I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability / Tensei Shitara Dainana Ōji Datta no de, Kimamani Majutsu o Kiwamemasu

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability / Tensei Shitara Dainana Ōji Datta no de, Kimamani Majutsu o Kiwamemasu

Plot Summary: Prince Lloyd wasn’t always a prince…in fact, his previous life is one he remembers perfectly: he was a sorcerer, of sorts. So when he was forced to reincarnate, he decided to continue his studies, prince of the realm or not. But his new life has its own sets of challenges…including being a 10-year-old.
Vintage: 2024-04-01

ANN Info Page

1 Like

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2022-11-04 11:54 EDT by Alex Mateo
Trailer, visual unveiled for anime starring Makoto Koichi, Fairouz Ai

Crunchyroll Licenses I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability, More Anime

posted on 2023-07-03 19:50 EDT by Alex Mateo

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince Anime’s Teaser Reveals April 2024 Premiere, Composer

posted on 2023-07-04 00:46 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Musician R.O.N (STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION) composes music

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince Anime Unveils New Trailer and More

Feb 2, 2024 9:09 AM CST
New key visual and cast revealed for upcoming light novel adaptation

This may sound like a random question, but why specifically the 7th prince?

I specifically ask that question as this isn’t the first series I’ve seen that’s made it’s point in the title that there are 6 princes ahead of the MC in line for the royal throne…

1 Like

I think it’s a case of whatever royalty they’re born into, 7th is just a case to ensure they don’t need to deal with the stuff they need to deal with that might put them in a position of actual power. Depending on the kingdom and/or story, at least the first 3 princes will have some role they have to play in government stuff.

2 Likes

The origin of the 7th prince could have come from the ancient Celtic history of “The Seventh Son of the Seventh Son”. It was believed that the seventh son was especially lucky and would be born with occult or healing powers and in some cases may have actually happened. It certainly does in anime! :laughing:

In other cases, any royal family was expected to be large, because many children died young and an heir was needed to inherit the titles. Having several sons secured this, in case something happened to the oldest.

Some sons were expected to be in politics or the diplomatic corps, others were expected to learn the family business or enter the military, and in older traditions, at least one son was always promised to the church. Any younger sons were sent off to make their own fortunes when they came of age, and those were probably the luckiest ones because they had the freedom to choose.

2 Likes

Yami and Maou: “Thanks for the explanations, @miquelfire and @LadyOfWicca!”

2 Likes

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince Anime Reveals More Cast, April 1 Debut

posted on 2024-03-04 22:27 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Shun Horie, Yūya Hirose, Akane Kumada, Eriko Matsui join cast

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability to Spring 2024 Anime Season Lineup!

Mar 13, 2024 11:00 AM CDT

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince | OFFICIAL TRAILER

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince Anime Streams Creditless Opening, Ending Videos

posted on 2024-03-24 05:14 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Kaede Higuchi, Akane Kumada perform theme songs for anime premiering on April 1

The Spring 2024 Anime Preview Guide - I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

Apr 1st 2024

dyed line

Warning - contains spoilers

Cheating at Sword Training | I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

1 Like

There is A LOT of soft fanservice in this one…

From Pink hair’s outfit in the OP… To SUPER HORNY BATTLE MAID… To entire bath scene in public bath full of women only slightly covered conveniently…

And I’m at 11 minutes into the first episode…

Probably gonna keep this one, if only for the cheesecake…

Trying to Pick Up Guys While Adventuring | I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

2 Likes

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability English Dub Reveals Cast and Crew, Release Date

Apr 12, 2024 9:00 AM CDT
The first English-dubbed episode hits Crunchyroll on April 15!

Orge-Killing One-Woman Army | I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

1 Like

Lloyd Levels a Lich | I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

1 Like

I Studied the Qi Blade Instead of Finding a Boyfriend | I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince

1 Like