Knights of Sidonia/Sidonia no Kishi

Winners Posted

Knights of Sidonia: Battle For Planet Nine Tenth Episode Extended Promo

Knights of Sidonia English Trailer: You’re Not Alone

Knights of Sidonia: Battle For Planet Nine Eleventh Episode Extended Promo

Knights of Sidonia: Battle For Planet Nine Twelfth Episode Extended Promo

Watched this on Netflix

Aside from all the clichés, this was very enjoyable. Exciting fight scenes, a little mystery & suspense.

I thought that Nagate’s transformation from complete isolation to integrating into society was handled a little too quickly, but I suppose they needed to move forward. I wondered several times how he knew to be so embarrassed around girls. His quick adaptation from the training pod to the real thing also left me a little in the dust. (Although he did have trouble in his first flight, after that it was like he’d been doing it forever.) I realize that there are only so many episodes to work with, so I guess it was just another one of those genius pilots taking over.

I watched this subtitled and I must say that the voice of Tsugumori was very irritating. Such a girly little voice inside that big unit. However, watching her go through her own “growing pains” almost made it worthwhile. Shyness, excitation, nervousness and going through a crush on Nagate allowed for some very entertaining episodes.

The mystery behind Ochiai’s clone and subsequent takeover of Kunato seemed a little incomplete. Does Kunato never get his own body back?

Did they finally find a planet and land? I know at the end of the second season, they were orbiting Planet Nine (or eleven?), did they settle there?

I’ll probably have to buy this, so I can hear the English Dub.
Overall, a pretty good series.

1 Like

Now I have to see this one too!

Singapore Airlines Streams “Knights of Sidonia” Season 2 In-flight

November 01, 2015 6:58am CST
Customers who fly via the commercial airline can enjoy all 12 episodes until February 29, 2016

1 Like

I don’t think I’d be able to contain my excitement. That’s heaven right there. :smiley:

Sentai Filmworks Press Release - Season 2: Battle for Planet Nine

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Knights of Sidonia Season 2

posted on 2016-01-19 16:16 EST
Battle for Planet Nine premiered in English on Netflix

1 Like

I am so relieved. At this point I felt it was now or never. At least I know there won’t be a gap in the collection.

1 Like

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/135175814365

Q. When can we expect a Blu-ray release for Knights of Sidonia season 2?

A. No news on the release of Knights of Sidonia Season 2 yet, but we hope you guys are as excited as we are about it!

1 Like

I’m quite surprised the KOS S2 DVD hasn’t at least appeared on the last few slates. I suppose now both will be released together.

Now to wait patiently for season 3 of anime Battlestar Galactica :relieved:

oh, and season 2 of anime Kingdom of Heaven would be nice as well. :innocent:

Knights of Sidonia’s Creator, Director Discuss Possible 3rd Season

posted on 2016-07-24 02:15 EDT
Co-director Hiroyuki Seshita: “I’ll definitely get to it”

Not possible, Do it, because that should wrap the whole Storyline up.

1 Like

Knights of Sidonia 2 Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

CE

3 Likes

Knights of Sidonia 2: Battle for Planet Nine Premium Box Set Reveal

10/3/2016 2:55:21 PM

The limited premium box set for Knights of Sidonia 2: Battle for Planet Nine is almost here! Nagate’s story continues as humanity wars with the Guana, while his interest with his beloved’s Guana clone becomes an obsession. As forces threaten Sidonia both from the outside and inside, explore the inner workings of this out-of-this-world collection.

Chipboard Box

A beautiful addition to your shelf, this collection is wrapped in art showcasing the whole cast! Withstanding even an alien invasion, this sturdy box will hold your cosmic goodies.

Blu-ray/DVD Combo

The premium box set includes uncut versions of episodes 1 through 12 in a 3-pack Blu-ray, and 4-pack DVD with each disk featuring some of our favorite characters! Experience humanity’s war against the Guana in this next climatic season, including the 134 minute Knights of Sidonia movie.

Premium Box Set Extras

The disk extras include exclusive content, including clean opening and closing credits, the on-air version of the final episode, “Decisive Battle”, trailers, TV previews, and more! However, as with all of our premium box sets, we’ve included extra goodies to give you the full Sidonia experience.

Poster

A perfect way to decorate your space, this 13”x19” poster showcases the main cast.

Art Cards

This art card set renders both haunting and warm vistas of a Sidonia at rest.

Get Knights of Sidonia 2: Battle for Planet 9! (While You Can)

This premium box set, like all of Sentai Filmworks’ premium releases, will only be available for a limited time. Don’t forget to pre-order your copy! For more adventures in Sidonia and elsewhere in the anime world, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Google+.

Shelf Life: Knights of Sidonia Season 2

by Paul Jensen, Nov 14th 2016