My Sister, My Writer Anime Episode 7 Delayed by 1 Week

posted on 2018-11-20 09:15 EST by Egan Loo

1 Like

Wonder if it was due to them trying to rework some of the animation :thinking:

Edit

Just saw this on the Crunchy forums:

If that’s true. :sweat:

1 Like

My Sister, My Writer Credits List Animator with Pseudonym ‘Honestly, I’m Screwed’

posted on 2018-11-20 13:45 EST by Kim Morrissy

3 Likes

Wow if that’s not a bad sign not sure what is .

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Was just reading that none of the animators have gotten paid yet for working on this series.

That really is a shame.

Here’s the link, in case you want to read it. The site is in Japanese, and Google Translate seems broken when reading the translation…

This Week in Anime - What the Hell is Happening in My Sister, My Writer?

by Nicholas Dupree and Michelle Liu, Nov 27th 2018

1 Like

Here’s what I got through the translator, I didn’t try to reword it or anything:

Sad news: Drawing collapse animation “My Sister, My Writer”, a class action or animator was exposed due to unpaid fee to drawing staff

From an animator’s tweet:

It seems that the remuneration for the potato production company and the painting team seems to have not been paid, and the people who suffered damage appeal in a group …
And not only the potato but also the Angolmore that I was making before that are within the scope … … I am not getting irrelevant.

At last it seems to have dropped until the broadcast, it is time for him to finally want to hit the director with questions “Why did you make it?”
It would not have been possible for laypeople to know that it would be a shit when it spreads abroad rather than animation rather than two layouts
Bukkake “Do not make it if you do not care” I want to say “Aho”

Even though it has a budget of 10 million to 20 million that is used to make one animation episode and broadcasting, it is delayed broadcasting without being in time for production from collapse of painting collapse painting. Really just waste of money
Even if it is told that it is correct for a beautiful drawing on a disk, it is already late. Who says like that gambling and buying a disk you idiot?

It is universally common for all anime companies TV broadcasting works from 1 year before the scheduled time of broadcasting, the movie version is thoroughly planning to start drawing work 2 years before the screening schedule
That way you can keep the minimum quality at the right level and the sales will grow by that amount

2 Likes

TV Anime My Sister, My Writer DVD/Blu-ray Release Delayed By Two Months

December 07, 2018 12:30am CST
NAZ & Magia Doraglier-animated adaptation is now streamed on Crunchyroll

1 Like

Hopefully this will allow the time needed for animation corrections…

My Sister, My Writer, Blu-ray / DVD Announcement CM

1 Like

So somehow Crunchyroll was able to aquire the MS,MW OVA

After watching this OVA, I think they should have titled it: Pantsu, Oppai, and Ecchi scenarios :joy::joy::joy:

One other note, there may be more in the future. Crunchy has the title as Part 1 :thinking:

1 Like

And just got around to watching the 2nd MS,MW OVA, which Crunchy was able to aquire as well.

Spoilers!

Gotta love the fact that it was parodying both SAW and Die Hard.

They even got in the legendary “Yippee-Kai-Yay” in it! :rofl::rofl::rofl: