Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid / Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

FEATURE: Head Space - “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Running Jokes and Repetition

February 09, 2017 1:35pm CST
A look at Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’s unique humor built on running jokes and recurring themes

1 Like

See What Miss Kobayashi Was Working On In “Dragon Maid”

February 13, 2017 1:59am CST
If you’re a techie, you might have been wondering about what code Kobayashi was hard at work hacking when Tohru visited her office

1 Like

I want to see these two after the “Cosplayers” that aren’t show up. :relaxed:

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

FEATURE: Why It Works: Dragon Maids and Magical Realism

February 18, 2017 11:05am CST
Today we explore the unique fantasy tone of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid!

1 Like

FEATURE: Anime vs. Real Life – “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” [Part 2]

February 18, 2017 7:05pm CST
Check out the real-world locations of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid!

1 Like

The timing vs the manga is right for this, but I suspect they will save it for later.

What happens when Tohru’s father shows up? These girls will get a lot of answers for their questions.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Hear Some Dragon Song In “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Character Mini-Album

March 01, 2017 9:25pm CST
Mini-album featuring six songs with Yūki Kuwahara as Tohru, Maria Naganawa as Kanna, Yūki Takada as Elma and Minami Takahashi as Lucoa

1 Like

Don’t be sad, KyoAni is saving the best for last. I feel certain.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

FEATURE: Creative Spotlight: Yasuhiro Takemoto

March 06, 2017 2:05pm CST
An in-depth look at the director of Miss Kobayashi’s Maid Dragon, Yasuhiro Takemoto!

1 Like

FEATURE: Why It Works: Dragon Maid’s Yamada Touch, Part One

March 11, 2017 11:05am CST
Today we’ll begin a two-parter exploring the talented director who made Dragon Maid’s eighth episode so special!

1 Like

If I don’t miss my guess the 12th episode is going to deliver and these two ladies will be very happy indeed.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

The Hidden Depths of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid

by Gabriel Peralta, Mar 17th 2017

1 Like

“Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Teases Home Video Bonus With Punk Tohru And Punk Kanna

March 17, 2017 11:32am CDT
First volume features Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Something anime short

1 Like

FEATURE: Sakuga & Cinema: A Breakdown of “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Episode 8

March 17, 2017 2:00pm CDT
“Savor the subtle intricacies that harbor the artist’s’ love for the craft. The dragon is in the details.”

1 Like

FEATURE: Why It Works: Dragon Maid’s Yamada Touch, Part Two

March 18, 2017 11:05am CDT
Today we conclude our dive into one of Dragon Maid’s most powerful episodes!

1 Like

Haruka Chisuga Plays A Special Guest Role In “Miss Kobyashi’s Maid Dragon”

March 30, 2017 8:55pm CDT
Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid has a special guest for the anime’s episode 12, “Tohru and Kobayashi’s Impactful Meeting! (We’re Raising The Bar On Ourselves)”

1 Like

Tohru’s father finds out that it is a bad idea to make a female dragon mad ( You would think he would know that already, but … ) and it is a REALLY BAD IDEA to make a female human mad.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

“Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Creator Sketches Recap Of Anime In Anticipation of Finale

April 02, 2017 12:15pm CDT
On April 1st, Japanese service AbemaTV streamed a marathon to prepare for April 6th’s “Emperor of Demise Arrives! (It Was the Final Episode Before We Knew It)”

1 Like

Tohru Voice Actress Joins Creator In Sketching Send-Off Tributes To “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Anime

April 05, 2017 4:34pm CDT
Elma voice actress Yūki Takada joined in too

1 Like

KyoAni nails another Really great ending to a show…

2 Likes