Log Horizon

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 13, is now live at ANO

Manga Artist Michiro Ueyama Draws Tribute to “Log Horizon” Female Shiroe

January 31, 2015 11:30pm CST
The cover for the second OST, set to be released March 4th, was also previewed this week

man, why can’t we get the OST
 :sob:

Kadokawa/Media Factory is listed as the JP publisher, so it’s very likely they did the music production on it.
So the most likely cause is probably because NHK doesn’t have access to it with their international license coverage.

If that being the case, the OSTs would have had to have been negotiated for completely separately from the streaming/physical release licenses, which probably wasn’t cost efficient in any way shape or form.

As shadzar mentioned in the VOD thread, the translation of “Oral Arts” in this season is a little misleading.

The actual translation is ă‚ȘăƒŒăƒăƒŒă‚čă‚­ăƒ« or literally “Over skills”. Perhaps this would have been a better translation than “Oral Skills”, however, occasionally AN has no control over what translation they must use.

I will ask the subtitling team about this and see what’s up.

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 14, is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 15, is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 16, is now live at ANO

I don’t think it’s up, as I’m getting a stream error.

Stream not found: mp4:amazons3/ancontent/now_playing3/Log_Horizon_2_Sub_Lo/LHZ_02_016_01_JA_EN_Lo.mp4

Odd, it started right up for me
 I’ll check again.

:laughing:
And right as I posted that it started.
Now that’s funny.

1 Like

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 17, is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 18. is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 19 is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 20 is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 21 is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 22 is now live at ANO

Log Horizon Author Mamare Touno Charged With Tax Evasion

posted on 2015-04-13 01:30 EDT
Author allegedly owes Japanese government 30 million yen in taxes

I wiuldn’t be too worried about this. It’s basically the equivalent of an IRS audit. As long as he has all the paperwork and a good lawyer this’ ll get dropped.

Log Horizon Season 2, Ep 23 is now live at ANO