Onipan!

Onipan!

Plot Summary: Set in a world where Japanese oni demons and humans coexist, “the story of love, friendship, and underpants” follows three oni girls who transfer to a Tokyo middle school. They strive to improve the misconstrued image of oni with the help of a key item with hidden powers — oni underpants, or Onipan.
Vintage: 2022-04-11

ANN Info Page

3 Likes

Yuruyuri’s Masahiko Ohta Directs WIT Studio’s Original TV Anime Onipan! in 2022

posted on 2022-02-03 04:51 EST by Egan Loo
3 oni girls aim to improve demons’ image in ‘story of love, friendship, underpants’

3 Likes

Oni-riginal TV Anime Onipan! Confirms April 2022 Premiere

February 24, 2022 4:25am CST
More character settings have also been released

3 Likes

Newly Formed Voice Unit Performs OP for Onipan! Original TV Anime

March 10, 2022 4:52am CST
New series with animation production by WIT STUDIO hits Japanese TV in April of 2022

3 Likes

Sentai License Announcement

2022-03-17T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Onipan! Gets Off to a Running Start in Main Trailer

March 24, 2022 7:12pm CDT
Comedy series begins in April

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement

2022-04-07T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

Onipan!, Ep 1 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

I’m not 100% sure how I feel about this. It’s cute ,but something just is not hitting for me. I don’t feel the need to keep up every week like the other shows Sentai picked up this season.

Also can tell the main three Oni’s VA’s are new to acting.

4 Likes

Onipan!, Ep 2 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

So far Kaori Maeda’s Momo Momozono might be the best part of this series. That laugh. :rofl:

2 Likes

Onipan!, Ep 3 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Onipan!, Ep 4 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Onipan!, Ep 5 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Onipan! Anime’s 2nd Video Reveals Miyu Tomita as Top Idol Noririn’s Voice

posted on 2022-05-15 21:09 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Tomita already voices Noriko Issun in show, but character transforms into Noririn

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the show. It seems to be aimed at schoolkids and has a bit of a PBS afternoon vibe to it but it’s not as bad as some previous series (Dimensional High School.) I think the way they combine the five four to five minute episodes to make one standard length episode is clever. I was stumped on how to mark it on LiveChart as they list each five minute episode separately but I just advance the “counter” by five each week when I watch it.

1 Like

Onipan!, Ep 6 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Onipan!, Ep 7 (Sub), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Spoiler episode 7

Summary

So Kuma is King Yama. I find it pretty amusing they have had Kikuko Inoue just saying Kuma for 6 episodes.

2 Likes