HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED JANUARY 4 ON HIDIVE

Quick, name the following anime based solely on the premise: the protagonist can kill anything in one hit. If you guessed One-Punch Man, you’d be correct. If you guessed My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered (Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga.), you’d also be correct. Fans at Anime NYC absolutely loved the first episode and now it’s your turn to find out why. Sign up for your free trial now and watch the anime Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 11:30 AM EST (16:30 UTC) on HIDIVE!

MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Yogiri Takatou missed out on a few things while napping during a school trip… mainly how his entire class got transported to another world and how a curious sage gave everyone special powers! When Yogiri wakes up, he and classmate Tomochika Dannoura must defend themselves against a dragon. Out of options, Yogiri reluctantly agrees to team up with Tomochika and fend off danger with his Instant Death ability. If he can keep his eyes open, that is…

Trailer - https://youtu.be/FBt6tp32oPk

Studio - Okuruto Noboru (How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω)
Director - Masakazu Hishida (Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon: The Second Act)
Original Creator

• Story: Tsuyoshi Fujitaka (My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World)
  • Art: Chisato Naruse (Magic Stone Gourmet: Eating Magical Power Made Me the Strongest!)
    Originating Work - Light Novel

Main Character Cast

Yogiri Takatou - Koki Uchiyama (Seiya Kanie in Amagi Brilliant Park and Toge Inumaki in Jujutsu Kaisen)
Tomochika Dannoura - Miyu Tomita (Riko in MADE IN ABYSS)
Mokomoko Dannoura - Tomoko Kaneda (Nelliel in Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War)

Genres - Isekai, Fantasy, Action and Adventure, Comedy

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• One-Punch Man
  • The Eminence in Shadow
  • My Isekai Life
  • The Executioner and Her Way of Life
  • Ya Boy Kongming!
  • Reincarnated as a Sword
  • Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They?
  • KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE MY INSTANT DEATH ABILITY IS OVERPOWERED ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Thursday, January 4, 2024
Premiere Time: 11:30 AM EST (16:30 UTC)

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH BOTH THE DANGERS IN MY HEART SPECIAL AND SEASON 2 THIS JANUARY

They say you should never judge a book by its cover, and The Dangers in My Heart (Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu) proved that saying true when it first aired during Spring 2023; what you first thought was a dark and edgy thriller turned out to be the heartwarming and wholesome romcom of the season instead. If you want to experience all the feels again, sign up for your free HIDIVE trial and tune in Saturday, January 6, 2024 at 1:00 PM EST (18:00 UTC) for the beginning of Season 2.

If you can’t wait until then, we’ve also got The Dangers in my Heart Special on Monday, January 1, 2024 9:00 AM EST (14:00 UTC) to tide you over in the meantime!

THE DANGERS IN MY HEART FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Fascinated by murder and all things macabre, Kyotaro fantasizes about acting on his twisted thoughts to the detriment of his classmates. His heart was dark until an encounter with Anna lit a spark within it in a classic tale of antisocial boy meets popular girl. Now they must both navigate a blossoming relationship and defy the expectations they have of each other and themselves.

Studio - Shin-Ei Animation (Teasing Master Takagi-san3)
Director - Hiroaki Akagi (Teasing Master Takagi-san the Movie)
Series Composition and Script - Jukki Hanada (Love, Chunibyou & Other Delusions)
Character Design - Masato Katsumata (The Quintessential Quintuplets 2)
Original Creator - Norio Sakurai
Originating Work - Manga

Japanese Cast

Kyotaro Ichikawa - Shun Horie (Kazuya Kinoshita in Rent-a-Girlfriend)
Anna Yamada - Hina Yomiya (Tomori Takamatsu in BanG Dream! It’s MyGO!!!)
Moeko Sekine - Megumi Han (Kana Arma in [OSHI NO KO])
Chihiro Kobayashi - Ayaka Asai (Zeta in The Eminence in Shadow 2nd Season)
Serina Yoshida - Atsumi Tanezaki (Frieren in Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End)
Yurine Hanzawa - Reina Ueda (Sahara Wakasa in Chained Soldier)
Kanna Ando - Yuka Iguchi (Subaru Konoe in Mayo Chiki!)
Sho Adachi - Nobuhiko Okamoto (Takumi Usui in Maid-Sama!)

Demographic - Shonen
Rating - TV-14 (D, L)
Genres - Comedy, Romance

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS THE DANGERS IN MY HEART IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• My Love Story!!
  • Teasing Master Takagi-san3
  • Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible
  • Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
  • The Dreaming Boy is a Realist
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
  • Real Girl
  • Tada Never Falls in Love
  • Kaguya-sama: Love is War

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE THE DANGERS IN MY HEART ON HIDIVE!

The Dangers in My Heart Special
Premiere Date: Monday, January 1, 2024
Premiere Time: 9:00 AM EST (14:00 UTC)

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2
Premiere Date: Saturday, January 6, 2024
Premiere Time: 1:00 PM EST (18:00 UTC)

2 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH RAGNA CRIMSON SEASON 1 COUR 2 ON JANUARY 13 ONLY ON HIDIVE

If you’ve been sleeping on Ragna Crimson, you need to sign up for HIDIVE so you can catch up on cour 1 because cour 2 starts Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 11:00 AM EST (16:00 UTC)!

RAGNA CRIMSON FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Dragons reign terror over the earth, sea and sky. If sworn dragon hunters like Ragna are to have any hope of dealing death to these seemingly invincible, fire-breathing beasts, they must find a way to level the odds. Ragna teams up with a mysterious man named Crimson who has likewise sworn to stand against the dragons menacing the world. But although Crimson’s motivations may be mysterious, his goal and Ragna’s perfectly align, and together they’ll fight to vanquish the dragons once and for all.

Studio - SILVER LINK. (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
Director - Ken Takahashi (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!, Animation Director for Fate/Grand Order: Final Singularity - Grand Temple of Time: Solomon)
Series Composition - Hitomi Mieno (The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior)
Original Creator - Daiki Kobayashi
Originating Work - Manga

Cast

Ragna - Chiaki Kobayashi (Askeladd in Vinland Saga)
Crimson - Inori Minase (Aki Hayakawa in Chainsaw Man)
Starlia - Rina Hidaka (Claire Kageno in The Eminence of Shadow 2nd Season)
Slime - Ai Fairouz (Power in Chainsaw Man)
Shin Cutlass - Tasuku Hatanaka (Melakonsi in The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess)
Garm Ulban - Shirou Saitou (Vesture Kloff Di Laufen in Overlord IV)
Isaac Stern - Tomoaki Maeno (Pain in Naruto)
Nazarena Teluzian - Yuu Shimamura (Annie Leonhart in Attack on Titan)
Christopher Algren - Kenji Hamada (Noro in Tokyo Ghoul)
Hesela & Greya - Rio Tsuchiya (Tanya in My One-Hit Kill Sister)
Fu - Yukihiro Nozuyama (Ryouhei Hayashi in Tokyo Revengers)
Majorca - Marika Kouno (Karin Istel in Love Flops)
Leonica - Ayumu Murase (Hestia in DanMachi)
Ultimatia - Reina Ueda (Sahara Wakasa in Chained Soldier)
Waltekamui - Junichi Suwabe (Archer in Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works)
Olto Zora - Ryoutarou Okiayu (Kongming in Ya Boy Kongming!)
Taratectra - Ryouta Takeuchi (Elias Ainsworth in The Ancient Magus’ Bride)

Demographic - Shonen
Rating - TV-MA
Genres - Action & Adventure, Fantasy

YOU’LL LOVE RAGNA CRIMSON IF YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING ANIME

• Berserk
  • Attack on Titan
  • Akame ga Kill!
  • The Eminence in Shadow
  • Dororo
  • GATE
  • MADE IN ABYSS
  • Vinland Saga
  • Chaika - The Coffin Princess
  • Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH RAGNA CRIMSON COUR 2 ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Saturday, January 13, 2024
Premiere Time: 11:00 AM EST (16:00 UTC)

2 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

“RAGNA CRIMSON” 2ND COUR PV (5TH TRAILER) RELEASED DETAILS ABOUT ORIGINAL MANGA BONUS MATERIAL FOR UPCOMING BLU-RAY RELEASE ALSO REVEALED (Japanese Release)

View 2nd Cour PV (Trailer 5): https://youtu.be/gCB1dp8BnTo
Blu-ray Release Details: https://ragna-crimson.com/blu-ray

The popular “Ragna Crimson” depicts an extreme battle between the absolute powerful dragons and humanity. The series, which is so popular that its overwhelming quality and profound story has attracted many overseas fans and won the first place weekly on overseas anime ranking sites for two consecutive weeks, will start airing its 2nd Cour (second season) on January 13. The newest trailer, a 2nd Cour PV, of the remarkable anime “Ragna Crimson” has now been released. In addition, the details of the illustrations and manga drawn by the original author, Daiki Kobayashi, included in the booklet included in the Blu-ray BOX released on February 14, have also been revealed.

