Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!

The Eye of the Wicked Lord compels you to watch this week’s Chunibyo English cast teaser for none other than Rikka Takanashi!

Chunibyo Teaser #4: Rikka Takanashi

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/559839335348830209

WELL! It looks like the Chunibyo Limited Edition Box Sets are out in the wild! What number did YOU get? :wink:

Unless it’s only like that because of the lines they pick, I found the voice too grown up.

I’m watching the dub right now with my CE that I just uploaded on youtube, and I’m pretty sad that Sentai chose this clip. Meg goes serious when Rika goes into her explenation autistic state, but when Yuta hits her, gets excited or she starts looking cute with moe tears she sounds all cute for each persona of her character. This was a good performance, yet Sentai chose her Grandeur speech exclusively instead of having both her serious/moe moments.
And from me watching the sub before, this is a good dub.

Official Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! English Dub Cast List

1/27/2015 12:07:06 PM

Available February 24, 2015

Preorder Today!
Limited Edition Box Set: http://bit.ly/ChuniLE

About Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Yuta has a problem. As one of the thousands of Japanese students afflicted with “chunibyo,” a state where they’re so desperate to stand out that they’ve literally convinced themselves that they have secret knowledge and hidden powers, Yuta spent most of his middle school years living in a complete fantasy world. But that’s not his major problem now, as with a lot of work and effort, he’s finally managing to overcome his delusions to the point where thinks he’s ready to start high school with all his cards in order. No, his BIG problem is the girl he first encounters climbing on his balcony.

It seems that his own efforts to rid himself of his chunibyo have attracted the attentions of another sufferer, and she’s decided that this makes him her soul mate. And since Rikka’s just moved in upstairs, now he’s being sucked into her fantasy world! Can a formerly wild and crazy guy handle being the focus of a completely delusional girl? Or will his own chunibyo return with a vengeance?

English Vocal Cast

Narration - David Wald
Yuta Togashi - Leraldo Anzaldua
Rikka Takanashi - Margaret McDonald
Sanae Dekomori - Brittney Karbowski
Shinka Nibutani - Maggie Flecknoe
Kumin Tsuyuri - Emily Neves
Makoto Isshiki - Greg Ayers
Kuzuha Togashi - Monica Rial
Toka Takanashi - Genevieve Simmons
Yuta’s Mom - Beth Lazarou
Nanase Tsukumo - Carli Mosier
Yumeha Togashi - Ashley Miller
Rikka’s Grandmother - Allison Sumrall
Rikka’s Grandfather - David Wald

Additional Voices
Houston Hayes
Beth Lazarou
David Matranga
Kyle Colby Jones
Allison Sumrall

Looks like mine shipped out.

my copy arrived. Got a mid-range 3 digit* set.

Now to watch it and finally see just what it is that I’ve gotten myself into. Moe meltdown…

Watched first 2 eps. Weird that there aren’t any next episode previews, playback proceeds from the credit reel straight to the cold open of the next ep.

Greg Ayres playing a character who has termed himself a “lady killer” is, as always, hilarious.

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/561298844567089152

Take a quick look at what you’ll be getting in the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Limited Ed. Numbered Box Set:
Explore the Ultimate Anime & Manga Shop | Crunchyroll Store

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/125722177757

Q. Why is it people ask about the number under the box for Chunibyo?

A. Every Chunibyo box set comes with a unique identifying number on the bottom that lets you know what set you got out of so many sets created. We’ve seen set stickers go into the low 120s and as high as 4000+. Still no 0666 or 0001 yet, though. :frowning: If you ever buy a Chunibyo box set make sure to check and let us know what you got!

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

posted on 2013-05-08 08:35 EDT
Kyoto Animation’s TV anime had “contract renewed”

2nd Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai Season Slated for January

posted on 2013-09-14 12:48 EDT

000-AN-use-a

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions II’s TV Spot Aired

posted on 2013-12-16 07:09 EST
Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren to premiere in Japan on January 8

000-AN-use-a

000-AN-use-a

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions II’s 30-Second TV Spot Aired

posted on 2013-12-23 06:26 EST
Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren to premiere in Japan on January 8

000-AN-use-a

2nd Chunibyo Demo Koi ga Shitai! Season’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2013-12-29 06:40 EST
Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren to premiere on January 8

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Lite II Short’s 1st Episode Stars Nibutani, Kumin

posted on 2013-12-26 05:00 EST
Series of shorts leads up to January 8 premiere of Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren anime

Crunchyroll to Stream Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions REN Sequel Anime

posted on 2014-01-06 14:58 EST
2nd season of KyoAni series to premiere on January 8

1st Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode Leaked Before Premiere

posted on 2014-01-07 23:20 EST
2nd Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! season to premiere in Japan later on Wednesday

Ep. 01

I laughed so hard…

SPOILER

Nibutani was trying to act so mature, yet she shot that paper at Dekomori and it hit her square in the forehead.
I don’t know why, but I just busted up laughing at that!

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ren Lite Short’s 2nd Episode Features a Blind Rikka

posted on 2014-01-16 16:00 EST
Rikka gets a sty on her left eye in 5-minute short

Ep. 02

That was a rather sweet episode…

spoiler

Showing just how immature and naïve Yuta & Rikka are when it comes to relationships and how they should feel about each other and progress.

I also found it rather amusing that, if you weren’t actually paying attention to this episode, you missed something that will probably become important later.

So while the club members were stalking Yuta & Rikka, a mysterious person was stalking the stalkers.

The English title has now been changed to:

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb -

Availability Information

Due to delivery delays, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb - episodes will now launch at 9pm Pacific Time on Thursdays. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

ADN: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Delayed After Leaks

posted on 2014-01-29 23:45 EST