FreakAngels

FreakAngels

Plot Summary: Welcome to Whitechapel: last bastion of humanity. Six years ago, the world “ended” in a single, apocalyptic event, trapping Great Britain behind a mysterious dome of purple energy. London’s last neighborhood has persevered thanks to the protection of the “FreakAngels” — a small group of psychically-powered twenty-three-year-olds. Their fragile peace becomes threatened, however, when an exiled friend returns, exposing past conspiracies and new conflicts within their fractured, makeshift family. Can Whitechapel survive?
Vintage: 2022-01-27

Crunchyroll Reveals New FreakAngels Trailer Ahead of 2022 Premiere

October 10, 2021 11:00am CDT
Latest Crunchyroll Original is based on the graphic novel series of the same name

FreakAngels Premieres on Crunchyroll January 27, 2022

December 16, 2021 1:00pm CST
New key visual also revealed

Crunchyroll Announces FreakAngels, More to Winter 2022 Lineup!

December 21, 2021 11:00am CST

1 Like

Crunchyroll Reveals FreakAngels Voice Cast, Previews First Episode

January 20, 2022 11:00am CST
Crunchyroll Originals series premieres on January 27

How was this? I happened to see a clip from it and it was fun but also pretty dang weird.

1 Like

I haven’t taken the time to watch it myself.

The top two reviews on the series page appears to warning you that this is a western made show, and to go in with that mindset, not that of an anime show. The second one, I read the first sentence, and it seems the show got a review bomb from people thinking this was an anime, at least when the review was written. Looks at least unlike the other show like this, at least it has a chance at being good.

1 Like

This Week in Anime - What the Hell is Going On in Freakangels?

by Nicholas Dupree & Jean-Karlo Lemus, Mar 15th 2022