Written by Daiki Kobayashi and published in the monthly magazine “Gangan JOKER” by Square Enix) “Ragna Crimson” tells the story of Ragna, a boy who has inherited the strongest power and the mission of the “dragon hunter” from his future self, challenges the absolutely powerful dragons that threaten humanity together with his deadliest partner, Crimson.

In the latest trailer released today, you can enjoy a powerful video that foreshadows the intensity of the war with the Winged Blood Clan, which has finally begun. Staria shows overwhelming charisma and leads the Silver Armored Corps against the dragon. At the same time as the success of Ragna and Crimson, who stand on the battlefield with her, we also feel the power of the opposing enemy, and the battle unfolds on an unprecedented scale. In the 2nd Cour, which starts on Saturday, January 13, the “Human Dragon War” arc will begin, and there is no doubt that it will be a development that you will have to keep an eye on more than ever.

In addition, the contents of the original manga drawn by Daiki Kobayashi included in the booklet included in the Blu-ray BOX of this work, which will be released on February 14, have finally been revealed. It is said that the battle between the silver-clad corps led by Staria Rese and the Ninth Order of the Winged Blood Clan, Dolnia, will be depicted for the first time. It is said that one of the important battles that will lead to the main story will be recorded, so I want to make sure that I get it. In addition, an illustration drawn by the original author was also released, which will be used as the cover in the form of being divided into BOX I and BOX II. The visuals of Staria and the familiar members of the Silver Corps who are challenging the battle are a masterpiece. As you can see in the image of the Blu-ray BOX BOX development released at the same time, Staria, Garm, Christopher, Hesela & Glare appear on the cover of Blu-ray BOX I. Please check out the Blu-ray-BOX I development diagram that has been released.

Tomorrow, from December 29, “Ragna Crimson” Episodes 1 - 4, “The Birth of the Grim Reaper,” will be released for free for a limited time on the KING AMUSEMENT CREATIVE official YouTube channel. In addition, it has been decided to carry out a broadcast project at once on Nico Nico Douga and ABEMA. The anime “Ragna Crimson” is also available on other sites, so even those who have not yet seen this work can catch up with the 2nd Cour in many ways. As the new chapter begins on January 13, you don’t want to miss this work, which continues to build enthusiasm.

RELEASED: “Ragna Crimson” 2nd Cour PV (5th Trailer) Details on Blu-Ray BOX Including Original Manga Bonus Material Revealed

■ BROADCAST INFORMATION

• TOKYO MX, BS11: Every Saturday 25:00~ The broadcast time will be moved up 30 minutes from January
  • MBS: Every Saturday 27:38~ d Anime Store, U-NEXT, Unlimited Anime: Every Saturday 24:00~ Terrestrial pre-distribution
  • Hulu, ABEMA, DMM TV: Every Thursday 24:00~

■ DISTRIBUTION DETAILS

• Terrestrial Pre-Broadcast – Every Saturday 24:00~ d Anime Store, U-NEXT, Unlimited Anime
  • Every Thursday 24:00~ Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, TELASA, J:COM STREAM, milplus, Smart Pass Premium, FOD, ABEMA, DMM TV, TVer, MBS Video-ism
  • Every Friday 12:00~ HAPPY VIDEOS
  • Every Friday 18:00~ Bandai Channel
  • Every Saturday 25:00~ Crank in! video
  • Every Monday 12:00~ Casual video (Internet café)

Distribution dates and times are subject to change

■ 2ND COUR PV (TRAILER 5)

• https://youtu.be/gCB1dp8BnTo
    The daily life of Ragna, a hunter boy who was attacked by the Winged Blood, was disrupted.
    The strongest power entrusted to you by your future self who has lost everything and the mission of the dragon. An encounter with Crimson, a former dragon king and the deadliest partner. Separation from Leonica, who is more important than anything else. It was the beginning of a grueling day that exceeded the limit. At the end of the battle with Artematia, the "King of Wings,” the country’s most powerful force, the Silver Armor Corps, and the “Silver Princess” Staria Rese lead the troops with overwhelming charisma. And finally, the strongest man of the “Winged Bloodline” stands in the way. The battle takes place to a new stage. With a 30-fold difference in strength, the curtain rises on a hopeless war.

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” BLU-RAY BOX PRODUCT INFORMATION

“Ragna Crimson” Blu-ray BOX I [Limited Time Edition]
Release date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Price: 29,700 Yen (Price without tax: 27,000 Yen)
Item No: KZX-90634~6
2 Blu-rays + 1 CD / Special BOX
Contents:
Blu-ray Disc 1: ~165 minutes (Episodes 1 – 6)
Blu-ray Disc 2: ~142 minutes (Episodes 7 – 12) + Video Extras
:black_small_square: “ROAR” non-credit version
:black_small_square: “Scale Horn” non-credit version
:black_small_square: Documentary produced by Ragna Crimson
:black_small_square: Just before the broadcast! Emergency Distribution Program ~Dawn of the Hunter~ (Director’s Cut Version)

Bonus CD: “Ragna Crimson” Original Soundtrack Vol. 1 (31 tracks)
Enclosures: Special 40 page booklet (Includes the original story Daiki Kobayashi newly drawn episode “Silver Armored Corps vs Dornia First Part”)

“Ragna Crimson” Blu-ray BOX II [Limited Time Edition]
Release date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
Price: 29,700 Yen (Price without tax: 27,000 Yen)
Item No: KZX-90637~9

2 Blu-rays + 1 CD / Special BOX
Contents:
Blu-ray Disc 1: (Episodes 13 – 18)
Blu-ray Disc 2: (Episodes 19 – 24) + Video Extras
:black_small_square: Non-credit OP/ED
:black_small_square: PV & Spot Collection, etc.

Bonus CD: “Ragna Crimson” Original Soundtrack Vol. 1 (31 tracks)
Enclosures: Special booklet (Includes the original story Daiki Kobayashi newly drawn episode “Silver Armored Corps vs Dornia Second Part”)

Purchase Benefits
Blu-ray BOX Ⅱ Early Bird Privileges: Name Serif Sticker Sticker

Corporate Purchase Privileges
Bonus for purchasing all volumes:

• Anime Ito – Newly drawn B2 tapestry
  • Ami Ami – F3 Canvas Art
  • Sofmap / anime ga – W Suede B2 Tapestry 2 Pieces Set
  • Kinkurido – Newly drawn

Bonus for purchasing each volume:

• Amazon – A5 Character Fine Graph
  • Rakuten Books – Acrylic Comic Stand

-The bonus items will end as soon as they are gone. Please check with each store in advance.
-Bonus items are subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
-Depending on the store, some stores do not handle benefits. Please check with the store when purchasing or making a reservation.
-Please contact each store for details.

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” SPECIAL PROGRAM RERUN
Starring: Chiaki Kobayashi, Murase, Rika Hidaka, Tsuchiya Li Yang
Comment Appearance: saji (2ndOP Theme Artist)
TOKYO MX, BS11 : Saturday, January 6 at 25:00~
It will also be distributed sequentially on other distribution sites!

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” SILVER CORPS RADIO DISTRIBUTION
Personalities: Rina Hidaka (as Staria Rese) and Rio Tsuchiya (as Hesella/Glare)
Date and time: Every Wednesday from 19:30 – 20:00~
Media: Cultural Broadcasting Internet Radio "Super! A&G+
Email inquiries: rc@joqr.net We are looking for e-mails to the planning corner of the program!
Special radio page: https://ragna-crimson.com/radio/

After the broadcast, the archive will be released on the official KING AMUSEMENT CREATIVE YouTube channel from 19:00 the next day.

