My love Story! / Ore Monogatari!

Episode 21 -

Spoiler

Could it be that Suna already likes Amami? He did remember her right away and it seemed that he kept her letters. Interesting. I hope the double date works out!

Ep 18 is delayed.

Ep 18 is pushed back to Wednesday, Sept 9.

Final My Love Story!! Episode Delayed 1 Week

posted on 2015-09-09 13:45 EDT

Episode 18 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 22 -

Spoiler

Well, the zoo was fun, but it doesn’t look like things are going to work out between Suna and Yukika after all. In the end Suna does reject Yukika, but in a nice way, and they remain friends. It was a little sad, yet also a very sweet episode. As they say, Suna is very kind.

Ep 19 is delayed

Episode 19 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 23 -

Spoiler

Yes, they were right about Ichinose. He’s definitely in a world of his own! LOL And now we have a jealous Takeo! Sure, he doesn’t even call his girlfriend by her first name, yet this handsome stranger at the bakery where she works does. So, what is Takeo going to do about it, besides sulk? Suna’s suggestion of using her first name as well just shocks the heck out of poor Takeo! He could never do such a thing!

Suddenly, Takeo feels that he may not be the right one for Yamato and begins to doubt himself. It is up to Suna to explain that Takeo is experiencing jealousy and to reassure him that all is well with his relationship. Suna brings up using Yamato’s first name again and Takeo makes it his goal.

But Ichinose feels that he has found his muse and that muse must be in love with him. He is given the chance to further his career by entering a contest, but just then Takeo and Suna enter the bakery. As Takeo gives his order to Yamato, Suna observes Ichinose watching Yamato. After they leave, Ichinose asks about them and is devastated to learn that one of them was her boyfriend. His muse! His Rinko! The bubble has burst.

But wait! Ichinose runs after Takeo and has the gall to demand he break up with her! He tells Takeo that he is a better fit. The nerve! He does a real number on Takeo and I can see that Takeo is beginning to doubt himself again. Is he really good enough for Yamato? Ichinose says that he needs her and demands once again that Takeo break up with her. I am so glad that Takeo refused, even if he is unsure.

However, Ichinose turns it around and thinks that he can get Rinko to break up with Takeo, asking if that would be fair. Ichinose is going to fight for his muse! Unfortunately, Takeo thinks the guy might have a point. He may be a better fit for Yamato after all. Suna is at a loss and has no idea how to help his friend. He feels more lost once his sister reminds Suna about a dog that Takeo once found.

During a sudden rain storm, Takeo runs to the bakery with an umbrella for Yamato, but she has already accepted a ride from Ichinose. He tells her about the competition and asks Yamato for her help. He tells her that with her at his side, he knows he can win. This flusters Yamato and she doesn’t know how to respond. Ichinose is very forceful and Yamato is swayed, saying that she will help him.

The wind has destroyed Takeo’s umbrella, yet he pushes on with the spare for Yamato. He suddenly stops running. He sees Ichinose’s fancy white car pass by and there is Yamato in the back seat – and she’s smiling! Takeo’s world comes crashing down as he just stands there in the pouring rain, staring after the car.

Ai is still talking to Suna. Is she right about Takeo? Will he put Yamato’s happiness before his own? Can he let her go or will he fight for her? Ai tells her brother that putting another’s feelings before his own only because he wants the other person to be happy is both Takeo’s greatest strength and his greatest weakness. This just makes me cry! How can Takeo possibly think that Yamato will be happier with Ichinose?

Ep 20 is delayed

Episode 20 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep 21 is delayed.

Episode 21 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 24 –

Spoiler

Takeo is seeing less and less of Yamato because of Ichinose and the competition. But Takeo has decided that he doesn’t want to lose her. He goes to the bakery to tell Ichinose that he won’t let him have her. Ichinose challenges him and the fight for Yamato is on! But wait a minute. Why is she being treated like a prize? Don’t her own feelings count? Has she no say in this? If only she had gone outside!

I liked how the dialogue said one thing, but it translated into what they were really saying. Takeo isn’t evil enough to hate Ichinose and he does hope that he wins the competition. And after all that, Takeo has to ask Suna what a muse is! Ichinose is just so full of himself and is certain that Yamato has feelings for him.

Ichinose has finally come up with something for the competition and once again, he refers to Yamato as his muse and makes her promise to attend the competition. He also says that he wants to tell her something afterwards. I love how Takeo keeps referring to the “snack competition”, but he’s still worried about what Ichinose intends to say to Yamato and how she will respond.

Yamato stops by Takeo’s home and tells him that Ichinose wants to talk to her after the competition. She worried that Ichinose is going to offer her full time employment. She also finds herself under too much pressure just by being Ichinose’s muse. She feels much better after talking to Takeo and that was a very sweet scene when he hugged her from behind. His thoughts there were very sweet as well. He should have voiced them and let Yamato hear them. In any case, perhaps she felt them because she leaves with a pounding heart.

I liked Takeo’s and Suna’s date at the beach. Suna reassures Takeo that he has nothing to worry about. Yamato will stay with him. Takeo is grateful, once again, to have a friend like Suna. Meanwhile, at the competition, Ichinose is so wrapped up in winning so he can steal his muse from another man, that he forgot his tools. Yamato takes charge and calls Takeo for help. Ichinose doubts Takeo will do him that kind of favor, especially since he plans on taking Yamato from him, but Takeo surprises him, by arriving just in time with the tools. Takeo wishes him luck.

Ichinose thanks Takeo and asks him to stay for the competition as well, since he expects to win the gold medal. As Ichinose works, Yamato, Takeo, and Suna are all in the front row, watching. Takeo is silently cheering him on. Aside from the Yamato issue, Takeo appreciates how hard Ichinose works to perfect his craft. He really does want him to win this competition.

While awaiting the judges’ decision, Ichinose recognizes that Takeo is a good man and thanks him in earnest this time. But he also won’t change his mind about Yamato. A short while, later the winners are announced and Ichinose does win the gold medal. Afterwards, with Suna and Takeo looking on, Yamato praises Ichinose. He says that he is going to name the winning cake “Rinko” and dedicates his gold medal to her. Then Ichinose tells Yamato that he loves her. As he confesses to his muse, Yamato looks at him in shock while Takeo sadly watches them. It seems the ball is finally in Yamato’s court!

Yamato apologizes for her shock, and Takeo silently says that he will support her decision. He wants her to be happy, but he also wants her to choose him. Yamato tells Ichinose that she will help him and that she does love his cakes, but her heart belongs to Takeo. Takeo is relieved and Ichinose seems devastated. Yamato goes on to tell Ichinose that she isn’t a muse and that it was his own ability and hard work that got him the gold medal.

Ichinose still thinks he’s a better fit for Yamato, but silently concedes defeat. He tells Takeo to take care of Yamato, realizing that she does love him. Bidding farewell to his muse, Ichinose is determined to be the best at making people happy with his cakes. As they leave the hotel where the competition was held, Suna leaves the couple.

As they walk along, Yamato has the feeling that Takeo knew what was going to happen with Ichinose and his confession, and Takeo admits that he did know beforehand. Yamato, of course, had no clue about Ichinose’s feelings and as she looks like she’s about to cry, Takeo wraps her in a big bear hug and finally calls her by her first name! But it’s going to take time for him to get used to it and asks her to be patient. The end ties everything up nicely. Terrific anime! I hope to see this story continue someday!

Episode 22 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep 23 is delayed.

Episode 23 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep 24 is delayed.

Episode 24 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

https://www.facebook.com/TheAnimeNetwork/videos/10154389372018242/

(Click link to see Anime Network Promo for My love Story!)