My Art ~

XD

(gun not by me)

:blink: She is a tad bit scary.

nothing a little therapy won’t fix

AndrewAnimation1 wrote:

Well please get her some quickly! :laugh:

Like Gunslinger Girl meets Saya form Blood+ meets Sideburns from Aria.

Definitely shows a lot of character in the pic. (And I don’t mean those I listed earlier but general character and emotion.)

wow i don’t even know those characters!!:ohmy:

i never have time to watch things, and i prefer video games if i ever get time… they’re more interactive:kiss:

:blink: You don’t watch TAN programming?

Aria is on VOD now, and I think the online player; has pink hair that looks like sideburns. Blood the Last Vampire had a series made from it in blood+ so the attitude comes from Saya. gunslinger Girl…well they are girls with guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not saying you stole the ideas, but at this point and my age all anime characters tend to look like someone else. :frowning:

no, i just don’t have the time or patience :S

for example, i heard full metal alchemist was good, but, to save time, i only saw the 1st episode, didn’t care too much, then saw the very last one. whole story in 2 episodes, baby.

i kid, i kid, i just don’t have the time to watch entire series anymore

the last one i actually saw all of was Deathnote, but that writing effin kicked arse!! except i didn’t like the female character…i don’t think anyone does

http://andrewanimation.deviantart.com/art/PAGE-1-DONE-NEED-Pg2-SCRIPTS-134959828

Well for someone not with the time to watch them, you could sure draw for anime!

:ninja: I don’t watch too many either, and just listen to them in the background while doing other things. Like those on SissyFy Channel.

i did that with ranma episodes years ago!!8D
but they were episodes i saw already, so i knew what happened, it was just fun to listen to them instead of music sometimes

The glasses thing was funny. Are you writing for yourself right now?

lawl thanks!8D i did write that part, but someone else still wrote the majority of the script…i just edit and improve them, usually whenever i come up with something funnier8)

AndrewAnimation1 wrote:

[quote]XD

(gun not by me)[/quote]

Hey! Here’s today’s mail!

Swiss-Cheesed by bullets

Oh, and it’s the latest thing! Adjusting glasses when you dont have any!

Great work, as usual, tykes! :slight_smile:

lawl now two people write funny one-liner thingymabobs!8D

http://andrewanimation.deviantart.com/art/PAGE-1-DONE-NEED-Pg2-SCRIPTS-134959828

Still looking good.

Would participate in the script writing, but still don’t get it. Is it like insert caption here, where people fill in the speech bubbles for a blank strip and you pick the best one, then the next panels are built around the last page or what?

did you read the instructions on the dA thingy?=) the main reason i’m asking is because i’m not sure if the instructions are still unclear. if you read them and still don’t get it, let me know, otherwise please read them and then let me know if you get it or not!=) if my instructions are confusing, i need to make a change to it

but thankfully i actually got FOUR scripts for the next page–an all-time high for this comic–and 2 of them are awesome, so i’m all set for this round!>X3

best I could understand was:

Panel 1:
Bob: And then she said…
Cindy: But she couldn’t!

Panel 2:

Like that?

yep, that’s right! and you can describe actions too=) let me know if any part of the instructions was confusing or anything<3

Guess I need to read the story thus far then and get caught up…