■ ORIGINAL STORY
Daiki Kobayashi (Serialized in monthly “Gangan JOKER,” Square Enix)

■ STAFF
Director: Ken Takahashi
Character Design: Shimpei Aoki
Scriptwriter: Deko Akao
Art Direction: Asuka Komiyama (Cosmo Project)
Color Design: Taeko Mizuno (Studio Road)
Director of Photography: Atsushi Sato (studio shamrock)
3D Director: Makoto Endo (Tri-Slash)
Editor: Kentaro Tsubone (REAL-T)
Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
Music: Koji Fujimoto (Sus4 Inc.) / Osamu Sasaki
Animation Production: SILVER LINK.

■ CAST
Ragna: Chiaki Kobayashi
Crimson: Ayumu Murase
Slime: Fairouz Ai
Chimera: Mamiko Noto
Golem: Hiroki Touchi
Artematia: Reina Ueda
Woltekamui: Junichi Suwabe
Borgius: Kenio Horiuchi
Tara Tektra: Ryota Takeuchi
Orto Zola : Ryutaro Oki
Nebulim: Daiki Yamashita
Staria Rese : Rina Hidaka
Isaac Stern : Tomoaki Maeno
Garum Urban : Shiro Saito

Christopher Olgren as Kenji Hamada
Shin Cutlass: Yu Hatanaka
Fu: Yukihiro Nozuyama
Hazela/Glare: Rio Tsuchiya
Nasalena Terzian : Yu Shimamura
Mallorca Abbott : Marika Takano
Leonica: Inori Minase
Mirai Ragna: Kana Ennen

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” X TAITO STATION COLLABORATION INFORMATION
Taito Station and Ragna Crimson will collaborate!
For 14 stores in 13 areas nationwide, collaboration crepes and collaboration drinks will be sold during the period.
Those who order the collaboration product will receive a special can badge (not for sale) of the TV anime “Ragna Crimson”!

Gift badges will be distributed randomly. (The type cannot be specified.)
Distribution of can badges will end as soon as the number of preparations is exhausted. Thank you for your understanding.

Period: November 25, 2023 (Sat) ~ December 31, 2023 (Sun)
Crepe sales stores:

• Marion Crepe Sapporo Tanukikoji 2-chome store
  • Marion Crepe Sendai Nakakecho
  • Marion Crepe Utsunomiya Bell Mall
  • Marion Crepe Omiya
  • Marion Crepe Tachikawa Kitaguchi
  • Pico Crepe Akihabara East-West Free Passage Store
  • Pico Crepe Mizoguchi store
  • Marion Crepe Ebina
  • Marion Crepe Fedora Osu
  • Marion Crepe Fabole Women’s Shop
  • Marion Crepe Hiroshima Hondori
  • Marion Crepe Amu Plaza Kagoshima

The service time of collaboration crepes varies from store to store. Business hours may change due to the declaration of a state of emergency. Please check the latest business hours on each store’s website.

Drink sales stores:

• EXBAR TOKYO Plus
  • Exvert Tokyo Plus (Taito Station Shinjuku South Exit Game World Store B1F)
  • Mega Rage Mizonoguchi (Taito Station Mizonoguchi 3F)

Store list where collaboration is implemented: (The content of the collaboration varies depending on the store.)

Special collaboration page: https://www.taito.co.jp/event/001413

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” 2ND OPENING THEME
Saji - “Emotional Liberation”
Lyrics and music: Takumi Yoshida
Arrangement:s aji & Aoya Mikumi
Release date: Wednesday, February 28, 2024
3rd Digital Full Album - Includes “Cult”

■ “RAGNA CRIMSON” 2ND ENDING THEME
Kobayashi - “Mark in the Sky”
Lyrics and composition: Kobayashi I
Arrangement: Retro Lilon
Release date: Sunday, January 14, 2024

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

TRAILER 1 - https: //youtu.be/NLgQESTCHM0

TRAILER 2 - https://youtu.be/RdshFiWLQNs

TRAILER 3 - https://youtu.be/Yvn9il7Bv1Q

TRAILER 4 - https://youtu.be/buUtE2MkOfY

TRAILER 5 - https://youtu.be/gCB1dp8BnTo

1ST COUR VIDEO - https://youtu.be/LcJNIWhAxCY

NON-CREDIT OP - https://youtu.be/DUqKtA0CESs

NON-CREDIT ED - https://youtu.be/m98SPN39tLM

LEONICA SPECIAL MOVIE - https://youtu.be/XJuSBhJc4q0

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://ragna-crimson.com

OFFICIAL TWITTER - https://twitter.com/ragnacrimson_PR

STORY
The daily life of Ragna, a hunter boy who was attacked by the Winged Blood, was disrupted. The strongest power entrusted to you by your future self who has lost everything and the mission of the dragon. An encounter with Crimson, a former dragon king and the deadliest partner. Separation from Leonica, who is more important than anything else. It was the beginning of a grueling day that exceeded the limit. At the end of the battle with Artematia, the "King of Wings,” the country’s most powerful force, the Silver Armor Corps, and the “Silver Princess” Staria Rese lead the troops with overwhelming charisma. And finally, the strongest man o of the “Winged Bloodline” stands in the way. The battle takes place to a new stage. With a 30-fold difference in strength, the curtain rises on a hopeless war.

COMICS
“Ragna Crimson” Comics Volumes 1-13 now on sale!

Cumulative circulation exceeded 1 million copies!

Read the latest episode in monthly “Gangan JOKER” (on sale 22nd monthly) from Square Enix.

Volume 13

©︎ Kobayashi Daiki/SQUARE ENIX :black_small_square: “Ragna Crimson” Production Committee

1 Like

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH THE GUSHING OVER MAGICAL GIRLS AT-X VERSION ON HIDIVE JANUARY 3

You’ve been wondering one thing ever since we announced we were streaming this anime in Winter 2024: will Gushing over Magical Girls (Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete) be uncensored? We’ll answer that right now. We are streaming the AT-X version of the anime and while that means there will be some changes to the audio, the video itself will be uncensored. So sign up for HIDIVE and watch Gushing over Magical Girls on Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 11:00 AM (16:00 UTC)!

GUSHING OVER MAGICAL GIRLS FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Hiragi Utena is a major fangirl of the magical girls protecting her city, so when she has the chance to become one herself, she leaps at the chance to join their technicolor ranks… but when she transforms, she learns she isn’t fated to be a daring do-gooder, but rather a villain on the side of evil! At first she tries to quit her new gig as the leader of the local baddies, but she quickly realizes she enjoys it and is a total natural at tormenting the magical girls she loves so much. With both a bang and a whimper, Hiragi’s journey as a magical-girl-tormenting sadist has begun!

Studio - Asahi Production (Hellsing Ultimate)
Director - Atsushi Ootsuki (To Loveru Darkness)
Original Creator - Akihiro Ononaka
Originating Work - Manga

Cast List

Utena Hiiragi - Fuka Izumi (Kosher in I Shall Survive Using Potions!)
Kiwi Araga - Aoi Koga (Rose in How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω)
Haruka Hanabishi - Kaori Maeda (Thies in Interspecies Reviewers)
Venalita - Misato Fukuen (Golden Darkness in To Loveru)
Sayo Minakami - Mayuko Kazama (Yui Yashiya in Rokudo’s Bad Girls)
Kaoruko Tenkawa - Misaki Ikeda
Morino Korisu - Shiori Sugiura (Chiyo Nakayama in Platinum End)
Matama Akoya - Yuuka Aisaka (Muse in Amagi Brilliant Park)
Nemo Anemo - Minami Tsuda (Norn in Redo of Healer)
Vatz - Kana Asumi (Nakuru Narumi in Mayo Chiki!)

Rating - TV-MA (S)
Genres - Comedy, Yuri, Ecchi

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS GUSHING OVER MAGICAL GIRLS IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time
  • Val x Love
  • Demon King Daimao
  • To Loveru
  • Cutie Honey Universe
  • Kampfer
  • I Couldn’t Become a Hero, so I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job
  • Vermeil in Gold
  • Chained Soldier
  • Why the Hell are you Here, Teacher?

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE GUSHING OVER MAGICAL GIRLS ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Premiere Time: 11:00 AM (16:00 UTC)

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH THE CHAINED SOLDIER ANIME UNCENSORED ON HIDIVE THIS JANUARY. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

You want to watch Chained Soldier (Mato Seihei no Slave), sure, but why watch a highly anticipated simulcast censored when you can watch it uncensored? That’s right, you’ll get to watch this anime bare it all Thursday, January 4, 2023 at 10:00 AM EST (15:00 UST), so sign up for your free trial today!

