Hey, I'm Kiri

Hey, I’m Kiri and I’m new here! I can’t wait to meet others who like anime or manga like me. I’ friendly, so don’t be shy to talk to me.

Hello and welcome to the talionic TAN boards, Kiri!! :3 I’m sure you’re friendly, but how about you tell us a little more about yourself? Maybe what some of your favorite anime and manga are? :ohmy:

Well, I hope you have a great time on her posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Welcome. This place is so fun! Please stay, post often and become just like the rest of us.

Welcome. Post often

Have a free cookie…trust me…

I’ve been here a year now and I’ll tell you a few things. The people are great, the anime is great, the people that made this place are great. Any questions just ask no one will shy away from a new person or a new life to share. You’ll get some friends and hey you’ll watch some good anime in the proces

hi kiri, and welcome. i’m rather new myself. only been here a like a month but i still like to greet new users though.

enjoy your time here and don’t watch to much anime. just jokeing about that last part. besides there’s no such thing as too much anime.