My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! / Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life

My Isekai Life Anime’s Teaser Reveals Main Cast

posted on 2021-12-03 04:40 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Chiaki Kobayashi, Azumi Waki, Wataru Takagi star in 2022 anime

An Unlikely Hero Rises in My Isekai Life TV Anime Trailer

January 04, 2022 8:11am CST
New key visual, cast members, and staff revealed for upcoming adaptation based on isekai fantasy light novel series

1 Like

My Isekai Life Anime Reveals July Debut, Opening Theme Artist

posted on 2022-03-14 05:09 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
3-member rock band Non Stop Rabbit performs opening theme

1 Like

It’s the Slimes’ Time to Shine in My Isekai Life TV Anime Trailer

May 02, 2022 7:37am CDT
Adaptation based on fantasy light novel series hits Japanese airwaves in July of 2022

Hero Shows Off His Skills in My Isekai Life TV Anime Trailer

June 05, 2022 7:35am CDT
New key visual and broadcast details revealed for upcoming isekai fantasy light novel adaptation

My Isekai Life Anime’s 3rd Video Announces 1-Hour July 4 Premiere

posted on 2022-06-05 12:08 EDT by Egan Loo
Rock band Non Stop Rabbit’s opening song also previewed

2 Likes

Sentai License Announcement

2022-06-14T05:00:00Z

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement

2022-06-27T05:00:00Z

2 Likes

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Watched the first 2 episodes, good but still falls into the I was reborn in another world and got OP automatically file. Not bad and I’ll continue with it for now

2 Likes

Check Out the Non-Credit OP / ED for My Isekai Life TV Anime

July 04, 2022 11:54am CDT
Adaptation based on fantasy light novel series is currently broadcasting in Japan and streaming on HIDIVE

The Summer 2022 Preview Guide - My Isekai Life

Jul 4th 2022

1 Like

WARNING! The following contains spoilers for My Isekai Life Episode 1, “I Wanted to Protect the Town,” now streaming on HIDIVE.

2022-07-07T22:45:00Z

1 Like

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 3 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

My Isekai Life Official Trailer

1 Like

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like
2 Likes

Will the dub push this into shelf worthy?

Hmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 7 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, Ep 8 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like