CHAINED SOLDIER FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Two supernatural forces appeared simultaneously on Earth: entrances to another dimension known as Mato, and Peaches, resources that give unique abilities to women. From the Mato come Yomotsu Shuuki, dangerous monsters that leave destruction in their wake. The government’s Anti-demon Corps stands against these creatures, employing women empowered by Peaches to face the monstrous threat. Yuuki Wakura watches these forces clash from a distance, but when he unexpectedly runs afoul of a Yomotsu Shuuki, he’s rescued by Kyouka Uzen, the chief of the Seventh Unit of the Anti-demon Corp—and she sees something in him that could turn the tide of the monster incursion. Yuki holds the unique power to make Peaches more effective, but he’ll have to become Kyoka’s willing slave to join the fight against the Yomotsu Shuuki and save the world.

Trailer - https://youtu.be/omxZ7pi8zLo

Studio - Seven Arcs (Sekirei: Pure Engagement)
Directors - Junji Nishimura (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan); Goro Kuji (Episode Director for My Girlfriend is Shobitch)
Series Composition - Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War)
Original Creator - Takahiro (Story) (Akame ga Kill!), Yohei Takemura (Art) (Listen to me, girls. I am your father!, I-Revo: Ice Revolution)
Originating Work - Manga

Main Character Cast

Yuki Wakura - Yuya Hirose (Alto Goldfilled in Vermeil in Gold)
Kyoka Uzen - Akari Kito (Nezuko Kamado in Demon Slayer)
Himari Azuma - Yume Miyamoto (Okowa in Dororo)
Shushu Suruga - Mari Hino (Okpa in Interspecies Reviewers)
Nei Okawamura - Chigusa Sano in (“Ippon” again!)
Tenka Izumo - Maaya Uchida (Rui Tachibana in Domestic Girlfriend)

Rating - TV-MA
Genres - Action and Adventure, Fantasy

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS CHAINED SOLDIER IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• Akame ga Kill!
  • Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time
  • Immoral Guild
  • Why the Hell are you Here, Teacher!?
  • To Love Ru
  • Demon King Daimao
  • The Seven Heavenly Virtues
  • Val x Love
  • Queen’s Blade Rebellion
  • Vermeil in Gold

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE CHAINED SOLDIER ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Thursday, January 4, 2023
Premiere Time: 10:00 AM EST (15:00 UST)

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WATCH URUSEI YATSURA WHEN THE ANIME CONTINUES ON HIDIVE JANUARY 11

Everyone ready to begin 2024 with more Urusei Yatsura? Then sign up for HIDIVE and tune in Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 12:30 PM EST (17:30 UTC) for further romcom shenanigans starring the original anime waifu!

URUSEI YATSURA FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: When an alien race known as the Oni invades Earth, the chronically unlucky and unapologetically lecherous Ataru Moroboshi is selected as humanity’s representative in a duel for the fate of the planet! His opponent is Princess Lum, and it’s only thanks to Ataru’s dodgy behavior that he’s able to win a treacherous game of tag against her. Ataru thinks he’s had his lucky break at last, but the conflict follows him home as Lum invades both planet Earth AND the womanizing Ataru’s love life!

Studio - David Production (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
Director - Hideya Takahasi, Yasuhiro Kimura (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind), Takahiro Kamei
Original Creator - Rumiko Takahashi (Inuyasha, Ranma ½)
Originating Work - Manga

Main Character Cast

Lum - Jade Kelly (Akira Asai in Call of the Night)
Ataru - Nathan Wilson (Skel in The Eminence in Shadow)

Demographic - Shonen
Rating - TV-14
Genres - Comedy, Romance, Science Fiction

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS URUSEI YATSURA IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible
  • The Dreaming Boy is a Realist
  • To Loveru
  • Teasing Master Takagi-san3
  • Waiting in the Summer
  • Inuyasha
  • Rin-ne
  • Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
  • Ah! My Goddess
  • Tenchi Muyo!

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE URUSEI YATSURA ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Thursday, January 11, 2024
Premiere Time: 12:30 PM EST (17:30 UTC)

1 Like

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE REVEALS THE DEMON SWORD MASTER OF EXCALIBUR ACADEMY ENGLISH DUB CAST LIST AND PREMIERE TIME

We’ve run the numbers and it turns out all of you really enjoy watching The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai). So, we’re going to make your viewing experience even more enjoyable with an English dub starting Monday, January 8, 2024 at 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) so sign up for your free HIDIVE today!

THE DEMON SWORD MASTER OF EXCALIBUR ACADEMY FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Leonis Death Magnus, an undead sorcerer and powerful Dark Lord, entered magical stasis during a climactic battle one thousand years ago. When he awakens, he finds a beautiful silver-haired young woman named Riselia standing before him. More shockingly, Leonis has been transformed into a ten-year-old boy! Now he has to adapt to this strange era and deal with the twisted monsters called Voids. All while keeping his true powers a secret from his new guardian.

Original Creator

• Story - Yuu Shimizu (Blade Dance of the Elementalers)
  • Art - Asagi Toosaka (The Dirty Way to Destroy the Goddess’s Heroes)

English Crew

Director - John Swasey

English Cast

Leonis Death Magnus - Shannon Emerick
Riselia Ray Crystalia - Luci Christian
Regina Mercedes - Christina Kelly
Sakuya Sieglinde - Emi Lo
Elfine Phillet - Olivia Swasey
Shary - Karli Hoch
Blackus - John Swasey

Rating - TV-14
Genres - Action and Adventure, Fantasy

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE DEMON SWORD MASTER OF EXCALIBUR ACADEMY ENGLISH DUB ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Monday, January 8, 2024
Premiere Time: 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC)

3 Likes

Per AMC Press Release:
2024-01-18T06:00:00Z

On HIDIVE:

• Urusei Yatsura Cour 3 (HIDIVE Exclusive)

New Simulcast Episodes Throughout February

Last year’s iconic invader girl Lum returns for the two-part Season 2 of the sci-fi romcom Urusei Yatsura. The first part (Cour 3) of this exciting second season streams exclusively this winter on HIDIVE with new simulcast episodes every Thursday. When an alien race known as the Oni invade Earth, the chronically unlucky and unapologetically lecherous Ataru Moroboshi is selected as humanity’s representative in a duel for the fate of the planet! His opponent is Lum, the Oni’s very pretty princess, and it’s only thanks to Ataru’s unscrupulous behavior that he’s able to scrape out a win in a treacherous game of tag against her. Ataru thinks he’s had his lucky break at last, but when Lum takes a shine to him off the battlefield, the conflict follows him home as Lum invades not only planet Earth, but also the womanizing Ataru’s love life! Produced by David Production, Urusei Yatsura is co-directed by Hideya Takahashi and Yasuhiro Kimura with writing by Yuko Kakihara. Streaming in Japanese with English Subtitles.

Gallery Trailer

• My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered (HIDIVE Exclusive)

New Simulcast Episodes Throughout February

The isekai anime adaptation My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered quickly became one of the top new shows of the winter season. Fans can catch the latest simulcast episode of this HIDIVE exclusive series every Thursday. Awaking to absolute chaos and carnage while on a school trip, Yogiri Takatou discovers that everyone in his class has been transported to another world! He had somehow managed to sleep through the entire ordeal himself, missing out on the Gift — powers bestowed upon the others by a mysterious Sage who appeared to transport them. Even worse, he and another classmate were ruthlessly abandoned by their friends, left as bait to distract a nearby dragon. Although not terribly bothered by the thought of dying, he reluctantly decides to protect his lone companion. After all, a lowly Level 1000 monster doesn’t stand a chance against his secret power to invoke Instant Death with a single thought! If he can stay awake long enough to bother using it, that is… Produced by Okuruto Noboru, My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered is directed by Masakazu Hishida and written by Yuzuru Aoba. Streaming in Japanese with English Subtitles.

Gallery Trailer

*Full HIDIVE programming schedule for February available HERE.

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I’VE SOMEHOW GOTTEN STRONGER WHEN I IMPROVED MY FARM-RELATED SKILLS ENGLISH DUB CREDITS REVEALED! WATCH ON HIDIVE FEBRUARY 23

You may be asking yourself who would want to watch an anime about farming? According to our viewing numbers, the answer is a significant number of people, which goes a long way when we make our dubbing decisions. You already know that you can watch the I’ve Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills (Noumin Kanren no Skill bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta.) English dub on HIDIVE Friday, February 23, 2024 at 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC), but we’ve kept the cast list under wraps. Until now, that is. Check out who will voice your favorite characters and sign up for your FREE trial today!

