Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

ROUND 293

Kurokami no Onna - Death Parade

3 Likes

I shall start the New Year with a Ferryman!

Round 293

Bekkou - Zombie Loan

1 Like

R 293

Matthieu - Eureka Seven

Round 293
For my first pick of 2016, I claim Celistia Ralgris from Saijaku Muhai no Shinsou Kiryuu (Bahamut)/Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut/Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle.

Round 293

Haman Karn from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

You going to answer the question we’ve all been waiting to hear?

Round 294

Koito Minase from Myriad Colors Phantom World

Round 294

Mai Kawakami - Myriad Colors Phantom World

1 Like

nope

Would you like a large Farva with that nope? So why the nope? You could at least adress it since it was up for discussion before the holidays.

Round 294

This week, I claim Krulcifer Einfolk from Saijaku Muhai no Shinsou Kiryuu (Bahamut)/Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut/Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle.

Round 294

Souichirou Sena - Active Raid

1 Like

Round 295

Aqua from KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!!

1 Like

Round 295

Takeru Kuroki - Active Raid

Round 295

Athena from Luck & Logic

1 Like

Okay, so I have a question for all of you.

Frankly, I’m tired of updating three lists. It’s lame. But I’m totally cool with only updating TWO lists instead!! :smiley:

Basically, would you guys mind if I scrapped the Character list and only updated the Series and Player lists from now on?

Hopefully that’ll allow me to get through updates quicker, so then I’ll actually have time to keep them updated more often.

3 Likes

That’s fine with me as I only use the series list anyway, the player list is only used if you want to trade with somebody.

2 Likes

I only use the Series List also, so it’s ok with me to scrap the Character List.

1 Like

I am okay with that idea. I rarely use that list anyway. I mostly depend on the Series List.

Thanks for the good work, Hornet65!

1 Like

Okay then… that makes six of us.
So, the Player and Series lists are updated to round 294.

From now on, the Character list will no longer be updated!
Do not click on the Character list link anymore. It has been replaced by a .gif of Skeleton Krillin.

3 Likes