Hello everyone

Hello I’m new here and I’m a huge fan of anime I have been a fan of anime since Toonami ny fav anime is dragonball z I like ghost in the shell angelic layer inuyasha bleach code geass and all others sorry if I pelld some names wrong I’m a big gamer as well I have xbox live and I love halo I play call of duty as well and gears of war and other games I have a youtube account and I roleplay on myspace I hope to meet new friends and watch alot of anime thank you very much for welcomeing me here and I hope to meet you all very soon and thank you once again long live anime.

Welcome, Vengance! :slight_smile:

It’s always nice to have new members here!

We certainly don’t care about spelling very much as long as you get your point across!

Be sure to check out the Online Player here - we have several anime that are FREE to Registered Members and is very reasonably priced for Premium Members as well.

Please feel free to browse around the forums and jump into any convo you find interesting. The only thing we ask is that you check the Search function before starting a thread (especially in the Anime section).

If you have any questions, just ask! I’m sure you get tons of answers (but mine is the only one that matters :stuck_out_tongue: ).

If you’d like to make a sig (400x150) or have some of those cool icons under your avatar, go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

Again, welcome, come back and post often!! :laugh:

Welcome to TAN and enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Hello! Very nice to have you here. Like the Xbox, eh? That’s good stuff. Hang around and chat it up.

welcome from another new guy here B)

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! More the merrier and better!

Welcome to you! Hope you enjoy the site! :slight_smile:

Hello, THere.

AND Welcome.