I’VE SOMEHOW GOTTEN STRONGER WHEN I IMPROVED MY FARM-RELATED SKILLS FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Al Wayne loves farming to the point he inadvertently maxed out his character stats while improving his agriculture skills! He’s superpowered in the most unexpected of ways, with abilities even the strongest of heroes would envy. Alas, all he wants is an idyllic farmer’s life, but with demons and monsters invading the realm, Al may have to take up the mantle of hero just to keep his dreams from withering away!

Original Creator - Shobonnu (Story); Sogawa (Art)

English Crew

Director - Kyle Colby Jones
ADR Writers - Marta Bechtol, Kyle Colby Jones
Audio Engineers - Jonathan Rodriguez, David Lascoe, Patrick Marrero
Mix and Sound Design - Brent Marshall

English Cast

Al Wayne - Antonio Lasanta
Princess Fal - Luci Christian
Helen - Elissa Cuellar
Ruri - Kristen McGuire
Albie - Star Carter
Ceicil, Romeo - Joe Daniels
Demon King, Volpe Dohma - Jack Stansbury
Gazelle - Gabriel Regojo
Gazelle’s Sweetheart - Kara Greenberg
Gilles - Cyrus Rodas
Ilvia - Kalin Coates, Alyssa Marek
Jake - Michael Wronski
King Galan - Jay Hickman
Lamia - Natalie Rial
Lemuru, Vritra - John Gremillion
Linea - Cat Thomas
Loki - Chris Patton
Lucica - Molly Searcy
Luke - Scott Gibbs
Mirage - John Swasey
Nancy - Samantha Stevens
Nedilus - Adam Gibbs
Ouroboros - Kyle Colby Jones
Rai, Ruri’s Mother - Shannon Emerick
Reaks - James Marler
Ruri’s Father - Labraska Washington
Status Voice - Julie Oliver-Touchstone
Testa - Bobby Haworth
The Evil God, The Good God - Allison Sumrall
Won - Marcy Bannor
Young Al Wayne - Luci Christian
Young Testa - Kira Vincent-Davis
Yuria - Savanna Menzel

Additional Voices

Cyrus Rodas
Jack Stansbury
Joanne Bonasso
Joe Daniels
Kyle Colby Jones
Labraska Washington
Ryan Anthony
Sean Patrick Judge
Star Carter
Bobby Haworth
John Swasey
Ty Mahany
Jeran Ugakwe
Samantha Stevens
Allison Sumrall
Scott Gibbs
James Marler
Michael Wronski
Kara Greenberg
Julie Oliver-Touchstone
Jeremy Gee
Alyssa Marek
Rachel Brownhill

Rating - TV-PG (V)
Genres - Action and Adventure, Fantasy, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Isekai

REMINDER: HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE I’VE SOMEHOW GOTTEN STRONGER WHEN I IMPROVED MY FARM-RELATED SKILLS ENGLISH DUB ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Friday, February 23, 2024
Premiere Time: 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC)

3 Likes

Per PR:

THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF HIDIVE IS HERE

AMC Networks’ Anime Streaming Service Launches New Website and Apps with Streamlined Design and New Features; Rollout Includes Both Website and Device Apps for Apple TV 4K, iPhone, Android Mobile, Android TV, Roku and Fire TV.

HOUSTON, TX — March 7, 2024 — Starting today, HIDIVE subscribers across the U.S., Canada and other international markets will experience the next evolution of AMC Networks’ anime-focused streaming service. Subscribers can now enjoy HIDIVE’s diverse library of anime series and films like never before – from top trending and classic titles to first-run simulcasts, including Oshi no Ko, The Eminence in Shadow, HELCK, Chained Soldier, My Instant Death Ability is Overpowered and The Dangers in My Heart.

The new HIDIVE website and apps feature a redesigned user interface, a sleek and simplified menu as well as enhancements to content discovery, user curation, and playback options. This includes updated search and watch history functionality, enabling subscribers to easily find titles by category and genre or quickly determine “that title” to rewatch. HIDIVE now includes offline viewing, one of the most highly requested features, which allows users to download content while online and watch on the go. Additionally, subscribers can also now create a near limitless number of customized watchlists for online viewing.

“It’s an exciting day for HIDIVE, as we rollout our new website and apps, marrying our high-quality and popular anime content with the best possible streaming experience,” said John Ledford, President of HIDIVE. “With a multitude of upgrades and new features across the service, subscribers can not only easily find and quickly watch the movies and series they want, but also download and take their favorite anime with them – whenever and wherever they want.”

Today’s rollout commences with the launch of the new HIDIVE website at www.hidive.com and then the release of new device apps for Apple TV 4K, iPhone, Android Mobile, Android TV, Roku and Fire TV.

HIDIVE is offered on both a monthly and annual paid subscription basis.

For the latest news and information, follow HIDIVE on Facebook, X, Instagram and YouTube.

ABOUT HIDIVE
HIDIVE is home to some of Japan’s very best anime and among the fastest growing services in AMC Network’s streaming portfolio. From TV series to movies to original video animations, HIDIVE offers one of the anime industry’s most diverse libraries of top trending and classic anime created by Japan’s leading and emerging producers. Each season, subscribers have exclusive access to first-run simulcasts of the best new anime at or near the same time as their Japanese broadcast. HIDIVE can be viewed on a wide array of platforms, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone and streaming device, and is currently available by subscription in the U.S. and Canada as well as key overseas markets including the U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information on HIDIVE or to sign-up for a free 7-day trial, visit www.hidive.com.

4 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ORIGINAL ANIME “JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT” BRINGS UNIQUE SLICE OF LIFE TO HIDIVE THIS APRIL

North American Premiere Screening Set for March 29 at Anime Boston 2024

HOUSTON, TX — March 11, 2024 — AMC Networks streaming service HIDIVE, home to the best in anime, revealed today that the new original anime Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night will join its Spring 2024 slate as an exclusive simulcast series. Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night is set in Central Tokyo’s Shibuya City. Shibuya City is the center of Japanese youth culture and its street are a frenzied mix of fashion, art, entertainment and nightlife — providing the perfect back drop for this unique slice of life, coming-of-age ensemble drama and its cast of characters. HIDIVE will host the North American premiere of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night Episodes 1 & 2 on March 29 at at Anime Boston 2024.

“We’re delighted to add Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night to HIDIVE’s Spring 2024 line-up of exclusive simulcast series,” said John Ledford, President of HIDIVE. “With animation by Doga Kobo, the studio behind 2023’s global smash hit Oshi no Ko, this original coming-of-age ensemble drama is sure to be one of top new series of the year. Fans do not want to miss a single episode of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night!”

Shibuya is a city full of identity. It is here on Shibuya’s late night streets that illustrator Mahiru Kozuki, former idol Kano Yamanouchi, Vtuber Kiui Watase and composer Mei Kim Anouk Takanashi — four young women who are slightly outside the world — join together and form an anonymous artist group called JELEE. “I” also want to shine like someone else. If it’s not me but “we” then we might be able to shine.

Produced by Doga Kobo as part of the studio’s 50th anniversary, Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night is directed by Ryohei Takeshita and written by Yūki Yaku along with character design by Junichiro Taniguchi and music by Masaru Yokoyama. The Japanese cast stars Miku Itou as Mahiru Kozuki, Rie Takahashi as Kano Yamanouchi, Miyu Tomita as Kiui Watase, and Miyuri Shimabukuro as Mei Kim Anouk Takanashi.

The manga adaptation of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night will be serialized by Kodansha in its “Magazine Pocket” manga app concurrently with the anime series.

For the latest announcements regarding Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night, follow HIDIVE on Facebook, X, Instagram and YouTube.

ABOUT HIDIVE
HIDIVE is home to some of Japan’s very best anime and among the fastest growing services in AMC Network’s streaming portfolio. From TV series to movies to original video animations, HIDIVE offers one of the anime industry’s most diverse libraries of top trending and classic anime created by Japan’s leading and emerging producers. Each season, subscribers have exclusive access to first-run simulcasts of the best new anime at or near the same time as their Japanese broadcast. HIDIVE can be viewed on a wide array of platforms, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone and connected TV, and is currently available by subscription in the U.S. and Canada as well as key overseas markets including the U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information on HIDIVE or to sign-up for a free 7-day trial, visit www.hidive.com.

dyed line

AMC Press Release

4 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

“WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG” ANIME ADAPTATION HEADED TO HIDIVE AS PART OF SPRING 2024 LINE-UP

North American Premiere Screening Set for March 29 at Anime Boston 2024

HOUSTON, TX — March 13, 2024 — HIDIVE, the anime streaming service from AMC Networks, announced today its acquisition of the upcoming new romance series Whisper Me a Love Song set to debut in April as an exclusive simulcast during its Spring 2024 season. Created by Eku Takeshima, Whisper Me a Love Song is a hugely popular and highly ranked manga series that currently boasts a MyAnimeList (MAL) score of 8.19 out of 10. HIDIVE will host the North American premiere of Whisper Me a Love Song on March 29 at Anime Boston 2024.

