20 Years of KareKano: His and Her Circumstances

by Caitlin Moore, Dec 21st 2018

His and Her Circumstances Blu-ray Release Gets New Artwork

posted on 2018-12-21 13:45 EST by Lynzee Loveridge

ANNCast: A Monster’s Holiday featuring Shawne Kleckner

by Zac Bertschy and Jacob Chapman, Dec 21st 2018

PRE-ORDER

1 Like

Glad I held off on picking up Rightstuf’s DVD release now . Hopefully Please Twins is not far behind . Be a great time for Sentai to announce a dub for Waiting in The Summer .

Girls’ Last Tour Unboxing and New Releases Sneak Peek

Per Email:

Greetings from the Right Stuf/AnimeNation Forums!

You are or were a member of the AN forums. If you’re no longer interested in forum news, hit that delete button, quick. Poof, we’ll be gone.

After almost 20 years online, the forums may be shut down soon. We’re sending this note to alert members, and see if there’s enough interest to keep them alive. We’ll discuss for a couple days, then decide what to do.
We’d like feedback from as many members as possible, so if you want to contribute to the conversation or see what’s going on, feel free to head over to the thread:

www.animenation.com/forum/

Thanks! Gene AnimeNation / Right Stuf Forums

Right Stuf had a forum? I don’t believe I knew that.

I wonder why they’d shut it down instead of just letting it ride.

1 Like

Oh they combined with Animenation at some point who used to be another store and anime company . Released Hare + Guu . My old collection pictures might stuff be up there .

This Week’s New Releases At Rightstuf Anime!

The AnimeNation Forums and News have been around since 1999 as part of AnimeNation.com. In 2014 the forums were added to RightStuf Anime when AnimeNation (the store) closed. Now we’re independent, but we need the support of our members to help keep the site alive!

Any donation is appreciated, and goes toward the hosting costs of the forums and News sites. The news page has over 20,000 posts, 20 years of John’s anime otaku-ism and Q&A. And remember, every donation makes John giggle like a little anime cherub. On second thought, don’t remember that, that’s just creepy… /shudder

Thank you!

Right Stuf Anime New Releases | February 12th, 2019

Right Stuf Anime New Releases | February 19th, 2019

Just Released~~Tokyo Ghoul Re Manga, Mazinger Z Infinity & More!

RightStuf Anime Madness 2019

March 4, 2019
Fill out your bracket!

Anime Madness 2019 Selection Show

They have been sending out inserts with orders advertising this . On the backside of them are codes to get a $25 blind box for free with a $100 or more order .

Emma: A Victorian Romance Anime’s English Dub Casts Eileen Montgomery as Emma

posted on 2019-03-29 01:45 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Kickstarter campaign for dub ran from September-October last year

Somehow I’m always a bit disappointed when someone with the first name of “Eileen” doesn’t have a fun surname like “Dover” :slight_smile:

You mean like SCB’s stage name she used for the Samurai Girls series? (I still thought Maggie Flecknoe’s was better)

1 Like