Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World / Isekai Meikyū de Harem o

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World / Isekai Meikyū de Harem o

Plot Summary: High school student Michio Kaga was wandering aimlessly through life and the Internet, when he finds himself transported from a shady website to a fantasy world — reborn as a strong man who can use “cheat” powers. He uses his powers to become an adventurer, earn money, and get the right to claim girls that have idol-level beauty to form his very own harem.
Vintage: 2022-07

ANN Info Page

2 Likes

Isekai Meikyū de Harem o Light Novels Listed With TV Anime

posted on 2020-12-10 22:40 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Shachi Sogano’s isekai story about high schooler transported to fantasy world with harem

1 Like

Isekai Meikyū de Harem o TV Anime Listed as Premiering This Year

posted on 2022-01-18 03:47 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins

2 Likes

Isekai Meikyu de Harem o TV Anime Reveals Main Staff and Cast, 1st Visual

March 24, 2022 8:45pm CDT
Light novel adaptation begins airing in July

Isekai Meikyū de Harem o Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, July Debut

posted on 2022-03-24 22:46 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Taku Yashiro, Shiori Mikami star in anime by Nisekoi’s Naoyuki Tatsuwa, Passione

3 Likes

Crunchyroll to Stream Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World

April 16, 2022 2:00pm CDT
Upcoming title announced at Crunchyroll’s Sakura-Con panel

2 Likes

Shiori Mikami Sings Opening Theme for TV Anime Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World

May 17, 2022 10:25pm EDT
The isekai fantasy will be simulcast on Crunchyroll from this July

1 Like

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World Anime Reveals Theme Songs

posted on 2022-05-18 13:00 EDT by Alex Mateo
Shiori Mikami performs opening, plays Roxanne in series

1 Like

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World Reveals Short Video, July 6 Premiere, More Cast

posted on 2022-06-13 05:19 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Anime will have 3 versions with various restrictions

2 Likes

Now the question is which versions will CR show.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Honestly, if they show anything OTHER than the Super-Censored version, I’ll be surprised…

Honest question. What was the last uncensored new series to be uploaded to Crunchyroll?

Funimation series being imported excluded, of course.

I think it was that Nobunaga’s Loli bride one…

3 Likes

Yep as far as I know.

3 Likes

Sonyroll will probably show the World’s End Harem edit of the TV broadcast version…

I think Sony picked this one up specifically so they could keep it from Sentai.

3 Likes

I think this is one of Kadokawa’s shows.
Which I think with the deal Sony and them have gives CR first chance at shows from them. Its a shame as Sentai in my opinion handles stuff like this way better. Hopefully we at least get a proper disc release for all these shows.

Though it could just be CR does not know how to give the good headpats to get the goods like Sentai. :rofl:

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World & More to Summer 2022 Anime Lineup!

June 22, 2022 11:00am CDT

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World Anime’s Promo Video Previews Opening Theme

posted on 2022-06-29 11:03 EDT by Alex Mateo
Shiori Mikami performs theme song for anime premiering on July 6

1 Like

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World TV Anime’s BD/DVD Boxes to Include Original Video Anime

posted on 2022-06-30 18:39 EDT by Egan Loo
1st of 2 6-episode boxes also has limited edition with 1/7-scale Roxanne figure

The Summer 2022 Preview Guide - Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World

Jul 6th 2022

First three episodes.

Spoiler

So a show’s first three episodes is about a guy trying to get enough money to buy a sex slave. Then resorting to murdering not great people and taking hands to get ID cards to get the money. Can we talk about wholesome. It’s good so far ,but it is kind of a trip thinking about it.

2 Likes

Yeah and giving it a little bit of a comparison to Black Summoner, both MC’s motivations for buying a slave are totally different. Michio wants Roxanne purely as a sex toy, who just happens to be able to fight and help him. Kelvin wants Efil for the same reason Naofumi wanted Raphtalia, as she can help keep him alive by being a support fighter, and Kelvin didn’t use any sketchy means to buy his slave either

3 Likes

I would say that Kelvin is relatively OP compared to Michio. Kelvin has skills that will increase his stats quickly and has a goddess acting as a player guide so to speak. Poor Michio just got tossed into an unknown world with no tutorial.

3 Likes