“We’re pleased to present the anime adaptation of Whisper Me a Love Song as an exclusive simulcast series during our Spring 2024 season,” said John Ledford, President of HIDIVE. “The wait is over and fans of this eagerly awaited romance series can now look forward to its premiere on HIDIVE this April!”

After performing a song at her school’s opening ceremony, musician Yori Asanagi receives an apparent love confession from freshman Himari Kino. But just as Yori decides she wants to return Himari’s feelings, Himari reveals that she did not “love” her, but “admires” her! But you can’t unring a bell once struck, and Yori is determined to make Himari fall for her, not just her music. Will their hearts ever beat as one, or will their love fall out of tune?

Whisper Me a Love Song is based on the manga serialization in Ichijinsha’s Comic Yuri Hime that first launched on February 18, 2019 and now totals eight volumes. The English language edition is published by Kodansha Comics.

Produced by Cloud Hearts and Yokohama Animation Laboratory, Whisper Me a Love Song is directed by Akira Mano and written by Hiroki Uchida. The Japanese cast stars Hana Shimano as Himari Kino and Asami Seto as Yori Asanagi.

For the latest announcements regarding Whisper Me a Love Song, follow HIDIVE on Facebook, X, Instagram and YouTube.

ABOUT HIDIVE
HIDIVE is home to some of Japan’s very best anime and among the fastest growing services in AMC Network’s streaming portfolio. From TV series to movies to original video animations, HIDIVE offers one of the anime industry’s most diverse libraries of top trending and classic anime created by Japan’s leading and emerging producers. Each season, subscribers have exclusive access to first-run simulcasts of the best new anime at or near the same time as their Japanese broadcast. HIDIVE can be viewed on a wide array of platforms, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone and connected TV, and is currently available by subscription in the U.S. and Canada as well as key overseas markets including the U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information on HIDIVE or to sign-up for a free 7-day trial, visit www.hidive.com.

dyed line

AMC Press Release

4 Likes

Per AMC PR:

On HIDIVE:

Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night (HIDIVE Exclusive)
Simulcast Premiere in April

Tokyo’s Shibuya City comes alive in the new original anime Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night, the unique slice of life, coming-of-age ensemble drama set to premiere this April exclusively on HIDIVE. Shibuya is a city full of identity. It is here on Shibuya’s late night streets that illustrator Mahiru Kozuki, former idol Kano Yamanouchi, Vtuber Kiui Watase and composer Mei Kim Anouk Takanashi — four young women who are slightly outside the world — join together and form an anonymous artist group called JELEE. “I” also want to shine like someone else. If it’s not me but “we” then we might be able to shine. With direction by Ryohei Takeshita and writing by Yūki Yaku, Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night is produced by Doga Kobo, the studio behind 2023’s global smash hit Oshi no Ko. Streaming in Japanese with English Subtitles.

Whisper Me a Love Song (HIDIVE Exclusive)

Romance is in the air this April with the arrival of Whisper Me a Love Song, the new HIDIVE exclusive series based on the hugely popular yuri manga series created by Eku Takeshima. After performing a song at her school’s opening ceremony, musician Yori Asanagi receives an apparent love confession from freshman Himari Kino. But just as Yori decides she wants to return Himari’s feelings, Himari reveals that she did not “love” her, but “admires” her! But you can’t unring a bell once struck, and Yori is determined to make Himari fall for her, not just her music. Will their hearts ever beat as one, or will their love fall out of tune? Produced by Cloud Hearts and Yokohama Animation Laboratory, Whisper Me a Love Song is directed by Akira Mano and written by Hiroki Uchida. Streaming in Japanese with English Subtitles.

Urusei Yatsura Cour 4 (HIDIVE Exclusive)

The exciting second season of Urusei Yatsura comes to a close this spring when part two (Cour 4) of the fan favorite sci-fi romcom premieres in April exclusively on HIDIVE. When an alien race known as the Oni invade Earth, the chronically unlucky and unapologetically lecherous Ataru Moroboshi is selected as humanity’s representative in a duel for the fate of the planet! His opponent is Lum, the Oni’s very pretty princess, and it’s only thanks to Ataru’s unscrupulous behavior that he’s able to scrape out a win in a treacherous game of tag against her. Ataru thinks he’s had his lucky break at last, but when Lum takes a shine to him off the battlefield, the conflict follows him home as Lum invades not only planet Earth, but also the womanizing Ataru’s love life! Produced by David Production, Urusei Yatsura is co-directed by Hideya Takahashi and Yasuhiro Kimura with writing by Yuko Kakihara. Streaming in Japanese with English Subtitles.

5 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CHAINED SOLDIER TOPS HIDIVE’S LINE-UP OF PANELS AND SCREENINGS AT ANIME BOSTON 2024

Weekend Programming Schedule Includes North American Premiere Screenings of Spring 2024 Simulcast Series “Whisper Me a Love Song” and “Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night”

HOUSTON, TX — March 21, 2024 — Next week, HIDIVE returns to Anime Boston 2024 to showcase some of the current top properties as well as upcoming new series available on the anime focused streaming service from AMC Networks. HIDIVE’s programming line-up will offer fans a mix of both panels and screenings, including premieres of both new Spring 2024 simulcasts and new English dubs.

HIDIVE’s schedule kicks off on Friday, March 29 with a jam packed Opening Day filled with a double duo of panels and of premiere screenings. The panels start with an English dub panel for the eagerly awaited【OSHI NO KO】Season 2, followed later by the Working in the Japanese Animation Industry panel with specials guests Pony Canyon producer Yuki Watanabe and voice actor Hirose Yuya. And throughout the day, fans can choose from two HIDIVE’s screenings, including the World premiere of the new English dub of The Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess and the North American premiere of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night, the original anime and Spring 2024 simulcast series from Doga Kobo, the studio behind 2023’s smash hit【OSHI NO KO】.

On Day Two, HIDIVE presents its third and final panel plus a pair of additional premiere screenings. The day begins with the North American premiere screening of Whisper Me a Love Song, the new yuri romance series and Spring 2024 simulcast from Cloud Hearts. Later in the day, Japanese guests voice actor Hirose Yuya and Pony Canyon producer Yuki Watanabe return for a special Chained Soldier Q&A panel with fans. And then, wrapping up the day are the World premieres of the new English dubs of HELCK and The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior.

And on Day Three, HIDIVE closes out Anime Boston and its programming schedule with the North American premiere screening of Ya Boy Kongming! Road to Summer Sonia, the new compilation movie of the Ya Boy Kongming! anime TV series.

Fans attending HIDIVE events are encouraged to use the hashtag #HIDIVEBOSTON on their social posts throughout the weekend.

HIDIVE Anime Boston 2024 Schedule of Events

(as of 03/21/24; All times listed are Eastern.)

Friday, March 29, 2024

11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Constitution Ballroom

• 【OSHI NO KO】 Season 2 – English Dub Panel
    Join members of the English dub cast and crew as they share their thoughts on the series as well as their favorite behind the scenes moments during its dub production. Open to all badge holders.
     Panelists include:
    PANEL HOST
    :white_small_square: Star Butler
    ENGLISH DUB CAST & CREW
    :white_small_square: Jack Stansbury (Aqua)
    :white_small_square: Alyssa Marek (Ruby)
    :white_small_square: Natalie Rial (Kana Arima)
    :white_small_square: Kristen McGuire (Akane Kurokawa)
    :white_small_square: Shannon D. Reed (ADR Director)

4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center
Second Floor Meeting Room 210

• Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night Eps 1 & 2 – North American Premiere Special Screening
    Catch the North American premiere of Episodes 1 & 2 of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night, the highly anticipated new original anime produced by Doga Kobo and HIDIVE Spring 2024 simulcast exclusive. Open to all badge holders.

