Mobile Suit Gundam / Kidō Senshi Gundam

Gundam: The Witch From Mercury Anime Reveals 2nd Promo Video, Main Cast, October 2 Premiere

posted on 2022-09-04 05:32 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Theme song info, new visual also revealed

Crunchyroll to Bring Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan’s Island Anime Film to Theaters in September

September 09, 2022 9:00am CDT
Feature heads to the UK, US, Canada and Australia this month

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury & More to Fall 2022 Anime Lineup!

September 21, 2022 11:00am CDT

1 Like

I’m not a big Gundam fan, but happy I can see this, cause Yami is in it! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

FEATURE: Everything You Need to Know Before Watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan’s Island

September 21, 2022 1:00pm CDT
The history of the most infamous episode of Mobile Suit Gundam.

Gundam: The Witch From Mercury Anime to Air 2nd Part Next April

posted on 2022-09-29 02:29 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Also: BS11 creates new Friday/Saturday “Gundam Hour” block for reruns

1 Like

Gundam Info

1 Like

The Fall 2022 Preview Guide - Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury

Oct 2nd 2022

Just watched the prologue and episode 1. I think this might be one of the better starts to recent Gundam series. Look forward to more.

2 Likes

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Debuts Full-Length Music Video of Opening Theme “Shukufuku” by YOASOBI

October 03, 2022 11:32am CDT
New Gundam series kicks off today on Crunchyroll!

Warning - contains spoilers

When the Chorus Hits During a Battle :ok_hand: | Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

After watching the Prologue, I think I might watch my first Gundam series with the Witch from Mercury

2 Likes

Gundam Manga Illustrator Recalls an Earlier Time When Sexism Prevented a Female Protagonist

posted on 2022-10-05 14:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy
“A long time ago, I supported a female Gundam protagonist, but I was told that a Gunpla belonging to a female character wouldn’t sell.”

2 Likes

I do believe that would have been the case though.
It’s kind of like for years the female characters in “boys” shows rarely got figures in toy lines. When they did they were either short production or they sat on shelves. A lot sat in the prototype phase never to be produced. I am not sure it’s as much sexism ,but more learned sales behaviors. Thankfully things have changed.

2 Likes

Regarding the streaming dates for Episode 1 of “Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury”

2022-10-07T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Debuts New Artist for Ending Theme Produced by Supercell’s Ryo

October 09, 2022 4:14am CDT
Shiyui makes her full musical debut with “Kimi yo Kedakaku Are”

Gundam: The Witch From Mercury Producer: Modern Teens Think Gundam Is for Old People

posted on 2022-10-12 14:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy
G-Witch is set in a school in order to entice the teen audience

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury - Opening | Shukufuku

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury - Ending | Kimi yo Kedakaku Are

Warning - contains spoilers

Gonna Prove Dad Right by Being a Failure | Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

2 Likes

“Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury” Textless version of opening “The Blessing” by YOASOBI

"Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury"Textless version of ending " Kimiyo Kedakakuare"by Shiyui