AN Forums

Crunchyroll News

I thought the Viz deal is going to happen for select shows which I gathered as stuff we might be able to get on Toonami . All the great shows you have really been waiting for are SOL unless we decide to let someone else release them . I don’t know the whole deal sounded more like disappointment waiting to happen . I might of read it wrong though .

3 Likes

I might go Super Sayan Blue if they decide not to release Konosuba, especially since both seasons have the dub treatment, and how much money they made on the screening of the movie…

4 Likes

Crunchyroll is Viz? When did this happen?

I see you at least have seen one decint show. :rofl:

1 Like

No, not exactly. They signed a deal a while back for them to distribute some of their titles on home video.

3 Likes

If that’s the case where are they. Theres some. good action shows that need DVD releases on crunchyroll

Starting Off the Year with Premieres! Crunchyroll is back at C2E2!

February 25, 2020 12:00pm CST
Find out what we have in store for this year’s event in Chicago

2 Likes

Crunchyroll All-Stars: Rusev’s Love for Anime Started at His Parent’s Video Store

March 02, 2020 12:00pm CST
WWE Star Rusev talks about how Akira got him into anime, Fullmetal Alchemist’s themes of brotherhood, and more!

Crunchyroll All-Stars: Rusev’s Love for Anime Started at His Parent’s Video Store

March 03, 2020 6:52pm CST
WWE Star Rusev talks about how Akira got him into anime, Fullmetal Alchemist’s themes of brotherhood, and more!

3 Likes

Rusev smash! :laughing:

Damn Akira was a good movie. Need to watch it again sometime.

A Special Message from Hime | 1 Million Subscribers

2 Likes

Popular Anime You NEVER heard of (probably) | Anime Explained

1 Like

Isn’t the one on the left that show where a detective gets turned into a kid but somehow managed to find people getting murdered on a weekly basis?

That show was awesome :laughing:

2 Likes

Yep! That’s Case Closed AKA Detective Conan

3 Likes

You Can Watch Crunchyroll Streams in 1080p For Free — It’s Just Not Advertised

posted on 2020-03-10 15:22 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge
Membership sign-up suggests only 480p is available for free

1 Like

That’s only if you’re using the website though.

If using the app, you can only select video quality if you have a premium account.

On top of that, your selections are: Low, High, or Auto…

So it’s the late 2000’s still ?

1 Like

Pretty much :joy:

2 Likes

Does any of this apply to VRV?

It shouldn’t apply to me though cause I pay for my VRV subscription

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces Spring 2020 Anime Lineup!

March 20, 2020 9:01am CDT

2 Likes

Mer-Hime is just adorable! :heart_eyes:

An Update to Our English Dubs

March 27, 2020 8:23pm CDT

Crunchyroll Pauses English Dub Releases, Lists Premiere Dates for More Spring Anime

posted on 2020-03-27 23:29 EDT by Alex Mateo & Crystalyn Hodgkins
Company reveals dates for Fruits Basket 2nd Season, Tower of God, 2nd half of Ascendance of a Bookworm

1 Like