Frog Pond

[quote=Froggy]

[details=PretearHimeno and I have been writing eachother and she made this for me:]

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/nerd-girl/FROGS/IMG_20110911_153742-1.jpg[/details] [/quote]

That truly is froggin’ awesome.

Thumbs up AnimeGirl7772!!! You posted one of my favorite old avatars and my tattoo.

Fail :laugh:

That frog is in a pickle isn’t he? :smiley:

My very unhappy cat, George, in his frog costume at Halloween:

@Froggy - I can understand why George doesn’t like that! . . . by the way, is he named from the book “Of Mice and Men” ?

@Rish - George was named for the old Looney Toons cartoon with the Abominable Snowman. The snowman thinks Daffy is a bunny rabbit thanks to Bugs and he manhandles him while saying “and I will love him and hug him and call him George.”

@Wicca - OMG!!! I so want to get knocked up now just to make my kids run around in those outfits. I can picture it now.

Imaginary kid: Mom, can I go out and play?

Mom/Froggy: Put on the frog costume for mommy first.

Imaginary kid: Please Mother!!! No more!!!

[quote=Froggy]
@Rish - George was named for the old Looney Toons cartoon with the Abominable Snowman. The snowman thinks Daffy is a bunny rabbit thanks to Bugs and he manhandles him while saying “and I will love him and hug him and call him George.”[/quote]

He he he . . . I loved that episode! Also, that is a reference to “Of Mice and Men” - so I guess, in a roundabout way it is. :wink:

Of Mice and Men @ @Wiki

Interesting reason to get “knocked up” :S

[quote=rish11]

[quote=Froggy]
@Rish - George was named for the old Looney Toons cartoon with the Abominable Snowman. The snowman thinks Daffy is a bunny rabbit thanks to Bugs and he manhandles him while saying “and I will love him and hug him and call him George.”[/quote]

He he he . . . I loved that episode! Also, that is a reference to “Of Mice and Men” - so I guess, in a roundabout way it is. :wink:

Of Mice and Men @ Wiki[/quote]

[quote=rish11]

[quote=Froggy]
@Wicca - OMG!!! I so want to get knocked up now just to make my kids run around in those outfits. [/quote]

Interesting reason to get “knocked up” :S [/quote]

Um, gross!?[/quote]

I never really thought about it because Of Mice and Men was never one of my favorites but those tricky Looney Toons always throwing in opera and classical music and literature.

@Froggy, yeah that was disturbing (which is why I decided to put it in a spoiler)!

[quote=Froggy]
@Wicca - OMG!!! I so want to get knocked up now just to make my kids run around in those outfits. I can picture it now.

Imaginary kid: Mom, can I go out and play?

Mom/Froggy: Put on the frog costume for mommy first.

Imaginary kid: Please Mother!!! No more!!![/quote]

Yes, I can imagine the little ones “hopping” about the front yard as your neighbors pass by, shaking their heads! :laugh: Perhaps when you are older, you won’t be crazy cat lady, but instead you will be crazy frog lady!

And just to prove it -

http://www.croakcity.com/-Crazy-Frog-Lady-T-Shirt.html

Frog Rock
Driving through the desert community of Congress, Arizona on highway #89 you will see a group of rocks that look like a frog. I mean really look like a frog – and it has been painted in froggy green ever since 1928! A woman named Sara Perkins, a homesteader’s wife, observed that this particular rock, when viewed from the proper angle, resembled a frog. She painted it and it has become quite the landmark ever since. Painting a 60-ton frog-looking rock is not an easy task, but the town’s folk of Congress have kept it green to this day! [Pauline Schoeneman, 05/27/2006]
(from RoadsideAmerica.com)

That’s so cool.