Opening vs. Ending

Results
Opening: 5
Ending: 2

Alright, someone else can post an opening and an ending now n_n

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Opening: Period

Ending: Shunkan Sentimental

The opening, definantly. Itā€™s probably my favorite opening for the entire series. B)

Is it fair to post the long version of the opening but the TV version of the ending? Iā€™d say that it isnā€™t.

Iā€™m going with the opening. Itā€™s not much of a contest. Most ending themes are boring, sedate, and disposable.

@celestial_being: I tried the 3:00 version of the ending but the audio cuts off midway and plays it again after 1:30 for some reason. Thatā€™s why I went with the other. Geez so picky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s quite fair. If you want to hear more, just look it up n_n

Iā€™m going with the Ending on this one.

Results are:

Opening= 2
Ending= 1

Next person.

Princess Resurrection

ā€œBlood Queenā€ by Aki Misato (OP)

ā€œHizamazuite Ashi o Onameā€ by Ali Project (ED)

Opening but its close on this one.

Wicca, youā€™re mean, making us choose between the two! :angry:

Iā€™m going to have to go with the ED in this case. No, waitā€¦ the OPā€¦ no, the EDā€¦ Definitely the OPā€¦ on second thought, the EDā€¦ yeah, itā€™s the ED.

Iā€™d have to go with the ED. I love both, but the ED is one of my favorites of all time.

Opening on this one. Still loved the dual chainsaw skull on the second. :slight_smile:

I liked the sound of the ending better, so Iā€™ll put my vote with that. :3

Itā€™s a tough choice. Hmmā€¦ Iā€™ll go with the ending.

So, for Princess Resurrection,

OP - 2
ED - 4

Ali Project is the Winnah!

Next up: Infinite Stratos
"Straight Jet" by Minami Kuribayashi (OP, Full version as I cannot find the TV version on YouTube!))

"Super Stream" by Hikasa Youko, Yukana, Shimoda Asami, Hanazawa Kana and Inoue Marina (ED, TV version)

and in the spirit of fairness (and because I love it so much,) Iā€™ll also include the full version with all five seiyus

Ok Newshawk - you got me back! Though choice here, but I think Iā€™ll go with the OP.

Iā€™m gonna go with the ending n_n

Results:
op: 1
Ed: 1

Alright this is from Fairy Tail:D

Opening 2: SOW (sense of wonder)

Ending 2: Tsuioku Merry-Go-Round

Im Going with the ending on that one

Darn, I forgot to vote on the last one. :blush: Oh well.

For this one, I will go with the opening. For some odd reason it reminded me of Shugo Chara. :huh: