Made in Abyss

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Season 2

2022-06-30T05:00:00Z

1 Like

MADE IN ABYSS: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Official Trailer 2

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

The Summer 2022 Preview Guide - Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun

Jul 6th 2022

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

The ANN Aftershow - Diving into Made in Abyss Season 2!

by Lynzee Loveridge & James Beckett, Jul 19th 2022

Diving into Made in Abyss Season 2!

Season 3? Did they count the movie as S2 then?

1 Like

Typo

1 Like

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 3 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Why Do Made in Abyss Hollows Look Like That…

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Made in Abyss Delves into Reg’s Mysterious Past

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Ep 5

SPOILERS!

I got to call BS about the whole “Mitty’s Back” what the Hell was the point of killing her off in S1, if you’re just going to bring her back, just so Nanachi can suffer more? It’s a classic case of bad writing, imo. Where you’re trying to be clever, but it comes out as contrived. I’m still watching, but extremely disappointed. I expect better from you Made in Abyss

Eyes, Legs or… What will Riko Choose? - Made in the Abyss Season 2

Nanachi Is Your Guide for a New Made in Abyss Exhibition

August 09, 2022 11:42am CDT

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun, Ep 7 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Feel The Spectacular Worldview in MYTH & ROID’s Made in Abyss Season 2 Ending Theme MV

August 22, 2022 7:59pm CDT
“Dive deep, deep, and enjoy the sensation of tripping into another world.”

Eating What? Did Made in Abyss Go Too Far?