HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED JANUARY 4 ON HIDIVE

Quick, name the following anime based solely on the premise: the protagonist can kill anything in one hit. If you guessed One-Punch Man, you’d be correct. If you guessed My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered (Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga.), you’d also be correct. Fans at Anime NYC absolutely loved the first episode and now it’s your turn to find out why. Sign up for your free trial now and watch the anime Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 11:30 AM EST (16:30 UTC) on HIDIVE!

MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Yogiri Takatou missed out on a few things while napping during a school trip… mainly how his entire class got transported to another world and how a curious sage gave everyone special powers! When Yogiri wakes up, he and classmate Tomochika Dannoura must defend themselves against a dragon. Out of options, Yogiri reluctantly agrees to team up with Tomochika and fend off danger with his Instant Death ability. If he can keep his eyes open, that is…

Trailer - https://youtu.be/FBt6tp32oPk

Studio - Okuruto Noboru (How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω)
Director - Masakazu Hishida (Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon: The Second Act)
Original Creator

• Story: Tsuyoshi Fujitaka (My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World)
  • Art: Chisato Naruse (Magic Stone Gourmet: Eating Magical Power Made Me the Strongest!)
    Originating Work - Light Novel

Main Character Cast

Yogiri Takatou - Koki Uchiyama (Seiya Kanie in Amagi Brilliant Park and Toge Inumaki in Jujutsu Kaisen)
Tomochika Dannoura - Miyu Tomita (Riko in MADE IN ABYSS)
Mokomoko Dannoura - Tomoko Kaneda (Nelliel in Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War)

Genres - Isekai, Fantasy, Action and Adventure, Comedy

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• One-Punch Man
  • The Eminence in Shadow
  • My Isekai Life
  • The Executioner and Her Way of Life
  • Ya Boy Kongming!
  • Reincarnated as a Sword
  • Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They?
  • KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Thursday, January 4, 2024
Premiere Time: 11:30 AM EST (16:30 UTC)

3 Likes