5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Constitution Ballroom

• Working in the Japanese Anime Industry – Japanese Guest Panel
    Join Pony Canyon producer Yuki Watanabe and voice actor Hirose Yuya as they discuss working behind the scenes in Japan’s anime industry. Open to all badge holders.
     Panelists include:
    PANEL HOST
    JAPANESE GUESTS
    :white_small_square: Yuki Watanabe (Producer)
    :white_small_square: Hirose Yuya (Voice Actor)

10:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center

• The Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess English Dub, Eps 1 & 2 – World Premiere Screening
    Catch the World premiere of Episodes 1 & 2 from the new English dub of The Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess, last fall’s popular comedy fantasy series produced by Project No. 9. Open to all badge holders.

Saturday, March 30, 2024

12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center

• Whisper Me a Love Song Ep 1 – North American Premiere Screening
    Catch the North American premiere of Episodes 1 of Whisper Me a Love Song, the new yuri romance series produced by Cloud Hearts and HIDIVE Spring 2024 simulcast exclusive. Open to all badge holders.

2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Hynes Convention Center
Third Floor Ballroom

• Chained Soldier – Japanese Guest Panel
    Join lead voice actor Hirose Yuya (Voice of Yûki Wakura) and Pony Canyon producer Yuki Watanabe for a special Q&A about the series. Open to all badge holders.
     Panelists include:
    PANEL HOST
    JAPANESE GUESTS
    :white_small_square: Hirose Yuya (Yûki Wakura)
    :white_small_square: Yuki Watanabe (Producer)

4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center

• HELCK English Dub Eps 1 & 2 – World Premiere Screening
    Catch the World premiere of Episodes 1 & 2 from the new English dub of HELCK, last year’s popular adventure fantasy series produced by Satelight. Open to all badge holders.

5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center

• The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior English Dub Eps 1 & 2 – World Premiere Screening
    Catch the World premiere of Episodes 1 & 2 from the new English dub of The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen, last summer’s popular isekai series produced by OLM. Open to all badge holders

Sunday, March 31, 2024

12:00 pm – 2: 00 pm
Hynes Convention Center

• Ya Boy Kongming! Road to Summer Sonia – North American Film Premiere
    Catch the North American premiere screening of Ya Boy Kongming! Road to Summer Sonia, a compilation movie of the Ya Boy Kongming! anime TV series. The film was produced by P.A. Works with direction by Shū Honma and writing by Yōko Yonaiyama. Open to all badge holders

ABOUT HIDIVE

4 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

UNVEILING THE ENGLISH DUB CAST OF HELCK: GET READY FOR THE ADVENTURE APRIL 2 ON HIDIVE!

By now, you’ve heard that Helck is finally getting an English dub on HIDIVE. That’s all well and good, but what about the cast list? Good news, we’re about to reveal it so check it out below and sign up for HIDIVE so you can be ready to watch the Helck English dub when it premieres Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 1:00 PM EDT (17:00 UTC)

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HELCK ENGLISH DUB

Synopsis: After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of humanity, the demon kingdom is looking for a new king, and a human named Helck is about to win the tournament to decide their leader! But his campaign slogan is “Destroy all humans,” which seems a little… odd. Why would a human want to kill all humans? What secrets is he hiding? A world-shaking plot is afoot, and human hero Helck may just be the demons’ last hope…

Number of Episodes: 24
Release Schedule: Weekly
English Dub Trailer: https://youtu.be/GV6R-46NoZY

English Crew

Director - Kyle Colby Jones
ADR Writer - Marta Bechtol, Kyle Colby Jones
Audio Engineers - Jonathan Rodriguez, David Lascoe, Patrick Marrero, Keegan Daleo
Mix and Sound Design - Brent Marshal

English Cast

Helck - Andrew Love
Vermilio - Kira Vincent-Davis
Alicia - Melissa Engler
Askune - Scott Gibbs
Asta - Kara Greenberg
Augis - Jeremy Gee
Azudra - Joe Daniels
Big Piwi - Jessica Boone
Borgen - Nathan Wilson
Chef Ajikaba - Blake Shepard
Chef Moonmi - John Gremillion
Chef Touga - Benjamin McLaughlin
Chupabra - Adam Gibbs
Cless - Houston Hayes
Cooking Host - Mark X Laskowski
Corstag - Kyle Colby Jones
Dorshe - Michael Wronski
Edil - Adam Gibbs
Erillean Princess - Olivia Swasey
Gaoriule - Joe P
Great Witch - Shelley Calene-Black
Hamman - Greg Cote
Haraoul - James Marler
Hipponik - Kyle Colby Jones
Hon - John Swasey
Hyura - Brianna Roberts
Iris - Kelley Peters
Island Chief - Rob Mungle
Ista - Annie Wild
Kenros - Jack Stansbury
Kushiki - Scott Gibbs
Lantos - Jovan Jackson
Lelepus - Rob Mungle
Lotto - Emi Lo
Mikaros - Brandon Hernsberger
Narrator - Jay Hickman
Piwi - Jessica Boone
Raphaed - John Gremillion
Rebero - Kyle Colby Jones
Rococo - Karlii Hoch
Shalamy - Cat Thomas
The Human King - David Wald
Tothman King - Cyrus Rodas
Young Cless - Donna Bella Litton
Young Helck - Luci Christian
Zeruzeon - Ty Mahany

Additional Voices

Adam Gibbs
Annie Wild
Antonio Lasanta
Benjamin McLaughlin
Blake Shepard
Bobby Haworth
Brandon Hernsberger
Brianna Roberts
Camryn Nunley
Chris Hutchison
Cody House
Connie Sorrels
Crystal Ruiz
Cyrus Rodas
Dave Harbold
David Lascoe
Donna Bella Litton
Gabriel Regojo
James Belcher
James Marler
Jay Hickman
Jeremy Gee
Joe P
John Swasey
Josh Morrison
Kara Greenberg
Karlii Hoch
Kyle Colby Jones
Labraska Washington
Luis Galindo
Mark X Laskowski
Matthew David Rudd
Michael Wronski
Rob Mungle
Samantha Stevens
Scott Gibbs
Sean Patrick Judge
Shannon Reed
Shelley-Calene Black

Original Creator: Nanaki Nanao
Originating Work: Manga
Rating: TV-14
Genres: Action and Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

REMEMBER: HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE HELCK ENGLISH DUB ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2024
Premiere Time: 1:00 PM EDT (17:00 UTC)

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE REVEALS THE INITIAL ENGLISH DUB CAST FOR YURI HAREM ANIME THE VEXATIONS OF A SHUT-IN VAMPIRE PRINCESS

Are you just as excited for The Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess (Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon) English dub as we are? We hope so, because we’re dropping the English cast list so you can be prepared when the dub starts Monday, April 15, 2024 at 1:00 PM EDT (17:00 UTC). Grab your snacks and sign up for HIDIVE because this is one vampire comedy you don’t want to miss!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE VEXATIONS OF A SHUT-IN VAMPIRE PRINCESS ENGLISH DUB

Synopsis: After three years as a shut-in, a vampire known as Komari awakens to find she’s been appointed as a Commander in the Mulnite Imperial Army! Unfortunately, her new unit consists solely of belligerent ruffians who revolt at the slightest hint of weakness. Although Komari hails from a line of vampires as powerful as they are prestigious, her refusal to drink blood has made her the picture of mediocrity. Can she recluse blunder her way to success, or will she rue the day she left her room?

Number of Episodes: 12

English Crew

ADR Director - John Swasey
ADR Script - Kalin Black
Audio Mix - Brent Marshall
Audio Engineer - Patrick Marreo

English Cast

Komari - Brittney Karbowski
Villhaze - Donna Bella Litton
Armand - Brandon Hearnsberger
Bellius - Andrew Love
Bucephalus - Cyrus Rodas
Caostel - Scott Gibbs
Karen - Kira Vincent Davis
Melca - Annie Wild
Mellaconcey - Greg Ayres
Millicent - Natalie Rial
Yohann - Jack Stansbury

Additional Voices

Andrew Love
Annie Wild
Brandon Hearnsberger
Courtland Johnson
Cyrus Rodas
John Gremillion
John Hallmark
Josh Swasey
Kyle Colby Jones

Original Creator - Kotei Kobayashi (Story); Riichu (Art)
Rating - TV-14
Genres - Comedy, Fantasy, LGBTQ+

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE VEXATIONS OF A SHUT-IN VAMPIRE PRINCESS ENGLISH DUB ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Monday, April 15, 2024

BE THE FIRST TO WATCH THE VEXATIONS OF A SHUT-IN VAMPIRE PRINCESS DUBBED AT ANIME BOSTON 2024!

