Do u guys appear on any insight channels?

i’m just wanting to know if you guys appear on tv periodically like manga.com does.cuz if u did, i really wanna watch it!!!

:ohmy:
B) :S

hehe…funny faces!!!

Insight does have a Video On Demand Channel… have you found that yet?

umm ya i found that i mean do they have like a “channel” like channel 66or somthin cuz i cant stay on this laptop forever watching anime! i like to watch it on tv too! i no they dont have 24/7 channel…but that does mean that they could have a like…2/1 channel? like manga.com on channel 61 every monday at 11!(that wasnt an ad…jsut to let u know)

I meant that Video On Demand is on your TV.

The Anime Network should have a channel on your TV. You should have several ‘On Demand’ channels on your TV, and The Anime Network should be one of them.

Of course, right off the top of my head, I don’t know if it’s a FREE On Demand or a Subscription On Demand service, but you should check and see.

Other than that, The Anime Network does not have any other channels.

What we have here online is what we call the Online Player. (just so we can tell the difference) :slight_smile:

asro Anime Network is available on Insight. check http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Video-On-Demand-Schedule/Insight

To access it go to to your VOD section on your TV and click Premium Choices then Anime. That is where the Anime Network section is on Insight. If you need more help about that call Insight Customer service.

ugh…never mind…i ill just search for it on the #channels (thats what i want to know #channels and i already know about on demand… ive seen it b4!)

…im sorry if that turned out to be mean…i wasnt trying to…

asro4195 wrote:

[quote]ugh…never mind…i ill just search for it on the #channels (thats what i want to know #channels and i already know about on demand… ive seen it b4!)

…im sorry if that turned out to be mean…i wasnt trying to…[/quote]

Some cable companies make it available as channels.

The term you’re asking about is Linear feed. To answer than question no, Anime Network closed down its linear (regular channel) last year since the Cable companies are pushing for VOD content. Anime just isn’t popular enough to get its whole channel, since it costs 100s of thousands of $ to operate, with the market and economy in bad shape in the last few years… VOD and Online Streaming are where it’s at now.

asro4195 wrote:

No there’s no “Anime Network” block on any linear TV channel. Anime Network is just avaible On Demand (VOD), and online (this site). The 24/7 channel shut down a few years back, and there never was a block for Anime Network on another channel.

Guys he was asking (I think) if the channel had a “block” sort of like how the Funimation Channel had a block on Colours TV. Like if there’s a channel that plays Anime Network shows at a certian time each day/week/. Sadly no there’s no such thing. Although G4 used to play some ADV anime quite a few years back correct? But nothing much like that happens anymore.

Yeah having blocks is an outdated model, hence why almost everyone’s moving away from that. It only works in some instances with more mainstream or unique titles - but for Anime Network or companies with broad digital distribution methods it’s not worth it, given the channels ask or demand too much to make such a deal.