Congratulations, Sweet_Babette, Newest TANette

Outlander used to welcome female members with 100 posts as official TANettes. Keeping in the spirit of that, I would like to declare Sweet_Babette an official TANette!

Of course, this is where Outlander would make a snide comment about adding to his harem or making him a “sammich”. That will always be a fond memory that I could never duplicate. Perhaps someone else will? LOL

Anyway, congratulations Sweet_Babette and welcome to the TANettes!!! Keep up the good work!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the TANettes, @Sweet_Babette !!

3 Likes
you mean like this?

http://www.popcults.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/make-me-a-sammich.jpg

5 Likes

Thanks tonka! It’s perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’m not really sure what this means exactly, will something happen?

3 Likes

No, nothing will happen. It’s because that we have so few girls on the site that we like them to feel special and encourage them to keep posting and to stay with us.

Plus, we love the opportunity to celebrate such things!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Sweet_Babette!

This sure does bring back memories.

4 Likes

Ah, yes. Good memories. @Sweet_Babette you don’t have to worry about anything, enjoy the attention. The folks here are just happy to have you around. Keep posting and keep asking questions. :relaxed:

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Congrats! I could give you a reward or something special in celebration of this occasion. Like candy or something. It’s down in my basement… yes come, follow me down into my well lit basement for some… candy… +ominous snicker++cough+ sorry for that totally unintentional snicker. I have… snickeritus… I snicker at the most inopportune times. I swear I’m not evil. +ominous snicker+

2 Likes

It’s really great to see that Outlander’s influence lives on! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s just a shame new posters don’t stay on here long enough to allow us to keep this going. Patience we must have.

1 Like

Who or what is Outlander?

I feel so honored, you guys are great!

1 Like

2 Likes

Outlander was a member here. Unfortunately he had died.

1 Like