they’re newly formed but we have great hope for them! After all, if they don’t make a gigantic debut, it could mean expulsion!

3 Likes

And that’s why I’m calling her “Black-haired Yami”.

:wink:

2 Likes

Round 532

Noire from Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

3 Likes

Round 532

Yuri - Arte

00000-Arte-TV-Anime-Character-Designs-Yuri

more

000-246-arte74
000-270-Arte_9b
000-270-arte96
000-350-yuri-arte-177240
000-450-Arte-TV-Anime-Character-Designs-Yuri
000-500-scale_1200
000-550-2f3de867-3273-46db-8364-e16470fff375
000-600-20020711351055

1 Like

Round 532

Phoena from Chain Chronicle - The Light Of Haecceitas

3 Likes

Round 533

I know it’s almost the end of August. We’re about two months into the Summer 2020 anime season. For me, that means… Wondering what’s ahead for Fall 2020!

I’ve spotted a few series I’m interested in and I’ve decided to staake an early claim, so this week, I claim Tsukasa Yuzaki (nee Tsukuyomi) from Tonikaku Kawaii, or Fly Me to the Moon:

3 Likes

If this show doesn’t have this as the op…

2 Likes

Round 533

Roka Shibasaki from D-Fragments / D-Frag

Roka

3 Likes

Round 533

Going back to a series I claimed most of the girls from already, there’s still two remaining. So, this week I’m gonna claim one of them.

Kohaku Kujou (Majo’s sister) from Wasteful Days Of High School Girls!

kohaku-kujou-169505

And if you thought pics of Majo were hard to find…

At least here's a couple of the Kujou sisters together.

2 Likes

That would be nice but I think “Fly Me to the Moon” is just the US title. Google Translates says the title Tonikaku Kawaii means “Anyway Cute.” Not really an attention-grabbing title.

1 Like

lol hey! funny story… I updated the lists like two weeks ago and never pushed the update! woops!

Round 533

Misana from Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

She’s this one on the left ^^^^ The other one over on the right here ^^^^ is Noire.

There aren’t a lot of good images from the anime yet what with it not being out yet.

2 Likes

Aaaaaanyway… It’s later than usual, and short notice, but I’m planning on doing the thing. I’ll write it all up and post it in a little bit.

2 Likes

As long as it still has a certain blonde angel in my family, then I’m okay with that :wink:

1 Like

Round 533

Shin Kazama - Area 88

000-561-area_88_shin_kazama
000-478-44386_45122

1 Like

Okay, we’re doing The Thing! It’s The Thing everyone! Get ready!

Ya’ll know the drill by now. multiple days of claims starting this Friday, round 534 (I guess that’s today).
Every day’s round will start at 9pm ET/6pm PT. A few tweaks to the rules this time, plus a whole extra day… because Labor Day or something.

Here’s the Schedule:

• Friday 9/4 (534a) - Rather than a single character, you can claim two today.

• Saturday 9/5 (534b) - You can once again claim two characters today, however the second character must either be the opposite gender of the first claim, a different race/species from the first claim, or from a different series/franchies/whatever as the first claim.

• Sunday 9/6 (534c) - You may claim three characters today, but if you do, you must give up two of the characters you have already claimed in the past. No gifting. If you don’t want to release any characters, you can only claim two characters today.

• Monday 9/7 (534d) - You may claim up to four characters this round—but they all have to be from the same anime/manga/VN. This is your chance for that big group you want to claim.
    (Keep in mind, this is up to four characters. If you can only think of two or three, then so be it, claim what you can.)

• Tuesday 9/8 (534e) - You may claim any person, place, or thing from an anime/manga/VN that you want. Literally anything at all. You can of course just claim a character this round like you would any other.

Wow! Isn’t this incredible? Not only is it a long weekend because Labor Day is a thing, but you’ve also got five whole days of claims with up to a whopping 12 whole new claims! This is the best! It’s the greatest! It’s awesome!

Now remember folks, this all kicks off with the start of round 534 tonight (the 4th). and each day’s round starts at 9pm ET/6PM PT.

You can post your claims each day as the rounds begin, you can wait a day or two and do multiple rounds in a single post, or you can wait until Tuesday evening and do all five rounds at once. Whatever you decide to do, just remember to do all your claiming by 8:59pm ET next Friday (the 11th), and I also ask that you keep this in mind when you’re claiming:

The claims for each round should all be together in a single post, and all claims for a round should be made at the same time. Please don’t claim half the characters for a round then return to it later after you’ve thought about it some more. Think about the claims for the round before you make them, and make them all at once.
If you could do that for me, that would be great. Thanks.

Lastly, and as always, during this event Rule 7 is not in play. No gifting or trading characters unless the round specifies you can (none of them do).

Okay, have fun!

2 Likes

C’mon, man!

Edit: Hmmm… Where have I see this before? Oh, well. It’s OK. I was thinking of doing something like this so it’s all good.

2 Likes