Media Blasters News

Tezuka’s Phoenix and Lus of the Dead Trilogy Set to Rise & Shine on Blu-ray

Jul 11th 2019

1 Like

This Week in Anime - Is It Just Me, Or is Tezuka’s Phoenix a Jerk?

by Nicholas Dupree & Steve Jones, Feb 6th 2020

Media Blasters Facebook Page - February 19, 2020

1 Like

HOLY CRAP!

I bet @Vanime95 will be happy at that :joy:

Also, does Media Blasters have Jubei-Chan 1?

I have the old DVD’s of it, but don’t think they released it on Blu-ray :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like that’s a yes.

1 Like

Hopefully they actually release this stuff . I’d not mind owning any .

I’m still waiting on My Wife is the Student Council President with the dub that was supposed to be in the works since 2016 .

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, Brittany Lauda tweeted that it was cancelled back in early 2019…

Edit to that. It was Matt Shipman, and on Reddit

1 Like

You’re damn right I’m happy.

Those beautiful titties now in HD :metal:

Emo kid makes the biggest mistake of his life | Knight Hunters Eternity - EP. 3

And yet, they still failed to deliver on My Wife is the Student Council President, but that’s just me though…

3 Likes

And me too…

And there’s a couple people I know too…

2 Likes

At least they managed to roll out their Yamibo release.

I remember having it on preorder for years, until RightStuf finally decided that it was time to declare it legally dead and canceled my preorder.

Looks like they’re taking some flak now due to their social media presence. Seems to me that when an anime company has so much trouble just doing anime that they shouldn’t be piling more things onto their plate.

1 Like

I’m thinking they owe money to the dubbing studio for My Wife is the Student Council President . Thought I read someplace it was done . Usually start seeing a few Hentai and why are they releasing that titles coming out on blu-ray when they are trying to get money to pay for something.

1 Like

Media Blasters FB

Re: The Puppet Princess

Personal favorite anime of mine that I am happy will be working on again. Love the action and the puppets! Awesome stuff! Happy Friday! #mediablasters #anime #animeblurays #ninja #comingtobluray

Media Blasters to Release Puppet Princess Anime on Blu-Ray Disc

posted on 2020-08-21 17:15 EDT by Alex Mateo
OVA shipped in Japan in 2000

1 Like

Media Blasters FB Page

Favorite trailer of mine, wonder how it will look in HD? How about you? #mediablasters #gundress #anime #animereleases #animeonbluray #masumuneshirow

2 Likes

Media Blasters to Release Shrine of the Morning Mist Anime on Blu-ray Disc

posted on 2020-09-10 06:16 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Series premiered in Japan in 2002

2 Likes