Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 288

Sleggar Law from Mobile Suit Gundam

Round 288

Itsuki Otori - Starmyu

[details=More]

[/details]

Round 289

Haruka Nogizaki from Nogizaki Haruka no Himitsu / Haruka Nogizaki’s Secret

Round 289

Fubuki aka Blizzard of Hell - One Punch Man

1 Like

ROUND 289

Itori - Tokyo Ghoul

1 Like

Round 289

Kamille Bidan from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

Hey everyone!

Seeing as the 25th is a Friday this year, might I suggest we take a break that week and continue the following week?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, as most eveyone will probably be busy that day ( I plan on seeing the new Star Wars movie that day.)

3 Likes

Round 289

Xaki - DearS

A break sounds good to me. I need to hunt more prey for the collection anyway. :wink:

1 Like

But but but… senpai… It’s Chwistmas. What should I do with all these holiday boobs? :wink:

1 Like

Umm… it’s true that Christmas is on Friday, Dec, 25th this year. That means that the next Friday is… January 1st, New Year’s Day. Let’s take a two week “Winter Break” and resume play on Friday, January 8th, 2016.

4 Likes

SOUNDS GOOD! :grinning:

If we are doing a 2 week break, the we’ll need a special round when play resumes on the 8th, We will also be into the first episodes of the winter season as well.

1 Like

… Is that a demand or a request? :neutral_face:

Request, obviously, I’m not in charge of the game, I just play it.

Oh God… senpai! What did I do to deserve this??! Meh boobs… meh precious boobies.

1 Like

Well I don’t think we would be out of line to demand something since we were supposed to have special rounds like 2 years ago and then we never did. Of course I won’t be as bold as to demand anything I would rather negotiate or maybe just ask very nicely.

1 Like

Well, if it’s a request, sure thing, let’s do that.

If it’s a demand…

I can’t say those things here, so we’ll just say it’s a request okay? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Round 290

Yukari Kamishiro from Nogizaki Haruka no Himitsu / Haruka Nogizaki’s Secret