Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Right Stuf has it listed as Out of Print / Stock, Hope the guy who asked was able to get it.

Honestly, I kind of hope they Do a Season 1 & 2, BD combo like they they did for Medaka Box

Long-Dormant “Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions” Twitter Account Returns To Action

May 23, 2016 11:38am PDT
Cast stream planning for May 27th

“Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions” Blu-ray Sets Announced

May 28, 2016 2:10pm CDT
Cast reunited this week for webcast

Anime Expo 2016 - July 2, 2016
Sentai Panel

12:18:51 < bay|AX|Sentai > Q: Blu-ray of Love, Chunibyo and other delusions 2?
12:18:42 <bay|AX|Sentai> A: Have not announced anything yet for a release date for heart throb

Otakon 2016 - August 12, 2016
Sentai Panel

Packaging Preview

Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- Box Set Reveal

8/18/2016 9:50:31 AM

The premium box set for Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- has landed! The Dark Flame Master’s misadventures with his now-girlfriend, Rikki Takanashi, continue in their new life as roommates, with the added complication of the appearance of Yuta’s old flame. Explore all the hidden mysteries of the limited edition season two box set.

Chipboard Box

A chipboard designed to match the first season’s premium box set keep your treasures safe from secret organizations and demons like dust and sunlight. Featuring Rikka and Satone on one side, and the rest of the chu-crew on the other side, the box itself with its pretty, shiny foil is only the beginning of the wonders inside.

DVD/Blu-Ray Combo

The premium box set is the only way you can get a Blu-Ray copy of Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions! -Heart Throb-

Delusion-Approved Otherworldly Extras

Within this mystical extras box, you’ll find exclusive goods you won’t find outside of the premium box set. In particular, you won’t find the GoodSmile Satone keychain with its reversible face anywhere else.

GoodSmile Satone Keychain

Art Cards
Notebook
Mirror

Poster

Stickers

Glitter Tattoo

Get It Before It Leaves This World

Make sure you pre-order Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- before it goes into hiding! Don’t risk angering the ladle-bearing priestess by missing out on your opportunity to claim this limited edition premium box set for your own.

Keep your evil eyes (or even your regular eyes) on Sentai’s Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr page to get first dibs on taking Rikka, Yuta, and the gang home for countless more adventures!

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/138925581021

Q. Is the Chunibyo: Heart Throb Blu-ray Collector’s box going to be available through Amazon.com? I keep checking to pre-order, but can’t find it.

A. Good question, but no idea. You will probably get a better deal through the Sentai Shop. We also, at times, offer eNews exclusive discounts to our email subscribers. https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/139531427549

Q. Are there any plans on rereleasing Love Chunibyo and Other Delusions Season 1 on DVD and Blu-Ray with the English Dub? I was unable to pick up the Limited Premium Box Set when it was available.

A. Unfortunately, we can’t discuss unannounced releases on Ask.fm.

Anime Boston - March 31, 2017
Sentai Panel

Chunibyo RIKKA

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions: Rikka Takanashi Version Anime Film

posted on 2017-03-31 23:45 EDT

Sentai Filmworks License Announcement for Chunibyo Rikka Version

April 4, 2017

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140583550173

Q. will you guys ever release a standard edition blu-ray of love, chunibyo & other delusions for season 1 or 2? i really want to see them dubbed but lost my chance with the first season

A. Thank you for the suggestion, but no news on that at this time.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Gets New Anime Film on January 6

posted on 2017-05-19 07:15 EDT
Staff, cast return for new story about Yūta, Rikka’s travels throughout Japan

Prepare for Upcoming Film with “Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions” TV Series Digest Video

June 16, 2017 10:30pm CDT
All-new film “-Take On Me-” hits Japanese theaters January 6, 2018

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me Anime Film Previewed in 2nd Teaser Video

posted on 2017-07-21 03:35 EDT
Sequel film opens in Japan on January 6

Kyoto Animation Grills Fans With Trivia Questions Before New Films’ Premieres

posted on 2017-07-26 17:45 EDT by Jennifer Sherman

Rikka Version Cover/Disc Art

Combo

1 Like

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me Anime Film Previewed in 3rd Teaser Video, New Key Visual

posted on 2017-10-27 05:37 EDT
Film opens in Japan on January 6

Shelf Life: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Rikka Version

by Paul Jensen, Oct 30th 2017

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me Anime Film’s Trailer Previews ZAQ’s Theme

posted on 2017-12-18 04:30 EST
Film opens in Japan on January 6

Are Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions & Tamako Market in the Same Universe?

posted on 2017-12-18 15:45 EST by Lynzee Loveridge
Newest promotional video is either proof or just an Easter egg…