Mobile Suit Gundam / Kidō Senshi Gundam

“Gundam: The Origin” 4th Chapter Screenings Set for November 19

July 28, 2016 6:30am EDT
Advance sales of the Blu-ray and streaming will start on the same day

Gundam the Origin IV Anime’s Cast, November 19 Debut Revealed

posted on 2016-07-29 03:30 EDT
Saori Hayami plays Lalah Sune, Misato Fukuen plays Fraw Bow in 4th episode of anime

July 29, 2016 @ 12:00pm

Shelf Life: After War Gundam X Part 1

by Paul Jensen, James Beckett, Aug 1st 2016

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MOBILE SUIT V GUNDAM COLLECTION 2* coming November 2016 from RIGHT STUF, INC. and SUNRISE INC.

GRIMES, IA, August 3, 2016 — Anime distributor Right Stuf, Inc. and anime producer Sunrise Inc. are excited to announce the upcoming release of Mobile Suit V Gundam Collection 2. Mobile Suit V Gundam Collection 2 will be available on Blu-ray and DVD November 1, 2016.

MOBILE SUIT V GUNDAM BLU-RAY COLLECTION 2

• Directed by the original Mobile Suit Gundam creator Yoshiyuki Tomino
  • Available in the U.S. for the 1st time ever.
  • Available on Blu-ray for the 1st time ever.

About Mobile Suit V Gundam:

As the bitter war between the League Militaire and Zanscare continues, Üso’s skill with the Victory Gundam has grown… but so has his stake in the war’s outcome. Between Katejina’s betrayal and his parents’ involvement in the League Militaire’s war strategy, there is no turning back for Üso now. The only option left is to fight until the very end!

Contains episodes 27-51 of Mobile Suit V Gundam.
Special Features: Clean Opening 2, Clean Closing 2, End of Episode Promos, TV Spots and Commercials
Comp. Titles: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Full Metal Panic!, Fafner

Product specifications and content subject to change.

Format: Blu-ray
Pre-Book: 10/4/2016
Street Date: 11/1/2016
SRP: $74.99
Catalog #: RSBLU1674
ISBN: 978-1-57032-643-1
UPC: 7-42617-1674-2-3
Runtime: 625 minutes
Genre: Science Fiction
Age Rating: TV14
Audio: Japanese LPCM Stereo
Subtitles: English
Video: 1080p, 4:3, HD Native
Disc Count: 3
Case Qty: 30

MOBILE SUIT V GUNDAM DVD COLLECTION 2

• Directed by the original Mobile Suit Gundam creator Yoshiyuki Tomino
  • Available in the U.S. for the 1st time ever.

About Mobile Suit V Gundam:

As the bitter war between the League Militaire and Zanscare continues, Üso’s skill with the Victory Gundam has grown… but so has his stake in the war’s outcome. Between Katejina’s betrayal and his parents’ involvement in the League Militaire’s war strategy, there is no turning back for Üso now. The only option left is to fight until the very end!

Contains episodes 27-51 of Mobile Suit V Gundam.
Special Features: Clean Opening 2, Clean Closing 2, End of Episode Promos, TV Spots
Comp. Titles: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Full Metal Panic!, Fafner

Product specifications and content subject to change.

Format: DVD
Pre-Book: 10/4/2016
Street Date: 11/1/2016
SRP: $59.99
Catalog #: RSDVD1670
ISBN: 978-1-57032-642-4
UPC: 7-42617-1670-2-7
Runtime: 625 minutes
Genre: Science Fiction
Age Rating: TV14
Audio: Japanese 2.0 Dolby
Subtitles: English
Video: 4:3
Disc Count: 5
Case Qty: 30

About Right Stuf, Inc.

Founded in 1987, Right Stuf, Inc. is amongst North America’s largest publishers, distributors and retailers in the anime and manga marketplace. One of the industry’s original pioneers, Right Stuf operates a multinational mail-order catalog and one of the trade’s most recognized Internet storefronts, rightstufanime.com. Right Stuf also works in a variety of media vehicles that include video streaming, podcasts and special publications. Included under the Right Stuf corporate umbrella is print publisher, Right Stuf On-Demand, and video production labels Nozomi Entertainment, Lucky Penny Entertainment, and 5 Points Pictures.
For more information, visit www.rightstufanime.com.

About Sunrise Inc.

Sunrise Inc. a Namco Bandai Group Company, is an animation production studio which produces smash hit anime series like the original Mobile Suit Gundam, and all of the subsequent series in the Gundam franchise, as well as Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Code Geass, Tiger & Bunny, and many more. The company is located in Suginami, Tokyo, Japan and was established in 1972. The President and CEO is Mr. Yasuo Miyakawa.
For more information, visit http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans | Best of 2015

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 Gets World Premiere in Atlanta

posted on 2016-08-12 03:40 EDT
Also in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand

Right Stuf to Release Turn A Gundam TV Anime on Blu-ray Disc

posted on 2016-08-13 17:31 EDT
More details revealed for Gundam 0080 release

Otakon 2016 - August 13, 2016
RightStuf Panel

Nozomi Entertainment FB Page
Thanks to all of those who supported our ‪#‎TurnAGundam‬ DVD release, we’re proud to announce that Turn A Gundam will be coming to Blu-ray in 2017!

Good thing I don’t usually buy DVD’s because if I had and this happened I would have beem extremely pissed. Looks like I won’t be supporting DVD only releases ever again.

Just remember that those that supported the DVD release are the only reason that we’re able to release Turn A on Blu-ray. Without their support it would have remained DVD-only. We hope that you will change your mind and be willing to support us in the future. - Kris

The animation in Gundam wing looks great and Like the focal points in it too. The thing that I like the most about the show is the cool. Is the part that when I can look at the gundam with the most wings and that long sheild that is I can’t find a name for I dont know what you call it.

1 Like

Shelf Life: After War Gundam X Part 2

by Paul Jensen, James Beckett, Aug 15th 2016

“Gundam Build Fighters Try Island Wars” to Stream with English Subs on Gundam.Info

August 16, 2016 12:59am EDT
TV special streams for free for a limited time starting August 21

Gundam wing has such a great color scheme. I really enjoy wonderfull colors in it.

Hiroko Moriguchi Returns For First “Gundam” Theme In 25 Years for “Origin” - Part IV Gets English Subtitled Preview

August 19, 2016 6:06pm CDT
Part IV, with new voice of Lalah Sune, opens in Japan November 19th

MAL: The Multiverse of Gundam

August 22, 2016

Shelf Life: Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

by Paul Jensen, Gabriella Ekens, Aug 22nd 2016

Gundam Global Portal FB Page

[GUNDAM THE ORIGIN] [Website Updated]

Dear all, we have added new interviews with voice actor Tetsuya Kakihara and Tomoaki Maeno, as well as a new article on orientation course page.

Also a new trailer of GUNDAM THE ORIGIN IV is now available on our website.

We hope you enjoy!

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 Reveals 2nd Promo Video, Theme Song Artists, New Cast

posted on 2016-08-27 01:30 EDT
Character, mech designs also revealed for sequel premiering on October 2