Hello There

Hello everyone.

I am mars, and I have been a member of TAN for years but never used the forum before. I decided to start using it and say hi to everyone.

I have been on other Forums for example: FUNimation and Shohan USA.

I have been watching anime for years. The genres range From DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece, to Clannad and Kanon.

Hope to be posting lots.

Hello and welcome to the talaric TAN boards!! :3 I remember you from Funimation back when I used to post there a lot. :stuck_out_tongue: If I remember correctly, you spent quite a while in the “meaty competition” section. Though, in that time, I never really knew much about you; so, I would like to start off by asking you: what are your absolute favorite anime?

Well, I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :cheer:

Hello Mars! It’s good to see you finally joining us here in the TAN forums. It is a cozy place, however it does have its occasional wild animals from time to time! Anyway, I haven’t taken too much part in the Funimation forums too often… don’t really know why.
:huh:

Oh well… it is nice to meet you! I hope that you do continue to post around the TAN boards and get to know the guys & gals. Again… welcome Mars, and see ya’ around the boards!
:slight_smile:http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/Exile_360/Animated%20Pictures/Animated%20Welcome%20Banners/AnimatedWelcomeBannerSunsetPulsingStarGreeting.gif

Hi! Welcome! Come on in, relax.

Howdy!

Post often

Welcome to you! Feel free to look around and join in wherever you like.

Hello And Welcome to the wonderful Land of TAN.

Have fun posting in our TAN fourms.

Enjoy your stay