HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG: A NEW YURI ROMANCE ANIME ON HIDIVE

Ready for a sweet series that will steal your heart with its melodious take on young love and self-discovery? Look no further than Whisper Me a Love Song (Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau) which premieres Saturday, April 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM EDT (17:30 UTC), so sign up for HIDIVE today!

WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: After performing a song at her school’s opening ceremony, musician Yori Asanagi receives an apparent love confession from freshman Himari Kino. But just as Yori decides she wants to return Himari’s feelings, Himari reveals that she did not “love” her, but “admires” her! But you can’t unring a bell once struck, and Yori is determined to make Himari fall for her, not just her music. Will their hearts ever beat as one, or will their love fall out of tune?

Studio - Yokohama Animation Lab (The Genius Prince’s Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt); Cloud Hearts (The Great Cleric)
Director - Akira Mano (Assistant Director for Photo Kano)
Original Creator - Eku Takeshima (I’d Like To Make You Say Loving.)
Originating Work - Manga

Main Character Cast

Yori Asanagi - Asami Seto (Alpha in The Eminence in Shadow)
Himari Kino - Hana Shimano (Leaf, Lily, lalasha, Kudel in Farming Life in Another World)

Rating: TV-14
Genres: Romance, LGBTQ+

HIDIVE RECOMMENDS WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG IF YOU LOVE THE FOLLOWING ANIME:

• Bloom Into You
  • Kase-san and Morning Glories
  • Fragtime
  • Sakura Trick
  • O Maidens in Your Savage Season
  • Maria Watches Over Us
  • Adachi and Shimamura
  • Citrus
  • Liz and the Blue Bird
  • Strawberry Panic

HERE’S THE EXACT DATE AND TIME YOU CAN WATCH THE WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Saturday, April 13, 2024
Premiere Time: 1:30 PM EDT (17:30 UTC)

BE THE FIRST TO WATCH WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG AT ANIME BOSTON 2024!

Want to watch Whisper Me a Love Song early and happen to be in Boston at the end of March? You’re in luck: we’re hosting the North American premiere at Anime Boston, so keep the following details in mind!

Date: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Time: 12:00 PM EDT

4 Likes