Now and Then, Here and There / Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku

I’m in love with it :stuck_out_tongue: . But what you say is correct.

While I can see how many see this show as dark and depressing, it just never really came across that way to me. It certainly had it’s share of depraved characters and desolate settings, but nothing that I really saw that set it apart from similarly toned anime series.

I did enjoy this one, but it doesn’t quite make it into my Top 10. Top 20 maybe…

Manga Ent uploaded this amazing series to Youtube (legally). Anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, you owe it yourself and humanity to watch it. Please do give it more then the first episode though, because it starts out light hearted, but chanegs tone quite fast.

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=d2OIghlGPTw

Hmmm perhaps it just didn’t hit you right Cody? For me though this is one of the few series that effect me emotionally. Nothing else comes close. And so far it’s the only series that actually made me cry (they were manly tears! please don’t make fun!). And to make me, a person with a cold heart, and black soul cry, well that’s something.

Also this review states how I feel about this anime perfectly.

I’m not sure I could ever put it better myself. But I will try one day.

There have been a few series that have made me cry, but nothing in NTHT even came close for me. Just not my type of show I guess.

Now and Then, Here and There Wants to Break You

by Matthew Roe, Sep 11th 2020

Now and Then, Here and There Wants to Break You