FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ENGLISH DUB OF "IS IT WRONG TO TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON?: ARROW OF THE ORION” AIMS STRAIGHT FOR HIDIVE
Did you miss out on seeing the DanMachi movie in theaters last year? No problem; we believe in second chances. Spread the word and get that popcorn ready, because both the dub AND the sub for Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion starts streaming on HIDIVE on Friday, January 24, 2019, at 18:00 UTC!
Can’t wait until then? We don’t blame you. How about passing the time by streaming the first and second season, the OVA and Sword Oratoria after checking out our Quick and Easy DanMachi Viewing Guide? That’s the ENTIRE anime franchise all in one convenient place!
Our fellow Familia members over at Sentai Filmworks have this to say about the series:
“Far from the dungeon beneath Orario rises a new threat, one the beautiful goddess Artemis has sworn to destroy with the help of her chosen warrior. But this fighter isn’t the renowned Ais Wallenstein or another storied hero of Orario legend. Instead, the fate of Artemis’ quest falls upon the shoulders of Bell Cranel, who must partner with the goddess and stand against the menace lurking in the remains of a distant, ancient city. Although Bell is the ordained champion of Artemis and a member of the goddess Hestia’s Familia, their adventure will test every skill and take every ounce of courage that Bell has — and perhaps, along the way, turn him into the hero he has always aspired to be.”
- The United States & Canada (US, GU, PR, AS, MP, VI, CA, PW, FM, MH)
- The United Kingdom (GB, AI, SH, BM, AQ, IO, VG, KY, FK, GI, MS, PN, TC, GS)
- Ireland (IE)
- Australia (AU)
- New Zealand (NZ)
- South Africa (ZA)
- Latin America (AR, BZ, BO, BR, CL, CO, CR, CU, DO, EC, SV, FK, GY, GP, GT, HT, HN, MQ, MX, NI, PA, PY, BL, GS, MF, SR, UY, VE, GY, PE)
- Netherlands (NL, AW, BQ, CW, SX)
- Middle East (DZ, BH, CY, DJ, EG, IR, IQ, IL, JO, KW, LB, LY, MR, MA, OM, PS, QA, SA, SO, SD, SY, TN, TR, AE, EH, YE, AF)
- Scandinavia (FI, SE, NO, DK, IS, GL, SJ, FO)