Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Only problem I had with Take On Me

Spoilers!

Toka was supposed to marry me dang it! lol

1 Like

Azoland Pictures Cancels Canadian ‘Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me’ Film Screenings

posted on 2018-11-22 03:45 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda

No offense to the author of that article, but wasn’t it posted just a little too late? If I’m reading it properly, they announced the Canadian release cancellation on October 31st…

Shelf Life - Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me

by Paul Jensen, Nov 26th 2018

1 Like
My film piece from Take on me !

4 Likes
Here's mine from Take on Me

3 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me! (Sub/Dub)

February 11, 2019

3 Likes

Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! - Take On Me! (Sub/Dub) is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Interesting. The OVA for Chuni Heart Throb was taken off of VRVDive :thinking:

(It’s not showing up anymore on both the Roku and Android apps)

It’s back now :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Opening | Sparkling Daydream

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Ending | Inside Identity

3 Likes

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb - Opening | Voice

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb - Ending | Van!shment Th!s World

3 Likes
1 Like

Maybe Sentai is partnering with Netflix to try to compete with getting stuff each season . Since CR and Funimation have sugar daddy’s . :thinking:

1 Like

I concur. This makes at least 4 Sentai series since the middle of October that have made their way to Netflix.

Of course it could be the other way around and Netflix is trying to partner up with Sentai to help expand their catalogue :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Either way, if this means a physical release of Violet Evergarden or High Score Girl, I’ll be happy :grin:

1 Like

Thought about that to . Next year more then likely Netflix is going to be a lot of originals , Power Rangers and Anime . Disney especially with all the Fox owned stuff owns a lot of stuff as does Warner/AT&T . You take those away and it’s a lot of Smaller studios that don’t really have a lot of quality and Comcast Universal .

1 Like

Ultimate Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like

Are there two OVA’s that were not released before here or am I reading the description wrong on Rightstuf ?

See your PM.

That moment when the Season 2 PBS is still in stock, having outlived the DVD sets of both seasons, the PBS of Season 1, and both runs of the original “Complete Collection” TV series only 4 disc set…

(And as it appears, it will probably outlive the individual Take On Me as well…)

The Ultimate Collection is a maybe in the future for me, for shelf space reasons…

(Yeah, not abandoning my Unicorn, just think that case would fit a little better on my anime BD shelf than 2 PBS’S and the cases for both movies…)

1 Like