Yo

Hey there! Found this site while browsing facebook. So I thought I’d join.
Favorite animes are the whole clannad series, tengen toppa gurren lagann, naruto shippuden, & trigun just to name a few.

Welcome to you! You have some nice shows there. There is plenty to see and do here, so I hope to see you around!

Hello and welcome to these boards of TAN!! :3 Whatever way you got here, I’m glad to see you make it. :slight_smile:

I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :cheer:

Welcome as well! Hope you enjoy the site and please comment often :wink: Look forward to seeing your posts :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for giving me such a warm welcome, it’s very much appreciated.

Welcome to TAN! I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker (not to mention the internationally-renown author of that classic in the making, “Bokuto Precinct of the DEAD”). You’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

As for your favorite series, any fan of Clannad is a friend of mine!