Press Release: Catch ANO's Winter Simulcasts!

[size=16]Catch Anime Network Online’s Winter Simulcasts![/size]

HOUSTON, JANUARY 6, 2016 – The 2016 winter anime season is upon us, with new adventures and more anime titles to fall in love with. This season, Anime Network Online (ANO) is proud to announce that we’ve acquired THREE simulcast titles from Sentai Filmworks! This winter, you’ll be able to stream Norn9, Girls Beyond the Wasteland, and Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle at the same time as Japan, right here on ANO.

Details in link.

1 Like

When was the last time TAN got real simulcasts? Last I can remember was Tamako Market. Seems they believe they can handle them now with the much needed update. And I think they can, just hope they can stream well enough. So I’m gonna try and support em.

1 Like

I wonder if these are exclusives? Didn’t see anything saying they were. (Unless Hulu being used for free video is the reason why they’re not saying so)

@bs3311 -
We simulcasted Sabagebu - Survival Game Club - last summer, too. We hope you will enjoy these. :grin:

@miquelfire -
It depends upon the region/country.

As some of you might have already noted from the full Press Release, Norn9 & Girls Beyond the Wasteland are available on ANO in the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Latin America, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, the Middle East, and North Africa.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle will be available on ANO in Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Latin America, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, the Middle East, and North Africa.

1 Like

I sure did. :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to seeing more.

2 Likes