Recently bought legal DVD's/Blu-ray/Online/Other

Kinda want to get Blend S as well, but the price tag…

Like with almost all Aniplex titles i have I was not to happy paying it to tell the truth . Probably be feeling like I got my money’s worth even less when the upcoming Funimation and Sentai stuff comes in . :rofl:

1 Like

That’s why I only buy Aniplex titles that I totally want to have, I’ve had to pass on Blend-S and Irregular at Magic High School, Grancrest and SAO GGOA, because as much as I’ve liked those shows really can’t justify the Price tag. Same with PonyCanyon and Sound! Euphonium

1 Like

Received today:

-Maquia (Get the tissues ready, it’s a wonderful film why it did not get nominated for the Anime awards is beyond me)
-Overlord II regular Edition

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong Blend-S and the few other Aniplex titles I own are all something I really wanted from them . I’ve just not been happy with thier pricing for most titles which is why I own so little of thier releases . The only one I think I was not twitchy about the price was Read or Die .

2 Likes

Got these in the mail today .

3 Likes

Mail:

5 Likes

Picked three things up from the sale at Best Buy online . No Game No Life Zero LE was $12.99 so threw it in for a gift to give to someone at a later date . Pilot Candidate came from someplace else . One of the few older Adult Swim run Anime titles I was missing .

4 Likes

Was not expecting these or would have waited to post the stuff from yesterday . Tracking from Funimation still shows it as in Texas waiting to be picked up .

4 Likes

Ancient Magus Bride - Part 1 – Blu-ray
Lu Over the Wall – Blu-ray

4 Likes

Takagi-San arrived today:

The Aww levels are almost half as big as their foreheads :joy:

6 Likes

A few more things from Best Buy and a used eBay purchase . Hopefully I did not already have Spice and Wolf . I don’t think I do as I would have gotten the first release if I did and it’d have been on my list .

5 Likes

Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions Seasons 1&2 Complete Collection
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions: Rika Takanashi Verson
ReLife Season 1
ReLife: Final Arc
ReZero Part 2

3 Likes

Overman King Gainer, Vol. 3 - Exodus 3
Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars – Blu-ray (I count most co productions as anime)

2 Likes

Mail from Best Buy , Target , and two movies from Amazon .

3 Likes

Get the tissues ready when you decide to watch Maquia

2 Likes

One of my friends stopped by today, with a get well present:

Especially happy about the Rosario+Vampire Blu Ray :blush:

5 Likes

Gonna be the twin-tailis a riot

1 Like

3 Likes

That reminds me. Eventually I need to get the Blu-ray version of Forte :thinking:

1 Like