In A Bar Fight, Which TAN Character Would Have Your Back?

In a bar fight, I would definitely want Hime from Princess Resurrection on my side. You can never go wrong when you have a chain saw wielding chick on your side. Of course, Hime may be just as likely to sit there and just watch, while she sips at her tea. Though I’m sure Liza would lend a fist/paw.

I also considered Sanzo from Saiyuki, but he would be just as likely to turn around shoot you, if you annoyed him anyway. And really, it’s very easy to annoy him.

It would help if I could spell the names…

Either the Urzu squadron (Sousuke Sagara, Kurz Weber, Melissa Mao) or the main from AD Squadron. Though, I could see myself drinking with Mao, though I would have to be designated driver and drinking the non alcoholic beverage. She can kick ass too.

Dark (DNAngel), Doonan Knute(Appleseed), and Nayu (Elfen Lied)

The cover air, ground and covert; long range and CQ.

Also they cover magic, tech, and psychic defenses/offenses.

I would add Mahoro, but she really needs a break and a long rest as per Matthew’s instructions. :stuck_out_tongue:

All shall happen by the will of Matthew. :wink:

My backup team would of course be Muryou, Jiltosh, and Nayuta if it was a Space bar. :wink:

I know you think I’ll say Hagi, but I won’t break the rules!!

It would definitely be Dr. Jackal!!

(not that I would ever be in a bar fight!!)
:grin:

Shinji, in Eva Unit 1 of course.

Ban Mido… yes… definitely. (since I can’t say Roy)

Since I’m already Ban… I’m gonna pick Ginji. :slight_smile:

It’s hard for me to pick, since I don’t go to bars and I avoid fighting at all costs.

But I guess I’d have to go with Kurumi.

The holy trinity: Kaname Chidori, Himeno Awayuki, and Lucy/Nyu.

I’d pick a life-sized Hikaru, tykes. Kazuki will be there for backup. It would’ve been Dr. Jackal, but nooo… he already picked sides!

I was thinking about the Ban and Ginji as well, but I think in a fight Hime would wipe the floor with them…lol.

And Lucy is a really good one, and she never even crossed my mind. Of course, I have a feeling a bar fight with her would be much bloodier than normal.

If I was in a Bar fight…

I'd have to go with Elvy from RahXephon, and like others have said Ban Mido from GetBackers is a good choice. I think I'd rather have Flandre or Francesca (Huga!) then Lilliane (If you've read the manga, you know who I'm talking about) from Princess Resurrection.

I cant believe no one has said Chiyo Dad yet. DUDE IS BULLET PROOF! He also has a great pitching arm, which means he also has a mean punch. Also, eat your tomatoes.

:smiley:

Actually you would want Franz…the only other one left you didn’t mention. :woohoo:

I’d go with a girl. Perhaps Mikura from Mezzo. She’s one tough Biz-natch!
Slick

Guy Daigoji

Kino would get my back. She can kick some major ass!!

lol ya but he wouldn’t fit in the Bar so it wouldn’t be a bar fight then now would it? :stuck_out_tongue:

:unsure: He wouldn’t fit in the bar? What kind of bars do you go to? He is only as big as 2 greyhound buses. That would easily fit in a bar.