Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 632

Yami: “We just started a series that just recently got it’s second season after 5 years, and not only does Neme voice a character in it, she’s unclaimed!”

Nemesis: “She’s a super intellectual who, sadly, suffers from congenital heart disease.”

We had to add her to our family! :heart:

All three: “Arisu Sakayanagi from Classroom of the Elite!”

More pics!

5 Likes

Round 632:
Miyako Izumo from Princess Connect! Re:Dive

I believe that completes Diabolos for me. Thought I claimed her already.

5 Likes

Maybe you didn’t have enough pudding…

5 Likes

Round 632

Kei Karuizawa from Classroom of the Elite

One More

5 Likes

Round 633:
Oboro Shintou From Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

Bunny!!!

4 Likes

Round 633

Raito “Philip” Sonozaki - Fuuto PI

0000-Philip_Fuuto_PI

0000-Fuuto-PI-3a2

0000-FB3SNv1VUAYZAl3

3 Likes

Round 633

So, I’ve been watching a new series on HIDIVE. It’s short and quirky so it’s right up my alley. There’s two main characters–a Shiba Inu named Haru and his Master, a Japanese high school girl who’s the last person on earth. Therefore, this week I’m claiming Haru’s master, known either as Master or Her, from Doomsday With My Dog:
DWMD Her
(Please excuse the funky-looking right leg. I tried to edit out a part of Haru that was in the pic but I didn’t do a good job.)

3 Likes

Round 633

This week, we’re claiming another new Sentai cutie! One of the idol group TingS!

Yami: “She is a Red Eyed Blonde, so she was already a possible claim, but after this week’s episode, we had to add her to our family! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Both: “This week, we claim: Rio Seibu from Shine Post!”

More Pics!

4 Likes

Round 633

Otome Okunomiya from PrimaDoll

5 Likes

Round 633

Honami Ichinose from Classroom of the Elite

More Please

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have imagined there’d be any Classroom of the Elite bishies to claim by now. Guess I was wrong.

6 Likes

Yea there’s quite a few I’ve just been indecisive and preoccupied over the last year with other things to continue picking a character every week like I used to. I was actually surprised I hadn’t already picked the two that I just picked. I checked the listings and went hmh… lol

5 Likes

@Newshawk and @OneWayDevil .

I just actually started the show, and heard Nemesis (Airisu. She’s voiced by Rina Hidaka). Immediately looked over the list, and was like YAY! SHE’S NOT CLAIMED!!! :black_heart: Lol.

5 Likes

Watch out, there, @MaouSadao. Somebody’s bound to snipe her now.

3 Likes

Nemesis: “But @Newshawk we claimed her last week…”

3 Likes

Told you someone would snatch her up… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

ROUND 633

Anna Yamada - The Dangers in My Heart

4 Likes

Round 634

This week, I want to claim another bishie from My Stepmother’s Daughter is My Ex. This time it’s Akatsuki Minami:

And now I can post this:

4 Likes

Round 634:
Elianna Bernstein from Princess of the Bibliophile/ Bibliophile Princess / Mushikaburi-hime

5 Likes

Round 634

Yami: “This week, Mikan just announced she’s voicing the lead character in an upcoming series!”

Mikan: “She’s a teaser who has feelings for her classmate who seems to be so normal that he’s practically invisible to most!”

It looks like an absolute awwdorable series, and Mikan voices her, so definitely want to add her to our family!

All three: “Nagisa Kubo from Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible!”

More pics!

5 Likes