Want to watch The Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess dub early and happen to be in Boston at the end of March? You’re in luck: we’re hosting the North American premiere of episodes 1 and 2 at Anime Boston, so keep the following details in mind!

Date: Friday, March 29, 2024
Time: 10:00 PM EDT

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

【OSHI NO KO】RETURNS TO HIDIVE FOR SEASON 2 THIS JULY

HOUSTON, TX – MARCH 26, 2024 – AMC Networks’ HIDIVE revealed today that Season 2 of【OSHI NO KO】 , the global smash hit series of 2023, will simulcast exclusively on the anime streaming service in the U.S. and Canada as well as its overseas markets including the U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Based on the award-winning seinen manga written by Aka Akasaka and illustrated by Mengo Yokoyari, 【OSHI NO KO】 generated tremendous fan interest following its premiere and quickly became the #1 series launch in HIDIVE’s history. The series garnered universal critical acclaim for its inaugural season and received numerous awards, including most recently Anime of the Year at last month’s Tokyo Anime Awards Festival. 【OSHI NO KO】Season 2 will premiere this July as part of HIDIVE’s Summer 2024 simulcast season.

”We’re thrilled to announce that【OSHI NO KO】will be back on HIDIVE for its exciting second season,” said John Ledford, President of HIDIVE. “Last year,【OSHI NO KO】 generated not only overwhelming fan response but also countless accolades as well for its first season. Without any doubt, Season 2 will not disappoint. And fans will not want to miss a minute of it this summer – exclusively on HIDIVE!”

When pregnant young starlet Ai Hoshino appears at Dr. Gorou Amemiya’s clinic, he takes it upon himself to safely (and secretly) deliver her child so Ai can make a scandal-free return to the stage. But on the eve of her delivery, Gorou is slain at the hands of Ai’s deluded stalker — and is subsequently reborn as Ai’s child, Aquamarine Hoshino! The glitz and glamor of showbiz hide the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry. Can he help his new mother rise to the top of the charts?

【OSHI NO KO】launched in April 2020 and is published by Shueisha in its seinen manga magazine Weekly Young Jump. The series currently encompasses 13 volumes with more than 15 million copies in print. The English language edition is published by Yen Press.

【OSHI NO KO】is directed by Daisuke Hiramaki and Ciao Nekotomi along with writing by Jin Tanaka, character design by Kanna Hirayama and animation by production studio Doga Kobo.

For the latest news and information, follow HIDIVE on Facebook, X, Instagram and YouTube.

ABOUT HIDIVE
HIDIVE is home to some of Japan’s very best anime and among the fastest growing services in AMC Network’s streaming portfolio. From TV series to movies to original video animations, HIDIVE offers one of the anime industry’s most diverse libraries of top trending and classic anime created by Japan’s leading and emerging producers. Each season, subscribers have exclusive access to first-run simulcasts of the best new anime at or near the same time as their Japanese broadcast. HIDIVE can be viewed on a wide array of platforms, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone and streaming device, and is currently available by subscription in the U.S. and Canada as well as key overseas markets including the U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information on HIDIVE or to sign-up for a free 7-day trial, visit www.hidive.com.

5 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE REVEALS THE ENGLISH DUB CAST FOR THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN ANIME

What’s better than watching an isekai villainess anime? Watching it dubbed, of course! You’ve been wondering who is voicing your favorite characters ever since we announced The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen (Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu.) English dub and we’re about to reveal that information now! Check out our English cast list below and sign up for HIDIVE so you’re all set for the premiere Wednesday April 10, 2024 at 1:00 PM EDT (17:00 UTC)!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN ENGLISH DUB

Synopsis: It’s one thing to get reincarnated as a righteous hero. It’s another thing entirely to get reincarnated as a villain! Our protagonist was just reincarnated into the body of Princess Pride Royal Ivy, the last boss and ultimate villain of her favorite otome game. But evil just isn’t her style, so she’ll use Pride’s powerful abilities to sow peace and love instead of discord! Can she change the fate of this vile villainess, or is her role in the story already rotten to the core?

Number of Episodes: 12
English Dub Trailer: https://youtu.be/W-SVV-HNsR4

English Crew

ADR Director - John Swasey
ADR Script - Kalin Black
Audio Mix - Brent Marshall
Audio Engineer - Patrick Marreo

English Cast

Pride - Karlii Hoch
Stale - James Marler
Tiara - Brittney Karbowski
Arthur - Adam Gibbs
Gilbert - Jay Hickman
Val - Jeremy Gee
Albert - Brandon Hearnsberger
Callum - Courtland Johnson
Carl - John Gremillion
Clark - Joe Daniels
Eric - Blake Weir
Hannes - Josh Swasey
Jaques - Nathan Wilson
Lotte - Annie Wild
Marie - Elissa Cuellar
Rodrick - Luis Gallindo
Rosa - Shelley Calene-Black
Stale’s Mom - Olivia Swasey

Additional Voices

Adam Noble
Alyssa Maerk
Annie Wild
Brandon Hearnsberger
Courtland Johnson
Elissa Cuellar
Heath Morrow
Jeremy Gee
John Gremillion
John Hallmark
Josh Swasey
Mark X Laskowski
Nathan Wilson

Original Creators: Tenichi (Story) / Suzunosuke (Art)
Originating Work: Light Novel
Demographic: Josei
Genres: Fantasy, Isekai

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN ENGLISH DUB ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Wednesday April 10, 2024

BE THE FIRST TO WATCH THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN DUBBED AT ANIME BOSTON 2024!

Want to watch The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen dub early and happen to be in Boston at the end of March? You’re in luck: we’re hosting the North American premiere of at Anime Boston, so keep the following details in mind!

Date: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Time: 5:00 PM EDT

3 Likes

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT: A NEW COMING OF AGE ANIME DRAMA ON HIDIVE

Ever felt like you’re on the brink of discovering something truly special? Doga Kobo took the anime world by storm with [OSHI NO KO] and the beloved studio is back with a brand-new original anime to celebrate their 50th anniversary! So, while you wait for [OSHI NO KO] season 2, sign up for HIDIVE, grab your snacks and tune in Saturday, April 6, 2024 at 12:30 PM EDT (16:30 UTC) for the series premiere of Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night (Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai)!

JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Four young women—an artist who quit drawing, a retired idol wishing to prove her worth, a hotheaded V-tuber, and a mysterious composer—band together on the late-night streets of Shibuya to form an anonymous artist group called “JELEE”. Produced by Doga Kobo on the studio’s 50th anniversary, this touching coming-of-age ensemble drama celebrates the unique energy of Shibuya, Japan’s most popular nightlife district, as well as the legacy of Doga Kobo, studio behind smash-hit series Oshi no Ko.

Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/54-oOvimVeE
Studio: Doga Kobo ([OSHI NO KO])
Director: Ryohei Takeshita (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun)
Script and Series Composition: Yuuki Yaku (Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki)
Music: Masaru Yokoyama (Your Lie in April)
Originating Work: Original Anime

Main Character Cast

Mahiru Kouzuki - Miku Itou (Aoi Izumisawa in Love Flops)
Kano Yamanouchi - Rie Takahashi (Ai Hoshino in [OSHI NO KO])
Kim Anuuku Mei Takanashi - Miyuri Shimabukuro (Carole in Carole & Tuesday)
Kiwi Watase - Miyu Tomita (Riko in MADE IN ABYSS)

Genres: Slice of Life, Drama

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• [OSHI NO KO]
  • K-On!
  • Ya Boy Kongming!
  • Kids on the Slope
  • Anonymous Noise
  • SHINEPOST
  • NANA
  • A Place Further Than The Universe
  • Carole & Tuesday
  • BanG Dream! It’s MyGO!!!
  • Bocchi the Rock

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT ANIME ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Saturday, April 6, 2024
Premiere Time: 12:30 PM EDT (16:30 UTC)

BE THE FIRST TO WATCH JELLYFISH CAN’T SWIM IN THE NIGHT AT ANIME BOSTON 2024!

Want to watch Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night early and happen to be in Boston at the end of March? You’re in luck: we’re hosting the North American premiere of episodes 1 and 2 at Anime Boston, so keep the following details in mind!

Date: Friday, March 29, 2024
Time: 4:00 PM EDT

3 Likes