Invaders of the Rokujyōma!? / Rokujyōma no Shinryakusha!?

Ep. 09

Poor Yurika!
She’s now back to square one with everyone as far as them believing she’s a magical girl thanks to Maki stealing everyone’s memories.

Ep 10-tro

spoiler

Adding new characters is jumping the shark, so let’s start with doing that from the 1st episode! But we are a harem anime and need even more girls so what have we got? Mahou Shoujo? check. big breasted shrine maiden/priestess? check. alien loli? check. ghost loli? check. sexually repressed alien female? check. last episode we added a magic girl loli, so what are we missing for the harem? VAMPIRE LOLI!

and you know what. this one is actually looking better than the T&A Infinite Stratos, because there is much more story development in IotR?, because this would be last of the originals to have more development int he story and we got background on everyone!

Definitely one of the more interesting harem shows of late that wasn’t directed at either much younger themes or full on T&A.

Now I am jsut left wondering myself about the Earth Empire, and the apartment manager. this new episode seems to give us one, but will we get the other details? does Satomi have a connection to either of these as well like Tulip, Sanae, and Yurika?

Are we getting a new Tenchi style universe connected to protagonist story that doesn’t suck for the first time in decades?

I do just fear one thing now. before the final episode some Mecha will come and destroy room 103. :pinch: It is about the only theme missing so far, and that would really jump the shark in an otherwise good blend of genres.

Episode 10

My favorite part:

spoiler

1 Like

Episode 6 is live at ANO

Episode 7 is live at ANO

I couldn’t help but roll at that part!
Just too damn funny.

Episode 8 is live at ANO

Episode 9 is live at ANO

Episode 10 is live at ANO

Episode 11 is delayed until Tuesday, October 21.

Episode 11 is live at ANO

Episode 12 :end: is live at ANO

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/127140442333

Q. Please answer. Will you guys be acquiring the rights to “Invaders of Rokujyoma” if not please do also dubb it :)‎

A. We HAVE acquired the license for Rokujyoma. Whoo!

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

1 Like

Got my copy Monday. Whoever did the translation, dropped the ball. Koutaro’s friend’s nickname is Makenji, why would thy translate it as Mackenzie?

Anyone buying this is a sub fan, so they should know how Japanese nicknames work (especially if they’ve seen Anohana or My Little Monster (YamaKen).

FEATURE: Novel vs Anime - “INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!?”

May 15, 2017 7:05pm CDT
How does the INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!? light novel compare to the anime?

Weird Roommates Abound in INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!?

January 03, 2018 10:00am CST
“Cruising the Crunchy-Catalog” checks out the 2014 light novel adaptation full of teenage ghosts, aliens, and magical girls!

1 Like

INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!? Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Audio Drama CD

January 03, 2019 9:11am CST
Anime voice cast returns for pack-in bonus with volume 31 of romantic comedy light novel series

1 Like

Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? Official Trailer

1 Like