Greetings, Fellow Humans!

Hello! As you can see, I am new to these forums. I got into anime several years ago, when I started watching Toonami. Eventually, I became the otaku I am today. Some of my favorite anime/manga are Soul Eater, Desert Punk, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Full Metal Panic. Anyway, I look forward to participating in these forums.

My favorite genre of video games is RPG, but I also enjoy a good RTS. Oh yeah, and I love Minecraft, but my favorite video game franchise remains Kingdom Hearts.

Konnichiwa, fellow galactic traveler. I hope your stay on planet TAN is both fruitful and enriching.
Just don’t forget to look both ways before picking up the strays.

Welcome aboard! We hope you’ll enjoy your stay here, as we all love new members! :wink:

Before Newshawk appears with his usual cheerful greeting, I’ll squeeze it in here for you! :laugh:

Newshawk will write:

Welcome to TAN! :woohoo:

Thank you both (or would the quote of Newshawk count as one?) for your welcomes!

Welcome to TAN, hope you have fun here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to TAN always great to see new faces here!

Hey, tell us all about it. Great to have ya here.

Welcome to the TAN Forums, tykes!

Please, enjoy yourself. Take a load off your shoulders, tykes…!

Hello and welcome! :cheer:

Welcome!

Welcome! Come back and post often! :slight_smile:

Welcome to you! Nice to have you here. Jump in and join us often.

sbitzer wrote:

[quote]Welcome aboard! We hope you’ll enjoy your stay here, as we all love new members! :wink:

Before Newshawk appears with his usual cheerful greeting, I’ll squeeze it in here for you! :laugh:

Newshawk will write:

Welcome to TAN! :woohoo:[/quote]

Well, it seems that sbitzer stole my thunder! I know it’s a cut and paste job now, but that one little paragraph pretty much sums up everything I feel about TAN. It’s my favorite place to chat about anime. I hope it becomes yours, too.

Newshawk wrote:

That was really very touching Newshawk.