Hozuki's Coolheadedness/Hōzuki no Reitetsu

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness S2, Ep 24, is live at HIDIVE

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness S2, Ep 25, is live at HIDIVE

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness S2, Ep 26, :end: is live at HIDIVE

Crunchyroll Adds Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 to Anime Catalog

December 13, 2018 8:25pm CST

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness Manga Gets 3 New Original Anime DVDs Bundled With Manga Volumes

posted on 2019-03-15 06:10 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
3rd anime season’s staff return at new studio PINE JAM

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

1 Like

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2, Eps 1-26 (English/LAS/Portuguese Sub), are live at HIDIVE

You know how on Sentai home video releases the even number episodes will have the OP and ED subtitles in romanized Japanese? Well, it seems there is an error with the OP in which some part is English for some reason, even though the characters are singing in Japanese. At least on the first disc. If the same thing happens with the ED, there too much going on with the song to catch if the background vocals are singing English or Japanese.

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness Manga’s 1st New Original Anime DVD Unveils Cast, Story

posted on 2019-06-15 10:03 EDT by Egan Loo
Mariko Kouda, Shinya Takahashi join cast, then Hozuki & company go karaoke

@miquelfire

Sorry I didn’t see your post yesterday. Could you give me specific episodes this is happening on? Or is it all of the first disc?

So far, 2,4 and 6 so far (Haven’t watch 8 yet), so at least the first two disc it seems.

Admin is telling me that the only English in the songs are when a character speaks (which they do during the song).

If you’re seeing something different than that, please let me know when exactly in the song this occurs.

Thanks for the help!

The pictures and the audio

Audio

Yes, the speaking part isn’t part of the song. Those two lines are the translated subtitles.

Those are the exact two lines they sent me.

3rd New Hozuki’s Coolheadedness Original Anime DVD Slated for August 21

posted on 2019-10-12 00:53 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

1 Like

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness Official Trailer

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 Official Trailer

1 Like