NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! / Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!

NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! / Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!

Watch on HIDIVE

Genres: comedy, drama, mystery, romance
Themes: ecchi, fanservice, harem, imouto, marriage, school
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: Shōgo Mikadono is the son of an industrial magnate named Kumagorō Mikadono who passed away. As a final wish, Kumagorō imposed a condition Shōgo must meet before he can inherit the family legacy—find a female mate at school. Shōgo transfers into a school to fulfill that condition. However, he learns that he has a younger sister from whom he was separated at birth. He does not know what his long-lost sister looks like, but she happens to be one of the students at his new school
Number of episodes: 12 + OVA
Vintage: 2012-07-05 to 2012-09-27

ANN Info Page
Official JP Homepage

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SENTAI FILMWORKS LICENSES “NAKAIMO ~ MY LITTLE SISTER IS AMONG THEM!”

HOUSTON, August 1, 2012 — Family planning takes on a whole new meaning in Sentai Filmworks’ latest acquisition: NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them!. Direction is by Munenori Nawa (KissXSis), with series composition & screenplays by Go Zappa (Koihime Musō), character designs by Kenichirou Katsura and music by Hikaru Nanase (Canaan).

Is insanity hereditary? Shougo Mikadono’s beginning to think so, because the terms of his late father’s will seem crazy and following them may drive Shougo bonkers as well. Oh, it sounds simple at first: before Shougo can claim his VERY large inheritance, he just has to start attending a certain new school and find a nice girl to marry. It’s a little unromantic, but perfectly do-able, right? After all, all the girls seem quite friendly, so all Shougo has to do is find one he has something in common with. EXCEPT, and here’s the kicker, it turns out that Shougo has WAY too much in common with one of them, because she’s actually his long lost sister! And he has no idea which one she is! Will Shougo meet and court his Miss Right without committing something very morally wrong? Can he find his future bride without slipping into the wrong set of genes? And if his little sister does reveal herself, just how much will be revealed and under what circumstances? Find out in NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them!

NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! will be available through select digital outlets with a home video release to follow next year.

About Sentai Filmworks:
Sentai Filmworks is one of the fastest-growing anime companies in North America, producing hit series like High School of the Dead, Towanoquon, Samurai Girls, Guin Saga, Needless and Angel Beats as well as high profile theatrical films such as Grave of the Fireflies and Appleseed. Sentai Filmworks’ programs can be found on home video distributed by Ingram Entertainment, Baker & Taylor, Section23Films, The Right Stuf and other good and fine distributors. Digital product offerings may be found at iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, Anime Network, Playstation Network, Android Market and YouTube.

ANN Anime Spotlight: NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them!

by Justin Sevakis, Jun 23rd 2012

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru! Light Novels Get Anime

posted on 2011-12-10 06:08 EST
Boy must choose mate at school where his long-lost sister happens to attend

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru! Anime Staff, Date Revealed

posted on 2012-03-21 23:37 EDT

I can help but here Admiral Akbar shout, “It’s a Trap!” each time I read this ones description.

Starts Aug. 18th @ 3:00pm EST on ANO

Schedule:

• Episode 1: Saturday, 8/18
  • Episode 2: Sunday, 8/19
  • Episode 3: Monday, 8/20
  • Episode 4: Monday, 8/27
  • Episode 5: Monday, 9/17
  • Episode 6 to 12: Dates To Be Announced

Episode 1 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 2 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at ANO

Nakaimo - My Little Sister Is Among Them! Gets Original Video Anime

posted on 2012-09-20 08:40 EDT
Blu-ray to have 13th episode set after TV anime, July 16 event footage

Episodes 6 & 7 (Sub) are live at ANO

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 9 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 10 (Sub) is live at ANO

HD stream will be delayed.

HD stream is now live.

Huh, hardly anyone seems to be discussing what’s happening in the series. I would’ve expected this one to get a lot of discussion.

Well, if anyone does read this I have a question. Why hasn’t Shogo-san tried talking to Yuzurina-san about Lyrical Sisters? After all, that shop is supposed to be run by his imouto’s closest friend, so if Yuzurina-san truly is his imouto she should know about the store and possibly have some opinions to state. I have a suspicion that those lab results were faked, not to mention that Yuzurina-san doesn’t act the slightest bit like what little we’ve heard from the one who claims to be his imouto’s closest friend not to mention that those two hardly seem to interact, which doesn’t lend much credence to Yuzurina-san’s claims in my opinion. Of course, I’m a naturally more suspicious person than most in that type of situation, but even without those two extra scenes that Shogo-san wasn’t a part of I still find it rather unconvincing, and I do know that if someone has access to sufficient wealth/power those lab results could be rather easily faked, which becomes even easier to do when the test is done in secrecy. Also, there seems to be to severe of an implied age difference between Yuzurina-san and the owner of Lyrical Sisters for it to be easily believable that they were introduced as children and became fast friends.

Actually, does anyone have any guesses as to whether or not the true imouto has been introduced, and if so who she is? I will state my guess. I can’t seem to remember names worth anything anymore, but the ‘undercover’ gal is actually the one I’m most suspicious of, although the one gal’s sudden protectiveness of Miyabi-san is certainly cause for concern, especially since Miyabi-san and Shogo-san suddenly stopped being able to see each other shortly after the pretend wedding when they were younger, but Miyabi-san and that girl didn’t seem to interact much before Shogo-san was on the scene and it is certainly possible that they’ve become friends since the start of the series.

Episode 11 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 12 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

Preview for DVD only episode?

Looks like it. No streaming rights is the way I understand it.

I was wondering why there was Episode 13 preview at the end of episode 12. So we have to get the DVD to see who he picks as the wife / girlfriend. Anime Harem rule #1 states that the 1st girl in the harem is the one who the main character ends up with, but I’d prefer it to be the class Vice-President (The Blonde) she rocks.