Psst! Slowhand!

[quote=“moisme” post=154306][spoiler]

[/spoiler]

What you cannot see is the built in life alert button on the wall to the left haha.
-Mo-[/quote]

Oh, funny man… you’d better get that physical. You’re gonna need it!

Hahahaha

[quote=“moisme” post=154306]

What you cannot see is the built in life alert button on the wall to the left haha.
-Mo-[/quote]

Apologies, my good sir, but you read the sign incorrectly. That is a “Roy Alert” button, but I cannot divulge what it is used for.

:wink:

[/spoiler]

-Mo-
Oh, funny man… you’d better get that physical. You’re gonna need it![/quote]

I think it’s time to give you this.

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=154374]

-Mo-
Apologies, my good sir, but you read the sign incorrectly. That is a “Roy Alert” button, but I cannot divulge what it is used for.

;)[/quote]

Now THAT I would use!

[/spoiler]

-Mo-

Oh, dear, I don’t really use those, it could hurt my boys. Don’t you have anything I could use in my dungeon - for MY style?

You could use that device to GET the boys to the dungeon haha.

Oh dear, I don’t have any trouble getting them to the dungeon. They like it there.

[/spoiler]

-Mo-

Oh, dear, I don’t really use those, it could hurt my boys. Don’t you have anything I could use in my dungeon - for MY style?[/quote]

It’s very hard to find you things that you don’t already own, but from that time I peeked in your closet, I don’t think you have this one yet -

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=154626]It’s very hard to find you things that you don’t already own, but from that time I peeked in your closet, I don’t think you have this one yet -

Which part are you referring to, the outfit or the whip?

Is it only me that feels kind of sad when I look at this thread?
Every pic of a whip in this thread, is of cheap cheesy costume whips that can’t really be used as a whip?

My step-grandfather was a master leather worker, I do know how a whip is supposed to go together.

In truth they are serious weapons and should not be toyed with.

I believe Mistress Slowhand knows that it is the threat of the whip that makes for the fun. :evil:

Mark Gosdin

[quote=“Slowhand” post=154697]

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=154626]It’s very hard to find you things that you don’t already own, but from that time I peeked in your closet, I don’t think you have this one yet -

[spoiler]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/WiccanWoman/Reminded%20Me%20Of%20You/R-Slowhand/1331815718_W7902_zps55e1859d.jpg[/quote]

[/spoiler]
Which part are you referring to, the outfit or the whip?[/quote]

The complete ensemble, of course!

I snapped a picture of Slowhand while she was having tea with one of her boys -

And as she passed more of her “ardent fans” afterwards -

I knew the lady was popular, but I just never realized how much! :wink:

Dammit Wicca, I said those were personal pictures!
Now I know I can’t trust you!

Hey, I wasn’t the only one taking pictures!

Of course you can trust me. Especially since I know how to get into your dungeon when you aren’t home…

Never mind, forget I said that.

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=155086]Hey, I wasn’t the only one taking pictures!

Of course you can trust me. Especially since I know how to get into your dungeon when you aren’t home…

Never mind, forget I said that.[/quote]

HA! Changed the locks! Need to have a palm-print and eye-scan now. And not only mine…

When you are the one that does the cleaning you end up in all sorts of interesting places. :whistle:

Amazing how many doors a mop & buck will open…

Mark Gosdin

[quote=“mgosdin” post=155089]When you are the one that does the cleaning you end up in all sorts of interesting places. :whistle:

Amazing how many doors a mop & buck will open…

Mark Gosdin[/quote]

I have my boys do the cleaning. They live here. They clean. Or they will feel my wrath.

Sometimes they don’t clean just to feel her wrath! :evil:

I’ll have to find a way around your new security system, Slow. I’m sure I can, even if I have to get help!