Here is how it goes.
- The initiator of the Versus will come up with a simple versus battle for debate
- There are Three Rounds to every Death Battle
- Round one, Opening Statements; state you opinion, explain your reasoning and evidence for that train of thought.
- Round 2 will be the Rebuttal, this is where you can address opponents’ opinions and deliver counter argument for their opening statement.
- Round 3 will be Closing Remarks, here you may reiterate your strong points, summarize your debate, make concessions or have your final word from an opponent’s rebuttal.
- Each Participant only gets 1 post per round, be sure you have thought out your arguments before you post them, Edits will be put under suspicion if they are used to give counter argument for later posts.
- The Initiator will mark the ends of rounds and the start of new ones. Players must mark the battle Number and Round Number at the Start of their post in ALL CAPS AND BOLD to make sure it is clear everyone is on the same page. You may also reiterate the battle name under the Battle and Round number.
- theres no actual “winner” in terms of debate, individuals may come to consensus or just disagree, but you’re sharing your opinion and having a conversations over it.
If anyone likes they can also write a miniature story regarding the scenario after the debate and post it in here. Just be sure to Label the Battle Number and Title at the Top in BOLD AND ALL CAPS so it stands out.
BATTLE 1 ROUND 1
Number 17 (version: Dragonball Super) vs Tenchi Masaki (This does not include his God Form from the end of season 4 of the OVA series)
ROUND 1 BEGIN