Medaka Box / Medaka Box Abnormal

Yay for more purple cover art!

Medaka Box, Eps 1-12 (Dub), are live at ANO

Medaka Box English Dub Cast

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sentai-filmworks/medaka-box-english-dub-cast-officially-announced/679610128732769

ADR Director: Steven Foster

English Vocal Cast

Medaka Kurokami - Shelley Calene-Black
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi - Andrew Love
Hansode Shiranui - Hilary Haag
Kouki Akune - Tyler Galindo
Mogana Kikaijima - Maggie Flecknoe

Additional Cast

Brittney Karbowski
Monica Rial
Ross Bautsch
Luci Christian
Rozie Curtis
Joshua Sheltz
David Wald
Meg McDonald
Greg Ayres
Rachel Logue
Laurel Schroeder
Ben Warner
Dylan Godwin
Robert L. Meek
Parke Fech
Mike Yager
Elizabeth Bunch
David Matranga
Anthony Hunter

Sorry for not questioning this earlier due to me working, but I would like to question if anyone from the amidistrators knows that on episode 4 in the english dub at 13:52 there is no vocal audio at all till 14:03? I hope this not like the problem that I heard happen in Bodacious Space Pirates.

I HATE this choice.

I’m not sure about choices beyond the first episode yet, waiting on my DVD first.

Will report this on Monday.

In the future, however, would you please report these Online Player problems in the Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates thread?

Admin is updated automatically when someone posts in that thread, but they do not check these individual anime threads.

Okay. I’m sorry, no excuses.

This issue is now fixed, thanks for reporting it!

Happens in the DVD as well…

nerve pop :angry:

Blu-Ray have it? Or are you shortening your response stating that it effects all physical copies?

0o0 It looks like a Awesome anime. I’ll make sure to watch it.

I wonder about the bluray. If this is a problem with all the physical media then I wonder if it’ll show up in the screening of this at otakon.

He has the DVD.
The BD isn’t shipping yet (mine’s not Reserved yet).

But going on the fact that his DVD shipped 2 days ago, I would assume his answer was a shortened version of:
It happens in the Medaka Box DVD that I have too.

Bluray not shipping st the same time as the DVD? I don’t recall this happening before. Is rightstuf brutalizing you again? lol.

It’s uncommon, but it is not the first time.

Guess I should be glad that none of my group bought this but to get a preordered Sentai release from rightstuf after the street date is almost unheard of.

The street date isn’t until the 27th, so there’s still plenty of time yet.
Sadly it probably won’t trip the Ship When Availible flag, but if it shows up before the 15th, I should still get it before the street date.

Hmmm if the street date is that far off then I might lose my joke bet that Sentai will have it at their booth. Then again, maybe there’s a chance since they’re premiering it.

Correct.

And considering I can’t tell the difference between DVD and BD, I end up buying DVD over BD, unless I know of special features only found on BD because of how advance the format is (which with Anime, that is never it seems. Hell if Disney doesn’t add anything special for BD that can’t be put on DVD…)

Medaka Box is on “advanced sale” at Otakon…

I’m not sure that I want to buy it.

Sadly everything that I was looking for (and that David Williams, I guess accidentally, said was at the Sentai booth) isn’t there. I think this calls for an upgrade to the “sad face” meme: I’m invoking Tragic Face.

There are only 3 ways this can happen: horrible eye sight, “doin’ it wrong” or watching a BD that isn’t really in HD. There’s also just saying that you can’t tell the difference to be contrary, I guess I can’t leave that one out.